Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buildings and their uses?

Applecross Sep 27, 2015 at 1:24 PM

In 1969 I spent a few weeks in a large house with 30 kids from Glasgow schools, there was a boat house close by with canoes, and we walked for days and stayed in bothys! I was 14 and all I know was it was in Applecross. Does anyone know where or what house was used for this council run outward bound course?

• hirengoradia's Profile Photo

7-8 Day Itinerary

Scotland Sep 23, 2015 at 12:11 AM

We are a family of 5 including 2 senior citizens (my parents) and a 12 year old child. We plan to rent a car and tour Scotland. We prefer to set up base at 2 locations and travel around from these. Kindly suggest some itineraries for our tour

• sophie_07's Profile Photo

Edinburgh for a solo female traveller on a £30 per day budget, any tips? (Dec 17-19)

Edinburgh Sep 14, 2015 at 11:44 PM

I am thinking of spending a few days just to experience Edinburgh for a bit and see/do some useful things. On a budget, obviously. Not planning on doing a lot of outdoor sightseeing or shopping. Perhaps would be nice to experience some real proper Scotch whiskey. :) :) :) How cold will it be during those times, any tips on winter wear? Also, is it safe for a female 30yo? Dates: Dec 17 - 19 Accomodation preference: hostel/community accomodation (anything lively and with other travellers, I like meeting people) laugh

• Bike hire inveraray

by Argyllhotel Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Hi wandered if it is suitable to hire pedal bikes and if u can get a child seat on the back? We r staying in the argyll hotel and wandered what the walks r like for buggies?

2 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 8:56 AM
    • building tower

by Billp7r Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM

What is the building looking over the water on top of the Hill from the sea front?

2 Answers Jul 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    • Dogs

by Triciaedgar Online Now Aug 21, 2011 at 6:51 AM

I will be Holidaying in a cottage on Loch Fyne in September,can anyone tell me of any attractions or places to eat in Inverary that dogs will be allowed.
      Tricia and friends.

2 Answers Aug 21, 2011 at 2:56 PM
    • Delwin's Profile Photo

Televised cup final

by Delwin Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Hello all,

Have just realised that I will be on holiday in inveraray on FA Cup final day.

Does anyone know if there is a pub localish that will be showing it?

Thanks for any help.

4 Answers Mar 29, 2010 at 8:06 AM
    • Delwin's Profile Photo

Inveraray in May

by Delwin Online Now Mar 14, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Visiting Inveraray in may, small cottahe on the edge of the loch.

Anyone any suggestions for local places of interest?

4 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 2:58 PM