change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• the_dutchman's Profile Photo

Rental cars

by the_dutchman Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Has anyone ever rented a economy car in Dublin, Ireland? I have checked some of the rental companies but they come up with such ridiculous rental fees that I can't take them serious. Can you believe 5 or 6,7. or 8 euros a day.
      Let me know if these rental companies are correct, that is if you have any information, please fill me in.
      Thanks

more
    • the_dutchman's Profile Photo

Rental cars

by the_dutchman Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Has anyone ever rented a economy car in Dublin, Ireland? I have checked some of the rental companies but they come up with such ridiculous rental fees that I can't take them serious. Can you believe 5 or 6,7. or 8 euros a day.
      Let me know if these rental companies are correct, that is if you have any information, please fill me in.
      Thanks

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • kbalokclark's Profile Photo

I miss my drip coffee maker!

by kbalokclark Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Hello friends....We are in week number 2 of our 4-month stay in Ireland and are having an amazing time. One thing I do miss, though, is our American drip coffee.....We are in Durrus (County Cork) right now and not planning on hitting a big city for a few days, where shopping options are big. SO is there a place online you could suggest where I could buy a reasonably priced drip coffee maker and have it sent to us? I tried google.com.uk with no luck. ANy ideas? Thanks so much for any thoughts you might have! ~Kathy

4 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 11:51 PM