Iran Travel Answers

change location
bwk_michael's Profile Photo

Ferry from Iran to Bahrain

by bwk_michael Online Now Jun 2, 2007 at 4:58 PM

hello there, has anybody any idea about the ferry times from iran to bahrain? i have been told there is only one ferry every 12 days. is that true?

thanks for your help...michael

Quote & Answer
9 Answers
  • andreasfmpro's Profile Photo

Re: Ferry from Iran to Bahrain

by andreasfmpro Online Now Jun 2, 2007 at 5:12 PM

Just give it a little bit of time. Soon, there will be so many US warships in the area, that you'll be able to hop your way from Iran to Bahrain without getting your feet wet, LOL!
    :D

- Andreas

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • bwk_michael's Profile Photo

by bwk_michael Online Now Jun 2, 2007 at 6:17 PM

well so long they take me for free so i can save a little bit of money i don't mind...lol.

by andreasfmpro Online Now Jun 2, 2007 at 7:22 PM

Jay Leno had a great idea: Either commit a crime, or claim you were kidnapped and held as hostage. Either the US Navy or the Boulder, CO, Police Dept. is likely to offer you first class seating back home.

But you wanted to go to Bahrein, not the USA, UK or Germany. Oh well, there goes that idea.
    :)

• george5b's Profile Photo

by george5b Online Now Jun 3, 2007 at 2:29 AM

Hello,

I've tried to find out the schedule of the last weeks, and haven't been able to acertain a lot. Here is what I found :
    There is a fortnightly ferry that travels between Bushehr (Iran) and the ports of Bahrain, Kuwait, Dubai, Doha and Dammam. Approximate departure dates are given at irantravelingcenter.com/valf..., although the times given there are wildly approximate, i.e. it might depart on Satuday, Sunday or Monday, depending on delays or weather. All in all, if the flight departure dates match your schedule, it's cheaper and faster to fly with Jazeera Airways to Shiraz (via Kuwait).

George

by bwk_michael Online Now Jun 3, 2007 at 2:34 PM

well...i need to go from iran to bahrain...is that airline flying to bahrain as well? from shiraz?

• george5b's Profile Photo

by george5b Online Now Jun 3, 2007 at 11:48 PM

There are daily flights from Bahrain to Kuwait at 850 or 1540 (17 BHD/23 GBP), connecting to a Saturday 1800 flight to Shiraz for 14 KWD/24 GBP. There is also a flight on Thursday, but that leaves early in the morning, requiring and over- night stop in Kuwait.

George

by bwk_michael Online Now Jun 4, 2007 at 12:30 PM

i fly into kuwait from england..all booked...then i take the ferry from kuwait to busher...then travel iran..what i need is a conection from iran to bahrain...i dont know, maybe a flight from tehran to bahrain? or any other suggestions?

cheers, mike

• Re: Ferry from Iran to Bahrain

by azadeh Online Now Jun 19, 2007 at 10:01 PM

Hey Andreasfmpro:

I do not appreciate the way you talk about my country, my people, and the Persian Gulf , in case you didn't know this is a travel forum so if you do not know the answer to a question just don't write anything ,there is nothing funny about wars, killing people and attacking a country.

A.

by andreasfmpro Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 12:36 AM

I am sorry you got the wrong idea, but I do not feel I have said anything wrong. I joked, yes, since it is a well-known fact there are American warships on patrol in the Persian Gulf. However, I said absolutely NOTHING about wars, killing people and attacking your country. You came up with all this out of your own imagination. But then again, you people got offended by... the movie "300" as well. Oh well...

- Andreas

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Iran Travel Answer Locations