Isla El Gran Roque

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Isla El Gran Roque

• Pinedajavi's Profile Photo

Is this a destination when travelling with children?

by Pinedajavi Online Now Feb 17, 2011 at 1:36 AM

I would like to go to visit the Archipielago de Los Roques with my family, but on all that I have read and seen, I have not seen anything for children. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have the "Kids club" and the master pool with all the extras in it, but is this destination really something for a family vacation? My kids are 7 + 5

6 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM
    • Posada Maconda

by Godzilla27 Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 6:32 AM

How do I get in touch with the Posada Maconda?

1 Answer Jan 7, 2009 at 9:49 PM
    • Getting to Los Roques

by iwishiwasinpakistan Online Now Jan 25, 2007 at 8:21 PM

Does anyone know how to get to Los Roques? I've looked on all the airline sites and can't find flights from Porlamar or Caracas to there. Do I have to book a charter? Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 5:31 PM
    • melim19's Profile Photo

Has anyone stayed here???

by melim19 Online Now Apr 21, 2005 at 8:32 PM

Hello... I'm planning a trip to Los Roques, and I'm looking into staying at the Posada La Cigala. Has anyone here stayed there that can tell me a little about there experience???

Hola, Estoy planeando un viaje a Los Roques, y estoy viendo si quedarme en la posada La Cigala. Alguno de ustedes se ha quedado ahi y pueda decirme un poco de su estancia en tan linda posada????

• eclark's Profile Photo

Venezuela's Los Roques Park - Packages?

by eclark Online Now Jun 1, 2004 at 1:08 PM

Hello VT Friends, I will be in Venezuela later this month working. I would like to go to Los Roques for a few days of diving and sun. Can anyone suggest a good dive operator, or travel company in Caracas who can set the whole trip up as a single package? Or....is there a better way to do it? Thanks, Ed Clark

1 Answer Jun 2, 2004 at 7:01 AM
    • Nomadjk's Profile Photo

Has anyone been here?

by Nomadjk Online Now May 12, 2003 at 8:24 PM

I have looked at Caroline's page on Isla del Gran Roque and it looks wonderful! I love to get several opinions and wondered if anyone has been? How much was the flight from Caracas? Thanks in advance!

5 Answers Oct 22, 2005 at 12:20 AM