change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi from Amman Queen Alia airport to Wadi Rum

Amman Apr 9, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Hello everybody,
      My plane lands early morning in Amman and I'd like to go straight to Wadi Rum. Any ideas how easy it would be to find a taxi at airport and how much it will cost?
      Also, the same questions applies to travel from Wadi Rum to Dead Sea - how much it may cost and are there any taxis one can find at Wadi Rum?
      Thank you!

more
    • What is the name of an Eau the toilette in the Aqaba airport tax free shop?

Aqaba Apr 9, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I have seen an eau the toilette in the Aqaba airport Tax Free shop but i can not remember the name. There were 2 different buttles from the same company (probably from France), one black and one transparent, the only ones whith the size about 10 cm x 10 cm. Can you tell me what is the name of the eau the toilette?
      Thanks in advance/Alexander

more
    • Hiking In Jordan at April 2014

Jordan Apr 7, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Dear Members,

I have couple of questions.
      My first questions is: Does Jordanian Customs allows to enter dry food like : Nuts, Almonds or Dates
      in to the country ? I plan to come in the country from Akaba, by the Wadi Araba bordar Crossing .

My Second question is : In Wadi Mujib + Wadi ibn Hammad are there snakes at this time of year ? Are the snakes dangerous?

Best Wishes,
      Liran

more
    • hiking stuff

Amman Mar 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Where can I find and buy a rucksack the big hiking bags?

more
    • Travel Petra to Sweimeh

Petra Mar 29, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Please could I have advice regarding transport options between Petra and Sweimeh? Are there alternatives to taking a taxi?
      Thanks very much

more
    • Restaurants you recommend Madaba

Madaba Mar 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM

We have two nights in Madaba are there some restaurants you might recommend with good local food not overrun by tourist?

more
    • Petra transportation help

Petra Mar 22, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hi, I'll be arriving at the Aquba airport on a Friday at 3am.
      I'd like to see the sights in Petra.
      What is the best and cheapest way to get to Petra from the airport? I would need to get to the Petra visitors’ center in Wadi Musa.
      Also, on Saturday, I need to cross the border into Israel so I can take a bus to Jerusalem. The bus leaves from Eilat at 4:30pm. Is there an inexpensive way to get to Eilat from Wadi Musa on a Saturday?
      Thank you so much for your help.

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Driving in Jordan

Petra Mar 31, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Hi,

I was travelling to Jordan next week and wanted to check - how will the route of Amman Airport to Petra to Dana/Kerak to Deadsea resorts will look like. Please let me know on whether Gas/Petrol stations quite common, will route boards be in english, usage of GPS worth and advisable, rest areas on the route etc? If there is a problem with the car, do help available quickly from rental car companies. I prefer taxi, but considering that I will be travelling with little kids, rental car will give me flexibility on when I start, when I stop etc. Any other DOs and DONTs?

more
    • transportation to Mu'tah

Amman Apr 12, 2014 at 1:43 AM

How can I travel from Amman airport to Mu'tah?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Visa for american passport holder

Jordan Apr 1, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Hi, is visa required for American passport holders?
      What is is the process, is it upon arrival?
      How long does it take and cost? Can it be paid in Usd?
      Thanks!

more