b&b's

by jerilynw Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM

How much are B&B's in Ireland

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • johngayton's Profile Photo

Re: b&b's

by johngayton Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Bejees, there's question. How long is a piece of string? What you pay depends on location, standard, time of year, how long you're staying and etc. City B&B's in say Dublin could cost 50-60 Euros a night per person (or even more mid-summer) whilst in the country in the middle of winter you might find a place for 25. Have a look at a few websites by Googling "Ireland B&B".

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • balhannah's Profile Photo

by balhannah Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I recently sent away for the latest B&B book from Ireland tourism. Now I have it, I find most of them are ranging for 35 to 40 euros per person per night.

• anilpradhanshillong's Profile Photo

by anilpradhanshillong Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Have you tried out www.bnb.com? It's rates rather highly by some VTers.

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 11:27 PM

As John says, how long is a piece of string?

You will find some around 30 euro per person, some upmarket ones much more. And rates will change through the year, according to demand and season.

The official Irish tourist board website lists all b&bs, so you can get an idea of costs for the areas/dates you wish to visit by using the site to find what b&bs exist and then checking their rates:

discoverireland.ie/Where-To-...

• pfsmalo's Profile Photo

by pfsmalo Online Now Feb 25, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Last Sept/Oct 2013, B+B's or pubrooms averaged out for the 10 nights I stayed at 60/70 euros. All these had a giant-sized full Irish b'fast inc. I enjoyed staying in pubs as in general the food is very good and cheaper than a restaurant (and you don't have to go far for a pint....)

• tony2phones's Profile Photo

by tony2phones Online Now Feb 25, 2013 at 4:39 AM

I personally would question the quality of a B&B currently charging less than €30. Nor would I stay in a B&B charging more than €50 (anywhere including Dublin) There are a few sites to look at B&B Ireland offer the Voucher Scheme places which I avoid because they are hight price for the same quality, out of town or less popular places in town, That is a personal observation, there are some good offerings on the site but check if you can't get the same place cheaper booking direct. Avoid the Voucher route altogether. have a look at Go Ireland B&B and Guest House listings goireland.com/?_$ja=kw:go+ir...">goireland.com/?_$ja=kw:go+ir...|cgn:GoIreland+EXPH|cgid:397063432|tsid:38262|cn:GoIreland+Brand|cid:17564692|lid:113321102|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:17499111532&gclid=CLemoKK90bUCFZE-4QodY3kAJw

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Ireland Travel Answer Locations