Ipoh Travel Answers

change location
roostown's Profile Photo

Restaurant Hours

by roostown Online Now May 9, 2005 at 5:14 PM

Hi everyone
Will be doing my yearly trip to Penang again in January but this time desire to do a side trip one day to visit the "Lost World" BUT at the same time people tell me that the food in Ipoh is NOT to be missed.
Can someone let me know what hours Kong Heng and Thean Chun (House of Mirrors) are open .. I am told these are two of the best places to eat and was hoping to try before heading back to Penang in the early evening

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Restaurant Hours

by michaelayne Online Now May 14, 2005 at 3:16 AM

Roostown, The lost world is an outdoor water theme park. During the weekend is really busy. Go during the weekday. (we were ther on monday and nearly had the whole park to ourselves)

It is around 35 ringgit for adults and special discount for senior citizens.

There are alot of water slides and lagoon waves. Great fun. It is relatively new and clean. There is a hot spring where you can have a dip. Fantastic.

There is a tiger valley where you can take photos with the tiger cub. Check our Ipoh travel pages.

Most restaurants in general open till around 2200-2230 daily.(or a bit later depending on customers)

Have a good trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Restaurant Hours

by Shop-n-eat Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Do not miss out these great numbers of awesome
    restaurant in Penang

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines