Iona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Parking passes

Banff National Park 1 hours ago

We were caught in a snow storm and and got stuck in the wrong lane at the gate. Is there anywhere to get a parking pass in the town of banff

more
    • Transportation from Toronto airport to Saint-Georges, Canada

Saint George Nov 9, 2014 at 5:09 PM

How can I travel one way from the airport in Quebec city to Saint-Georges, Canada

more
    • Business listing

Forteau Bay Nov 7, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Im looking for the number to call Coastal Rec in forteau. does such a number or business exist?

more
    • Road weather

Niagara Falls Nov 21, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Hi I'm planing a trip on thanksgiving but I'm worried about the road from NY to Niagara Falls Canada will there be a lot of snow on the why? Can we get stuck? Will I need a 4x4?

more
    • Summer trip

Akpatok Island Nov 10, 2014 at 7:51 AM

What is the nearest airport and journey time from Quebec

more
    • Changing planes

Toronto Nov 2, 2014 at 7:50 AM

I'm going to travel to Toronto in January, arriving from Zurich (Switzerland) with a Change of planes in Montreal. (ZRH - YUL - YYZ). Do I have to go through customs in Montreal, after I first arrived in Canada, or in Toronto, my final destination? Both flights are Air Canada flights.

more
    • Just one day in Jasper!

Jasper Nov 4, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Hi all,

My partner and I are arriving in Jasper for just two nights at Sawridge Inn before catching the train to Vancouver. This gives us one full day in Jasper. We have no car and are completely relying on public transport. What do you think we should do? My favourites I think so far are Maligne Canyon, Maligne Lake and Medicine Lake.

If you only had one day there, what would you do?

Also, is it possible/straightforward to hike from Jasper to Maligne Canyon? We are both fairly fit, but I wouldn't want to get lost!

Thanks so much,

Vicky

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

The best spot in Vancouver to watch northern lights?

Vancouver Nov 26, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Northern lights and winter storms...Is there a specific spot where you can actually watch it happen in Vancouver or anywhere in B.C.?

more
    • Canada Visa?

Canada Nov 7, 2014 at 12:06 AM

How is the easiest way for me to get Canadian visa? I want to be there before Christmas.

more
    • jgoncalo's Profile Photo

Booking a hotel room as a minor

Montreal Nov 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Hello!

I'm going to Montreal in December and I'll spend both Christmas and New Year there. Me and my girlfriend planned, with our parents consent, that we would spend the New Year out in the city and then we would sleep in a hotel that night, from December 31 to January 1.

I'm Portuguese and she's French, but she's a Canadian permanent resident. I'll be 16 and she'll be 17 by that time.

This are the hotels we were thinking about:

- Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth

- Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile

- InterContinental Montreal

- Hotel Le Crystal Montreal

- W Montreal

The question is, since we are both minors will we be able to book a room? Should her parents call the hotel before the reservation? I've seen people saying that our parents can book it and be there while we do the check-in and check-out and that we'll have no problems since they won't know that they won't be staying there with us.

I'm from Porto, Portugal that means my parents won't be there, so her parents are responsible for me (I have a letter recognized by the notary stating that) will that be enough for her mother to write a permission to let us stay in the hotel if required?

Thanks!

more