Isla Canela

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pizzeria near Paseo Maritimo?

Benalmádena Feb 7, 2015 at 7:06 AM

I think that's the name of the area at least, it is the beach near the Puerto Marina area? There used to be a nice pizzeria at the very beginning of the restaurant area, just next to the opening to get down to the beach, that my family used to LOVE. We are finally going back this summer after almost 10 years, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's still there? (Google maps still shows the blue tops as it used to be so I have some hope?)

more
    • Hotel Recommendation

Sevilla Feb 23, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Traveling to Sevilla in late April and looking for a 3 or 5 star hotel in center City. Any suggestions? Thanks

more
    • padster7's Profile Photo

good food & wine not to pricey

Andalucía Feb 4, 2015 at 3:08 PM

Hi, my wife and i are making a trip to southern spain later this year, seville, cordoba & granada. I have sorted all the travel & accomodation, but was wondering if anyone could recommend any inexpensive places for drinks & food.
      Thanks

more
    • April Fair??

Sevilla Feb 15, 2015 at 3:01 PM

Spending two nights there in April, is going during the April Fair a mistake? Thanks

more
    • Honest car rental

Mijas Feb 8, 2015 at 10:16 PM

Any tips on the best and honest car rental to use pick up at the malaga airport, this is for tours to mijas and around. Thanks

more
    • Car rental

Málaga Feb 8, 2015 at 10:05 PM

I have read to many horror storys on renting a car here, with hidden insurances they charge, has any one rented a car lately i need one at the airport for one week i am canadian as well. And what type of insurance is a must. Thanks for any info

more
    • Torremolinos to Tarifa.

Torremolinos Yesterday

I'll be in Torremolinos in May. Can anyone tell me the best way to get to Tarifa? I'm taking the ferry over to Tangier for a day trip and return. I had no luck on Avanza Bus website, and some other websites are in spanish with no translation. The ferry is the easy part, just need to get to Tarifa, round trip. Thankyou in advance!

more
    • Tour operators

Andalucía Feb 17, 2015 at 9:52 AM

Has anyone ever heard of the tour operator Iberica? If so are they reputable? Any other recommendations for a tour of this area, (Including Ronda) around April 24 or 25th.?

Please advise

more
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

How can we travel from Seville to Lisbon

Sevilla Feb 4, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Hello VTers
      Can anyone please advise me. My friend and I have plans to travel in Spain and Portugal this spring. We arrive in Seville (Sevilla) and we have booked five days in Seville to explore the city and environs.
      However we also want to travel to Rondo? Is this feasible in a day?
      Secondly we want to also visit Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera.
      Eventually we want to end up in Lisbon (Lisboa).
      I have reading the Lonely Planet guidebook and have been on line to try to find a way we can travel between Seville and Lisbon, by bus or by train, but can not find any information.
      Would people think it would be a good idea to stop over in Cadiz and/or Jerez and continue our journey to Lisbon. I think I have found the Spanish railway finishes Huelva and the Portuguese starts Faro and there is a bus between the two.
      Please help and advise.
      Jonathan

more
    • Day trips

by birdwatching Online Now Sep 29, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Does anyone know of any companies that organise day trips from Isla Canela to the Donana national park. We are hoping to visit in May 2010. Also does anyone know of any other good birdwatching areas in Isla Canela. We do not really want to hire a car.

2 Answers Sep 29, 2009 at 2:33 PM
    • Transfer from Faro

by i600 Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 4:32 AM

Any recommendations for one of the many companies offering transfers from Faro airport to Isla Canela would be welcome.

Thanks,

1 Answer Jul 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    • 2Nina's Profile Photo

Good Food?

by 2Nina Online Now Jul 28, 2005 at 9:54 AM

We are planing a trip to Isla de Canela, Huelva - we are wondering if there are any recomendations on accomodation and places to eat?

5 Answers Aug 9, 2005 at 2:13 AM