Ioannina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Camp sites near Ionnina

by artHarris Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Are the any camp sites near or in the Zagori?

4 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • sixteenka@seznam.cz

by Tiff_any Online Now Jun 1, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Hi!
      How can I get from Ioannina to Katarraktis (29.7.)?
      Thanks a lot!
      L.P.

1 Answer Jun 8, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    • BUS TO KAKAVIA

by davy1982 Online Now May 31, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Hiya,

how often and from where buses to Kakavia go?and what are transport options from Albanian side as i intend to travel to Saranda

1 Answer May 31, 2012 at 11:40 PM
    • Driving from Athens airport

by shimon_kr Online Now Jun 29, 2010 at 3:07 AM

How long would it take to drive from Athens airport to Ioaninna?
      We land at 9:30 on Monday morning August 2nd. Collecting luggage and car, I expect leaving the airport around 11:00.

Thanks, Simon

• Kampereio Theater

by babsowns Online Now Nov 24, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Since this forum was extremely helpful in finding Music House venue information, I was hoping information could also be posted about the Kampereio Theater. I'm looking for the location and any hotels nearby.

Thanks so much!

1 Answer Dec 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM
    • Music House (pub/venue)

by babsowns Online Now Nov 23, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Can anyone post information regarding the Music House venue? They have a myspace page, but no location information. Are there any hotels nearby?

1 Answer Nov 24, 2009 at 5:06 PM
    • Bus times? Help?!

by stevejd5 Online Now Apr 6, 2009 at 5:57 AM

Does anybody know what time the last bus leaves Igoumentisa to Ioannina? I'm arriving at 19.00 hours by boat and I believe there is one at 20.00...Does anybody know when the buses depart or where I can find out? Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 11, 2009 at 11:50 AM
    • GrannyRosie's Profile Photo

hotel du lac web address

by GrannyRosie Online Now Mar 7, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Does anyone know Hotel du Lac's web address? Have tried www.dulac.gr but end up on some weird site. Can do booking etc through booking sites - but want their official site. Thanks

2 Answers Mar 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM
    • irinaur's Profile Photo

where can one buy ?

by irinaur Online Now Jan 15, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Pou tha borousa na agorazo exoplismos gia himerini pezoporia sta vouna ? Eiparhoun exidikevmena katastimata sta Giannina ?
      Efharisto ek ton proteron .

9 Answers Jan 20, 2009 at 10:25 AM
    • Winter travel

by DorothyT Online Now Aug 6, 2008 at 4:16 PM

Will we have a problem traveling (probably by bus) from Ioannina to Kalambaka in December?

2 Answers Aug 6, 2008 at 11:30 PM
    • help please!

by vetsta Online Now Apr 17, 2007 at 5:00 AM

Hello my name is Yvette and I'm travelling to Ioannina with family and we are finding it hard to find apartments or accommodation in Ioannina city that will fit all 8 of us or at least 2 apartments. Any ideas?

• Synagogue of Ioannina

by dandayan Online Now May 27, 2006 at 12:56 PM

I would like to visit the old synagogue of the city of Ioannina. I suppose it is usually closed.

How can it be arranged? Who should I contact?

Thanks for your help!

1 Answer May 27, 2006 at 1:20 PM
    • max.47's Profile Photo

Road from Ioannina to Kalamaka

by max.47 Online Now Jan 17, 2004 at 6:25 PM

I am coming to Ioannina at the end of January and I intend to travel to visit the Meteore. I heard that the tunnel under Katara is not open yet... does it mean that I have to go over Katara pass to reach Kalamaka? If so, is it likely to find snow on the road in this period? Would anybody suggest an alternative itinerary to reach the Meteore? Also I am looking for a good but cheap hotel in Ioannina for one night. I would like some suggestions. Thank you all. Massimo

2 Answers Jan 19, 2004 at 8:30 AM
    • The end of the tunnel....

by lucabell Online Now Sep 13, 2003 at 4:06 AM

I'm comin' to Greece for several years, first by car through Yugoslavia, then by ferry through Igoumenitsa. For years I've been earing about a tunnel under the Katara. When the dream to drive through it will come true???

2 Answers Dec 10, 2003 at 3:44 AM
    • Ioannina (Janina) Greece

by Pillywiggin Online Now Aug 15, 2003 at 12:29 PM

I am looking into traveling to Ioannina next year with my family from Israel - I live in Burlington, VT. My Uncle is originally from Janina - he left when he was 5. I would like to know the best time of year to go. Also are there places to rent (house/apt) for about a 2 week stay? Thanks, Laura

3 Answers Sep 2, 2003 at 1:42 AM
    • brukusmarukus's Profile Photo

Corfu to Lefkada?

by brukusmarukus Online Now Aug 5, 2003 at 12:26 PM

Is it possible to travel from Corfu to Lefkada or Kefalonia by ferry, or do you have to go via Igomenitsa or Patras (which is 8 hours.)?? I will only be in the Ionianns from th28th of Aug to the 31st. With such little time, do you have any suggestions of must-see places? I'm mostly intersted in snorkeling, beautiful beaches that aren't heavily populated with tourists, and traditional Island life. Are the sea caves as amazing as the pictures look? Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 18, 2003 at 11:02 PM
    • hugobaur's Profile Photo

Kastoria, Northern Greece

by hugobaur Online Now Jul 31, 2003 at 12:16 PM

I am planning to visit Kastoria in September. Has anyone been there lately? Can you recommend any good accommodation that you have been to? Thanks!

• Jews in Ioannina

by davidmj Online Now Oct 13, 2002 at 12:08 PM

What is the status of Ioannina's Jewish community today?

2 Answers Aug 27, 2003 at 3:00 AM