Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Poling's Profile Photo

Petra entrance ticket payment

Petra Jan 21, 2015 at 12:28 AM

visitpetra.jo/VisitorsServic...

There states credit card payment is accepted with limit. What exactly is the limit? Meaning on Visa/Master, no Union/AE?

more
    • Poling's Profile Photo

How can I better organize?

Amman Jan 16, 2015 at 1:09 AM

I will go to Jordan from Jerusalem via the King Hussein Bridge border. I don't know if I should spend a night in either Amman or Madaba. The next day I wish to go to Madaba, Mt Nebo, Dead Sea, and Petra. How can I better organize?
      1. Should I go from border and spend the night directly at Madaba instead of Amman? Would this save some travelling time?
      2. Does the one-way taxi trip normally include Madaba, Mt Nebo Dead Sea and then Petra? Do they also stop over Karak with no additional charge? i assume all these are on the KIng's Highway.
      3. Is there only taxi from Border to Madaba?

more
    • Weather and travel from Amman to petra on Jan 8th 15

Petra Jan 8, 2015 at 7:06 AM

How is the weather? We have reservations for tomorrow and are planning to come there from amman tomorrow. Is that safe? Because of the snow. anyone out there who can answer.

more
    • Yumipyon's Profile Photo

How much we need to pay for the Biblical tour for 2-3 days?

Jordan Jan 6, 2015 at 5:04 AM

Hi, I am thinking to go to Jordan with my family ( 2 adults 1 teenager) to Jordan to do the biblical tour. I have searched a couple of website to find how much it would be but they don't put any price on it.

I know it's depends on what type of tour, season, etc, but does anyone know roughly how much I should think to pay for the family to do the basic guided tour?

We don't need to go to Petra, but if it can be included that will be great.

Thanks for your help!

more