Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• adelinemmc's Profile Photo

Seaweed situation in Tulum

Tulum Aug 10, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Hi all
      I was thinking of travelling to Tulum mostly to dive the cenotes but also to relax and emjoy the beach. Now I read that tons and tons of rotting smelly sargassum seaweed are clogging the beaches from Cancun to Tulum and further South and I have second thoughts.
      Has anyone been recently? How bad is it?

Thanks

more
    • dentist implants

Cancún Aug 5, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Hi , just posted a question about 45 min ago searching for answers traveling to Mexico for Dental work. Forgot to mention that I live in New Jersey as I see most do post where they are from:) Please see previous post inquiring about dental implants and safety traveling to Mexico at this time, thankyou so much. Diane

more
    • Transportaion suggestion of visiting Chichen Itza from Cancun on the way to Merida in one day

Cancún Aug 31, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Can I take a first class bus with a stopover at Chichen Itza for 4 hours on my way from Cancun to Merida? Can you please suggest the name of the bus company and time table? I plan to leave very early, say 6-7 am from Cancun with an arrival at Chichen Itza at around 10 am, then leave around 2-3 pm for Merida. Thanks!

more
    • Ulys's Profile Photo

Playa Del Carmen?

Playa del Carmen Aug 30, 2015 at 12:50 AM

My partner and I are landing in Cancun on a Sunday night 9 pm, we are thinking of getting out of Cancun and going straight to Playa Del Carmen, we are looking to party on our first night or two, looking for some live music venue perhaps, would be great but not sure about on a Sunday night or where? We are also looking for accommodation near the happening area, somewhere private with a balcony, nothing too flash, any hints? But I heard Playa Del Carmen shuts down around 10pm on a Sunday..is that right? Maybe then if that's true we should perhaps just stay in Cancun for a night… any hints? Thank you

more