Ishull-Lezhe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ATM machines

Durres Jul 4, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Are ATM machines reliable and plentiful?

more
    • Tirana-Skopje

Tirana Jun 19, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Hello,
      What is the easiest way to go to Skopje from Tirana? Is there a direct bus between two places? If yes, what is the timetable?
      Thanks

more
    • babylonpink's Profile Photo

What is the currency?

Albania Jun 25, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Do I need to get Lek or can you use Euro?

more
    • Traveling from calabria to tirana

Durres Jun 25, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Not sure what is the best route? A bus to Bari then then the ferry and train from Durres to Tirana? Or a flight from Bari to Tirana? Female travelling alone and scared!

more
    • nl11454's Profile Photo

Way to Greece

Konispol Yesterday

We want to drive from Ksamil to Igoumenitsa with a Mercedes Sprinter.
      Is that possible?

Thanks

more
    • 10 Day Itinerary in October

Albania Jul 4, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Hey Everyone

My apologies if this has been asked before but I need a little help trying to plan a trip for myself and my husband this October. We are travelling the 20th October into Tirana Departing the same airport the 30th October.

Any advice or a rough itinerary of what not to miss would be awesome, we really want to get a feel for the place but are not the kind of people to sit on a beach but would love to see some of the coastline.

This will be my husbands first time travelling anywhere and my first time planning a trip alone.

Thanks for your help in advance.

more
    • Shortest car itinerary from Budva (Montenegro) to Sarandë

Albania Jun 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Hi Virtualtourist!

Me and my girlfriend are traveling by car in Croatia, Montenegro and Albania now in June. Since we are on a quite tight schedule we wonder what the fastest route from Budva to Sarandë is?Google Maps suggest E851 towards Durres and then SH4/SH8 along the coast down to Sarandë. I have also read that this is a quite scenic route. However, is it doable in one day? How long time do you think it takes? We are using a quite small car, how are the roads?

Other tips on things to see and do in Sarandë would also be nice, we have for example heard a lot about Ksamil!

Thank you!

Kind regards,
      Jonathan

more

Near Ishull-Lezhe