I will be going travelling from Melaka (my hometown) to Penang this Raya break. Therefore I plan to stop in Ipoh for enjoy the wonderful food I heard so much. I need some help/advice.
1.Driving along the highway, which nearest exit should I take to reach the city - Ipoh selatan or Ipoh utara ?
2. From the Ipoh toll exit, how i do reach Ipoh new town ?
I hope I could get some good suggestion here. Thank you.
Sorry for the late reply. may not be helpful to you but well....
You can try:
1. Nga choy kai (bean sprout chicken) there's an entire area in town which sells this. look for the shops with many people.
2. Tai shue keok (under the big tree) where u can get good fried yong tau foo and laksa. Nice drinks too.
3. Curry mee near police station.
4. Kai si hor fan (old town)
5. Hainanese Chicken rice, near kamdar.
6. white coffee at old town.
Sorry for not giving specifice directions. I don't know the road names only know area....
Be the first to rate this answer!