Iran

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus Tehran - Baku

Tehran Aug 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Anyone knows the price, timetable and where to get a bus from Tehran to Baku?

Kind regards

• Place to stay in Amol

Iran Jul 29, 2015 at 6:50 AM

Hi there,

we are planning to shoot a documentary in Amol in october. We are looking for a place to stay; hotel or homestay. There is practically no information on the internet. There are some hotels near the Caspian See, but we are really looking for a place in the city.

Thanks,

Jeroen.

3 Answers Jul 30, 2015 at 10:18 PM
    • Driver and accommodation request in Iran

Tehran Jul 15, 2015 at 3:49 PM

Hello

i am looking for a driver who speaks per/eng and i accommodation in Teheran.
      Could be that we travel to shiraz, Mashhad, Bandar Abbas... For one month.

Could you please suggest me something? What are the prices of driver with a car and accommodation? Is it better to stay in the hotels or privat or apartments...?

Thank you in advance.

4 Answers Aug 16, 2015 at 11:40 PM
    • Travelling to Iran...tips and hints

Iran Jul 13, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Hi I am planning to travel to Iran during the first week of September. I will arrive by airplane to Tehran, spend 3 days there and then I would like to visit Isfahan and Shiraz. I will return from Shiraz to Tehran by airplane but I don't have any idea what will be my transportation from Tehran to Isfahan and then from Isfahan to Shiraz. Anyone knows what will be the best way to do this route? On the other hand is it worth visiting Isfahan or to travel directly to Shiraz? any tips and hints in general for travelling to Iran? Thank you all in advance.

10 Answers Jul 19, 2015 at 12:37 PM
    • cheap tour company in Iran

Iran Jun 16, 2015 at 2:12 PM

any one no of a cheap tour company plz?

2 Answers Jun 16, 2015 at 11:01 PM
    • meeow79's Profile Photo

Saha Air Boeing 707

Iran Jun 7, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Does anyone know if Sara Airlines still operates Boeing 707 ? Or any other airline in the world perhaps

7 Answers Aug 1, 2015 at 9:27 PM
    • travelling to Iran as a young Iranian american woman

Iran May 23, 2015 at 3:44 PM

I am a young Iranian American woman and am interested in travelling to Iran on an Iranian passport
      next summer (summer 2016). Since my relatives live in Tehran, and I would be needing to travel to the smaller
      cities, like Esfehan and Shiraz and Kashan, I heard from Iranian woman living in America that I cannot stay in hotels as woman alone on an Iranian passport. The Iranian intersection also told me that I cannot travel to Iran if I am an dual citizen on an American passport. (I know foreign woman can stay in hotels alone in Iran). Is there any other Iranian American woman out there willing to make the trip with me? It is legal to stay in a hotel with another woman over there, not another unmarried male. I have been to Iran before (to Tehran) when I was fifteen, but would now like to explore a bit outside of Tehran. If so please contact me on the forum and we can exchange emails.

7 Answers Aug 1, 2015 at 11:34 PM
    • How to get Iranian nationlity for a foreigner?

Tehran May 21, 2015 at 1:19 AM

I am from Pakistan and have a proper Pakistani Passport, I want to get the Iranian nationality, Is it possible ? what will be the process?

Syed Mehmood Raza

1 Answer May 21, 2015 at 2:43 AM
    • Swedish with Iranian father - problems visiting Iran with school?

Iran May 16, 2015 at 2:39 AM

Hello, I'm a Swedish uni student with an Iranian father (whom I permanently cut all ties with a year ago) and recently found out that him being Iranian makes me a dual Swedish-Iranian citizen.

Now, I am expected to go to Tehran with my university for an informal event, and need to know: I lack any form of Iranian ID and my father fled Iran illegally. So, if I enter with my passport and a tourist visa on arrival, can Iranian authorities see in their System that I'm an Iranian citizen?

If there is ANY way they can, I have to arrange the renunciation of my Iranian citizenship, which I have already contacted their embassy in Stockholm about. I will NOT enter the country if I cannot assure that I will be treated exclusively as a foreigner while there.

5 Answers May 17, 2015 at 3:40 AM
    • bluesea92's Profile Photo

Going to Iran and 2 weeks later to the US. Any problems with Iranian visa in passport?

Iran May 3, 2015 at 10:26 AM

Hello everyone,
      I am going to a international waterpolo tournament with the national Team of Austria, in which I Play to Teheran for a week starting 22. May till 30 of May. two weeks later, on the 14th of june I am leaving for the United States for a holiday in california. Do you think I will have any problems that I have visited Iran, or because of the Iranian visa in my passport? I also already have my ESTA from a trip to the US in december last year so there is no Need to do another since ist valid for two years right?
      thanks in advance

2 Answers May 4, 2015 at 4:24 AM
    • cs5243's Profile Photo

Shush or Ahvaz

Shush May 3, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hello,

I am planning a trip in September to see Susa, Choqa Zanbil and Haft Tappeh but was wondering whether I shall base myself in Shush or Ahvaz to see the sites. Which one is the better place as base? My plan is to take a bus from Isfahan and then leave for Kermanshah after visiting the sites.

Has anyone done this before? Any idea whether there are buses from Isfahan to Shush.

Also anyone has done the route from Shush to Kermanshah and if yes, what time was the bus left Shush for Kermanshah?

Thank you.

1 Answer May 17, 2015 at 2:18 AM
    • overnight train from Tehran to Shiraz

Iran Apr 23, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Hi everyone! We'll be visiting Iran in May and we want to travel from Tehran to Shiraz. We want to do that by overnight train. However, booking a domestic train from outside Iran seems to be quite impossible. Can someone here proof us wrong and please show us how to book a train?

kind regards,

Roger

1 Answer Apr 23, 2015 at 2:07 PM
    • transport in Iran

Iran Apr 22, 2015 at 2:16 PM

anyone no if i can treval in Iran do all the tour by my self as a british woman or i need tour company? I only speak english do I have to speak Farsi?

6 Answers Jun 14, 2015 at 12:52 AM
    • accommodation in tahran Iran

Iran Apr 22, 2015 at 2:11 PM

Hi,

any one no if there's a hostel in Iran b in Tehran plz?

1 Answer May 17, 2015 at 2:21 AM
    • Entry Iran by car

Iran Mar 30, 2015 at 3:15 AM

Does anybody know if its ok ATA Carnet to entry Iran by car? Thanks

1 Answer Mar 31, 2015 at 4:34 AM
    • Travel Buddy for Iran

Iran Mar 25, 2015 at 8:50 AM

I'm hoping to visit Iran at the end of December for 10-12 days. Because I'm American, I have to have a private guide and going solo is very expensive. Is anybody else interested in joining? I'm looking to do a cultural/historical tour of central Persia.

5 Answers Jun 14, 2015 at 12:52 AM
    • What do I need a do for a week holiday

Tehran Mar 5, 2015 at 4:45 AM

hi im a British white woman I have been invited by friend and family in Tehran in 5wks for a weeks holiday and wondered if need a visa for short stay please help as would be much appreciated thanks

20 Answers Jun 10, 2015 at 2:21 PM
    • can i visit my irani friend

Iran Mar 2, 2015 at 7:55 PM

I want to visit my friend in tehran we are both female. I realize because im american i need a tour guide my main concern is spending time with my friend not seeing the sights. Is this possible if i must have a tour guide?

6 Answers Jun 14, 2015 at 12:52 AM
    • booking.ir

Iran Feb 27, 2015 at 4:11 AM

Does anyone have experience with booking.ir? Thanks

1 Answer Feb 27, 2015 at 7:31 AM
    • Isfahan/shiraz Bus stations

Iran Feb 27, 2015 at 3:44 AM

I plan to take the bus from Tehran to Isfahan. Can anybody tell me where the Isfahan bus station is located, is it in the city or is it outside the city. Is it possible to get taxi to city centre from bus station.

Also I will take the bus from isfahan to shiraz, same question, is the bus station in shiraz in the city or outside.

If anybody has any other hints/suggestions etc for taking these bus trips I'd love to hear them.
      Thanks D

2 Answers Jun 14, 2015 at 12:53 AM
    • website of cheaper hotels

Iran Jan 6, 2015 at 7:49 AM

Hi everyone. Does anyone know some website for searching hotels in Iran, but some with normal prices, not luxury. All I found were expensive. Thanks

7 Answers Jun 14, 2015 at 12:52 AM
    • sujith77's Profile Photo

RE : IRAN DOMESTIC FLIGHT SCHEDULES

Iran Jan 2, 2015 at 7:57 PM

Is there daily flights from Tehran to Isfahan & Isfahan to shiraz ?? How much it costs on January normally ??
      Do u got any website to know this ?? Please advice

4 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 12:55 AM
    • How Much should I pay for a private 10 Day tour?

Tehran Dec 30, 2014 at 9:08 PM

I am going with my wife and I'm just wondering what I should expect to pay for both of us for a private tour over 10 days?

8 Answers Jan 3, 2015 at 9:35 AM
    • sujith77's Profile Photo

Darband, Tehran

Tehran Dec 24, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Is it possible to visit Darband during month of January ?? As i knew it's winter in Iran . Hence i am asking. I am coming to Iran on middle of January next month. I wish to take good photo graphs & videos too there... How is the restaurants there ?? Are they cheap or costly... I love Traditional Iranian food. Here in Dubai too we got lot of Iranian restaurants...

4 Answers Jan 28, 2015 at 12:06 PM
    • bklindeman's Profile Photo

Visa for Qeshm

Qeshm Dec 10, 2014 at 7:11 AM

Is Qeshm like Kish Island (visa upon arrival) even for US citizens? We are planning a trip there in January/February. Also, how do we find air tickets to Qeshm from UAE?
      Thanks!
      KLinde

4 Answers Dec 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM
    • Travel from Iran

Iran Dec 9, 2014 at 3:34 AM

Hello all,
      Can You please help me find travel agencies located in Iran for worldwide travelling?
      Thanks

1 Answer Jun 14, 2015 at 12:52 AM
    • xaver's Profile Photo

Itinerary suggestion

Iran Nov 24, 2014 at 4:43 AM

I woud like to spend 8 days in Iran. Overland trip should touch for sure Esfahan and Shiraz. Tehran is not so important but international flight will arrive and leave from there. Considering that we would not want to take internal flights, what itinerary would you suggest?

8 Answers Jun 14, 2015 at 12:53 AM
    • rupturedduck's Profile Photo

US citizens going to iran?

Iran Nov 17, 2014 at 2:56 PM

has anything changed? can an American get a visa to visit Iran? or does he need to be on a guided tour ? I will be in Cairo and would like to visit Iran for a week or two. thanks

4 Answers Nov 17, 2014 at 4:33 PM
    • from Tabriz to Yerevan

Tabriz Nov 11, 2014 at 7:31 AM

I want to go from Tabriz to Yerevan. Where to take a bus ? How much time is needed?

3 Answers Nov 11, 2014 at 10:42 AM
    • ConnieLynn's Profile Photo

Tour to Iran, March 1-14, 2015

Iran Nov 5, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I am an American wishing to visit Iran this coming Spring. I need to be either part of a group tour or hire a private guide. I am trying to organize a group of 15 interesting women and maybe a few men ;-) to experience the historic and cultural riches of this ancient land. This tour can also be extended or customized to include sites not part of the initial itinerary.

Is anyone interested in seeing Iran this Spring?

9 Answers Dec 27, 2014 at 6:53 PM