change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ldeck3's Profile Photo

Bocelli in Reggia di Caserta

Naples Apr 3, 2015 at 9:10 AM

I want to attend a Bocelli concert at the Garden Reggia di Caserta. Where would the best place to stay be and is there easy access or transportation?

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Train from Sorrento to Lucca.

Sorrento Yesterday

The wife and I will be spending 5 days in Sorrento this July after a 6 week organized tour and then we wish to enjoy 4 days around Lucca.Any advice on how to get to Lucca by train would be appreciated.Do you think we are wise going to Lucca for such a short period after completing our organized tour .We fly home from Rome after this visit to Lucca.Thanking you from 2 Aussies.

more
    • Ldeck3's Profile Photo

Safe Caserta?

Caserta Apr 8, 2015 at 1:56 PM

Is Caserta a place you can bike around? It seems people say it is not that nice so I am wondering if I made a mistake to book there three nights. I am going to go to see Bocelli.

more
    • sorrento to ischia

Ischia Apr 8, 2015 at 8:12 AM

how do I get to ischia from Sorrento in late october

more
    • Cruise port to Vesuvius

Naples Apr 15, 2015 at 11:59 AM

The boat arrives in Naples on 5th May and I would like to go to Pompeii and mount Vesuvius. I don't want to go on the boat excursion as I like to amble and take my time. Please can someone advise on the best way to go about this? Bus, train etc. I would be very grateful of any suggestions. Thank you

more
    • Ldeck3's Profile Photo

ideas after Caserta

Amalfi Apr 7, 2015 at 7:50 AM

Am attending concert in Caserta in June and have no plans after that. Would like some suggestions where to go besides Pompeii. More interested in towns and people than big city sight seeing. Love local festivals and music.
      Thank you!

more
    • Capri Island for 2 nights

Capri Apr 3, 2015 at 11:46 PM

Hi Friends,

Going to Capri Island in June with family. I will be reaching Naples around 23:00 in night. Need to have a night stay in Naples only, then going for Capri next day early morning.
      Since i am reaching Naples in late hours I need to know where I should take hotel so I can easily reach and it's safer. What means of transport I should rely on at this hour?
      Also since I will be leaving for Capri next day early morning so the place from where i will take ferry sshould be approachable.
      Looking forward for your help :-)

more
    • shashibelle's Profile Photo

Amalfi Coast Day Trip

Amalfi Apr 2, 2015 at 11:40 AM

Hello everyone,
      Is a day trip from Rome to Amalfi coast possible?

more