Isla Indio del Perù

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tranvia and tourist tickets

Cusco 18 hours ago

I've reading reviews on Cusco, often mentioned "make sure you being your tourist ticket" when visiting places like SV, Ollan, churches/cathedral, etc; a while back when I begin to consider going to MP, I read reviews and recommendation fr VT forum and remember to come upon tranvia and tickets to purchase in Cusco; now I can't find topic on tranvia and ticket to buy so I can learn more. We are going in August. Any lead please

more
    • Nestor Sanchez

Cusco Apr 9, 2015 at 11:54 AM

Is Nestor Sanchez art, displayed at Regional History Museum, accessible online?

more
    • Is one day enough

Machu Picchu Yesterday

Is one day enough to visit Machu Picchu or would two days be ideal.

more
    • First time backpacking

Peru Apr 21, 2015 at 6:34 PM

Hey guys, so I wanted to travel to Peru this summer alone.

I'm planning on going for 2-3 weeks, but have no idea what to do during this time. I definitely want to visit Machu Pichu, but don't know what else to visit. Are there any pre-made itenaries that detail a 2-3 week stay?

more
    • Is there anything wild in Peru?

Peru Apr 17, 2015 at 9:40 AM

My girlfriend is going to Peru with her wild girlfriends is there a big party or bar scene? Heavy drinking, Nudity, drugs or anything to be concerned about? No relationship advice please, just want to know how concerned I should be. Thank you

more
    • alexasanford's Profile Photo

Best time to travel to Peru?

Peru Apr 6, 2015 at 2:29 PM

I am planning on travelling to Peru in September for a month with a friend. We were hoping to avoid rain and crowds if possible. Is September a good time to visit or do you suggest another time?

more
    • Better to use soles or dollars

Peru May 1, 2015 at 8:44 AM

go to peru first time and want to know is it better to use soles or to use dollars?

more
    • places to see

Cusco Apr 30, 2015 at 1:31 PM

we'll be in Cusco, Peru for 3 days in August; we plan (hoping) to do tours by ourselves (2); need help on places togo/see and how much to hire a taxi/guide and where (in forum, mbrs said people in where one stays usually is a good source) and how much (ball park) a day? any help will be appreciated. also coming in early (6 AM), is it safe to get a taxi fr airport to hotel (it is said, if p/u is arranged by hotel, more expensive) and how much? Thank you.

more
    • Aafia's Profile Photo

Beach accommodations south of Lima

Peru Apr 7, 2015 at 6:16 PM

Any suggestions on good beach/close to beach accommodations in south of Lima for 3 days for early May? Our preference is hotel near good eating establishments. Thank you.

more
    • museum inside MP

Machu Picchu Apr 25, 2015 at 10:03 AM

How far is the museum inside MP from the gate where people go in to MP?

more
    • safe and cheap transport from and to airport for a one day tour of Lima

Peru Apr 25, 2015 at 11:16 AM

have 23 hrs lay over in Lima, Peru; coming early and might be out of custom by 8 AM, we want to see some places like the larco museum, take the turibus, Miraflores and water fountains, what is the cheap and safe transport to go to those places. Checked online a recommended taxi, w/c charge $20 to go larco museum fr airport...fair charge? Any help fr mbrs is appreciated.

more

Near Isla Indio del Perù