Iraq

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ticket price

As Sulaymaniyah May 29, 2015 at 11:08 PM

Hi I want travel from Erbil to Sulaimani by airplane please how much it cost the ticket I have entered many websites none of them tell me logical answer

more
    • Ticket price

As Sulaymaniyah May 29, 2015 at 11:08 PM

Hi I want travel from Erbil to Sulaimani by airplane please how much it cost the ticket I have entered many websites none of them tell me logical answer

2 Answers May 30, 2015 at 8:29 AM
    • rupturedduck's Profile Photo

visit to kirkut or Erbil, and elswhere

Iraq Nov 17, 2014 at 2:44 PM

anyone been there or going to Iraqi Kurdistan. Im looking for advise and info, thanks

5 Answers Nov 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM
    • Sulaymaniah Bazaar

Iraq Nov 6, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Dears, If you have any photos and information about the Sulaymaniah Bazaar, please share them.

1 Answer Nov 6, 2014 at 4:54 AM
    • where to buy a beer

Iraq Nov 4, 2014 at 9:01 PM

where to buy a beer during muhaaram month in baghdad

1 Answer Nov 5, 2014 at 9:18 AM
    • maretravel's Profile Photo

seeking guest house and other recommendations in Erbil

Erbil Nov 4, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Hello, I am travelling to Erbil in late November for the purpose of seeking work. Can anyone recommend a safe, centrally located guest house/hotel that is not very expensive? Are taxis easy to get, and does everyone expect payment in USD? Do you have any recommendations for decent cafes, restaurants, or places to hang out that are favoured by the expat NGO worker crowd? I appreciate any and all advice on Erbil. Thanks!

1 Answer Nov 4, 2014 at 9:04 AM
    • is it safe to work in chamchamal area,iraq

Iraq Sep 1, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Hai
      I am planned to sulaymaniyah ,iraq..but gonna work in chamchamal area..please advice me a valuable response..can work peacefully ??or some violence is there??basically am from India...tq

• Working in Sulaymaniah

Iraq Aug 21, 2014 at 4:34 AM

HI,

Can someone help me with these questions? I am likely to land a job in Sulaymaniah and have these three questions.
      1. Is it safe now considering the recent disturbing events in Erbil?
      2. I am likely to get USD7000 apart from house and food allowance. Is this enough for one person?
      3. I am a vegetarian. I do not eat fish / sea food, red meat, poultry or anything non-vegetarian. Will it be difficult for me to find a decent eating place?

Please help. Many thanks

3 Answers Aug 22, 2014 at 4:15 AM
    • Flat/Room to share or rent in Arbil

Arbil Aug 4, 2014 at 2:07 AM

Hi everyone,
      Greetings. Is there anybody to share informations about where to stay in Erbil dowtown, Citadel? I'll be there in about 10 days for a long stay willing to find a place and people to meet.
      All the best,
      Alexander

5 Answers Aug 4, 2014 at 7:58 AM
    • Security in Sulaymaniyah

Iraq Jul 31, 2014 at 12:38 AM

I'm planning a short trip to Sulaymaniyah next month to attend a weekend conference. I've lived in the Middle East for three years, but this will be my first trip to Iraq. Can anyone tell me what the security situation is like in Iraqi Kurdistan, and particularly Sulaymaniyah, at present? Thanks.

• Taxis for solo females

Arbil Jul 24, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Anyone recommend a good driver? Can you comment on the safety of taking a taxi alone (as female). I'm working with an international org, but would like to drive down to the Citadel and markets, etc.

Any suggestions, emails or numbers of reliable drivers, who speak a bit of English is much appreciated.

Cheers!

• Tehran - Orumieh - Arbil

Iraq Jun 23, 2014 at 5:11 PM

hello,
      Im planning to make a solo trip to Iran and Iraq in october,
      Plan is to spend some time in Iran and then continue from Teheran through Orumieh to Arbil. Crossing the piransahr/haji omaran border. Anyone here tried this route before? Anything i should know about this route? I suppose it's all safe, but just don't want to get in trouble.
      any advice would be great!
      thanks alot,
      Lars, Belgium

1 Answer Jun 23, 2014 at 6:59 PM
    • tehran - orumieh - arbil

Arbil Jun 23, 2014 at 5:04 PM

hello,

Im planning to make a solo trip to Iran and Iraq in onctober,
      Plan is to spend some time in Iran and then continue from Teheran through Orumieh to Arbil. Crossing the piransahr/haji omaran border. Anyone here tried this route before? Anything i should know about this route? I suppose it's all safe, but just don't want to get in trouble.

any advice would be great!

thanks alot,

Lars, Belgium

5 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 10:32 PM
    • Safety in Soran and Erbil

Iraq Jun 21, 2014 at 6:38 AM

How safe are Soran and Erbil these days? Are foreigners (specifically Americans) generally safe if living and working there?

14 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM
    • LGG51's Profile Photo

From Mosul to Erbil

Mosul Jun 2, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Planning to fly to Mosul and from there go by shared taxi/bus to Erbil. From where does the taxis go in Mosul and Erbil?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • reliable taxi driver in Erbil , Basra and Baghdad

Arbil Apr 23, 2014 at 12:51 AM

can anyone recommend good taxi drivers?

• How is safety in BASRA

Iraq Apr 19, 2014 at 3:07 AM

Hi, I'm planning a business trip to Basra in Iraq and I would like to know how is the city center safety now? What about the hotels and BAZAR, are they safe?

Thank you in advance for any prompt reply

1 Answer Apr 19, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • Claus_Qvist's Profile Photo

Transport and places to stay in Rawandoz, Soran and other?

Rawandoz Apr 13, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Is there any hotels/hostels up along the Hamilton Road? In Rawandoz? Shaqlawa? Soran? Tere seems to be a couple of options for millionaires, however, is there and budget places to stay?

And how to get up there from Erbil? Hiring a taxi for the day from Erbil is certainly possible but rather expensive.

Thanks
      Claus Qvist Jessen
      Denmark

1 Answer Apr 13, 2014 at 9:01 PM
    • activities in Erbil city, Iraq

Arbil Feb 25, 2014 at 1:09 AM

Whats possibly to be done on regular weekdays or weekends in Erbil ? any outdoor activities ? places to visit other than shopping malls ?

2 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • Car Rent in Erbil

Arbil Feb 11, 2014 at 1:29 AM

Looking for Ford Mustang or Chevrolet Camaro to rent for a day. Any info?

• Where can i go

Iraq Dec 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Hey there,
      I'm going to Erbil in 3 days and i was wondering if my visa would be just for Erbil or i can visit Karbala and Basra for example... I just want to know if am only able to stay in Erbil or i can go anywhere in Iraq ?!....

2 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM
    • historical place

As Sulaymaniyah Dec 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Dear sir/madams,
      I ve read many books which talk about old rock tombs in sulaymanineh.The most famous is known as qyzqapan (قیزقاپان) but there must be another tomb just near quzqapan known as kork-kich (کورخ کیچ). I ruined google but i have not found any tiny pic or article about this place. will be glad to have some pic and info. I will share all photoes soon in my personal page.
      thnx
      shahin

3 Answers Dec 22, 2013 at 4:50 AM
    • goshtasb's Profile Photo

hotels in erbil

Iraq Dec 6, 2013 at 7:10 AM

i want to go a hotel in erbil, with good quality and also cheap price.
      where do you suggest me?

8 Answers Dec 17, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    • about dohuk

Dahuk Oct 24, 2013 at 9:51 AM

what is the special thing about duhok ?

1 Answer Oct 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • What is rent of a room if we live in Sulaymaniyah?

As Sulaymaniyah Oct 5, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Hello,
      I will be coming to Iraq, Sulaymaniyah in Oct 2013. I wanted to ask about rent of a room in Sulaymaniyah? and Taxi prices?

Thanks

3 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    • Karbala, tourist guide

Karbala' Jul 5, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I, am looking for an english speaking tourist guide in karbala .

• Turkish hamam

Arbil Jun 28, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Hi everybody!

I wonder if there are any functioning turkish hamams in Erbil with a full service such as oil massage, body scrub and etc.

Thanks,
      Explorer107

3 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 5:44 PM
    • Buses back to turkey

Iraq May 17, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Hello

I am interested in visiting erbil in the coming months. I know about buses that eave istanbul on Mondays and Wednesday that takes 30 hours to get to erbil.

So I was wondering what days do buses leave erbil for istanbul or should. Just get a bus into the centre of turkey and then a bus to istanbul.

I know there are fights from either istanbul or Ankara but they,re very expensive

4 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    • does anyone travelling to basra iraq in the next week/monthes ?

Iraq Mar 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM

i need a personal favour and i'm willing to pay for it
      i need a photograph of the house that my father lived in until 1951.
      i have the exact address. i want to give him this as a present for his birthday.
      if anyone can help, please contact me at avinadav9@yahoo.com
      many thanks !

2 Answers Apr 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    • DO I NEED A VISA FOR TWO WEEKS

Iraq Feb 23, 2013 at 6:14 AM

hi im going to kurdistan with my husband and children.Was wondering if i need a visa because staying for two weeks on a one way ticket.

1 Answer Feb 23, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    • nagmashaikh7's Profile Photo

shopping

Baghdad Feb 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Hi,I am staying in India. Can I purchase a gift hamper from the shop of Baghdad and get it delivered in the same city on valentine's day? If yes,can I get the necessary information.