change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• t_cinanni's Profile Photo

Bear Mountain transport to Beacon

New York State Apr 29, 2015 at 9:33 PM

What are the transport options (bus/train) from Bear Mountain to Beacon Upstate New York? Planning a day trip mid-October 2015 from NYC for Bear Mountain (Short Line Bus coy) but need help on how to get from Bear Mtn to Beacon? From Beacon can get back to NYC by train on Hudson Line.

more
    • July in Saratoga Springs: Downtown or a nearby B&B?

Saratoga Springs Apr 29, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Youngish seniors (60s) looking for a few days this July in Saratoga Springs. Considering downtown, such as Saratoga Arms or a nearby B&B, such as Saratoga Farmstead B&B. Is it too crowded, noisy, busy downtown? or is the nearby B&B too far from the action? Our interests are eating, museums, shopping, relaxing, and eating

more
    • broadcalling's Profile Photo

good hotel / b&b

New York State 8 hours ago

hello

suggest a decent hotel or b&b in new york pls -

chelsea, upper west side, hells kitchen - i am told are good places to stay -

this is my first visit

cheers

more
    • Does anyone have a space/room to rent for 3 nights (May 12, 13 and 14)?

Manhattan Island May 2, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Visiting Manhattan and can't afford a Hotel/Motel .. I was wondering if it's possible to rent a room near Columbia University for the 3 days/nights (Tues./Wed./Thurs. May 12th, 13th and 14th) I'll be there? Help!!!

Thanks

more
    • Visiting daughter in Manhattan staying in Brooklyn

Brooklyn May 2, 2015 at 7:37 AM

Hello .. I'm driving up from NC to visit my daughter. I will be staying in the Evergreen Avenue & Jefferson Avenue, Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY and my daughter lives at 162 Saint Nicholas Ave., New York, NY. I plan on parking my car in Brooklyn and using a bus or train every day to see her. What would you recommend and where are they located?

Thanks so much for your help!

more
    • Siege78's Profile Photo

Upper West?

New York City Apr 19, 2015 at 6:30 AM

I'm planning my first trip to New York this summer and was curious about the neighborhood around the HI-Hostel. Any local info? Places to eat/ good bars...other tips?

more
    • JFK Airport Navigating

New York City Apr 18, 2015 at 7:57 AM

Any suggestions for a solo traveler arriving into JFK from England @ 10;30 pm & connecting to a domestic
      flight the following morning @ 6 am? Would rather just stay @ airport but are there any overnight baggage lockers?
      Any suggestions for a pay as you go lounge?

more
    • CarlyneV's Profile Photo

Triple Room

New York City Apr 21, 2015 at 1:26 PM

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a hotel that offers triple rooms (three beds in one room)

Your help would be greatly appreciated

more
    • Where to go on our East coast USA trip

New York State Apr 22, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Hello, My husband and I are travelling to the east coast USA in August for 4 weeks. We are spending 7 nights in New York, we want to see Niagara Falls, Washington, and Miami, we are also doing a 4 night cruise from Miami. My question is where to after New York and is there any other places that we should not miss along the way. We will be flying not driving, unless there are better options?? Other places we were thinking but not sure is Atlantic city, Orlando or maybe popping across to Cancun Mexico?? Another question is this way too many places for the amount of time we have. We have only booked New York and the cruise but am trying to work out the rest of our trip. If you could help that would be great. Thank you in advance :)

more
    • LiaL's Profile Photo

New York visit

New York City Apr 11, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Hi there! Has any of you purchased the New York Pass?? is it convenient? Any tips for an 8 days journey?? Thank you!!

more