I had a stopover in Panama that is looking likely to be a stay for a week due to unforeseen circumstances.
I would like to ask a few questions as this a new country for me :)
1. Are there any recommended places to stay in the city? (like areas), near attractions, Bars.Restaurants?
2. Is it safe enough to walk around alone?
3. How much would travel, food and beverages cost whilst there, so I know how much money to take.
4. I read that they trade in USD, is this the case?
5. Would it be worth visiting beaches by leaving the city for a few days, if so, where are the good beaches at?
6. Any must see attractions or cool things to do?
7. Any places to meet people as a lonely traveller out on a limb... :( (pwaa pwaaa pwaaaa)
Thanks for any suggestions, I appreciate it greatly.
I can't help myself I just want to relocate to Panama and think it's such a beautiful place. What's the easiest way to obtain residency? We will sell our home here in Canada and go to Panama but if we purchase a home there does that mean we get easier residency status?
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|