Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Panama Visit

Panamá City Feb 12, 2015 at 3:41 AM

Hi All

I had a stopover in Panama that is looking likely to be a stay for a week due to unforeseen circumstances.
      I would like to ask a few questions as this a new country for me :)

1. Are there any recommended places to stay in the city? (like areas), near attractions, Bars.Restaurants?
      2. Is it safe enough to walk around alone?
      3. How much would travel, food and beverages cost whilst there, so I know how much money to take.
      4. I read that they trade in USD, is this the case?
      5. Would it be worth visiting beaches by leaving the city for a few days, if so, where are the good beaches at?
      6. Any must see attractions or cool things to do?
      7. Any places to meet people as a lonely traveller out on a limb... :( (pwaa pwaaa pwaaaa)

Thanks for any suggestions, I appreciate it greatly.
      Regards
      Gareth

more
    • Swimming in the buff

by dantour Online Now Jan 2, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Can one swim in the nude on one or more of the beaches on Isla Contadora ?
      If so, which ones ?

Thanks very much.

1 Answer Jan 2, 2015 at 3:49 PM
    • dustmon's Profile Photo

Playa Suecas

by dustmon Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Is this still a good, safe place for nude sunbathing? Easy to get to, and any food/drink nearby?

1 Answer Mar 18, 2014 at 5:39 PM
    • karlyac's Profile Photo

Isla Contadora

by karlyac Online Now Jul 5, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Have any budget travellers visited Isla Contadora? Generally I have to miss out on the islands that need a flight because I find them a bit too pricey but I've noticed aeroperlas flies daily from Panama City to Isla Contadora for like60 return and thats definitely reasonable. How much would you budget about 4-5 days here? Are the boats between the islands reasonably priced? Water taxis or are they ferries? Is it so amazing that I should just suck it up and save a little extra to add this to my plans? Also, I'm hoping to head here mid May (incase this effects prices).

1 Answer Oct 3, 2011 at 7:42 AM