Inle Lake

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• unique venue

by JuliaHanny Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Is that possible to hold a conference of rainforest environment in Inle  lake with theme dinner and unique venue?

1 Answer Mar 28, 2014 at 9:43 PM
    • Bagan or Inle Lake for an extra night?

by DrVictoriaRadel Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I am planning 10 days in Myanmar in January and have to decide to spend an extra night in Bagan or Inle Lake. Any suggestions???
      Thanks!

6 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 2:34 PM
    • Daytime/evening temperature at Inle Lake

by vnelson Online Now Sep 28, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Will I need a sweater at night on October 19th?

3 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 3:11 AM
    • Mosquitos in February

by Burmavisitor Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I would be very interested to know how February fares in relation to mosquitos - is it a low season for mosquitos, i.e. small numbers? Many thanks

4 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    • First timer...Two Days at the Lake...what is a must around the lake...

by Lassy123 Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Hi,

I will be arriving at Inle Lake in a couple of weeks. I just have two days at the lake. I land at Heho at 9:15 in the morning. I am staying at the Inle Princess Resort.

So I only have two days. I want to avoid tourist traps, but want to enjoy the lake life, seeing people, visiting major temples..

On day two Should I go to the Southern part of the lake Saga2? My understanding is this will take all day, and sounds wonderful, but I will miss other things.

Thank you

7 Answers Sep 1, 2010 at 12:13 AM
    • Heho Airport to hotel transfer

by chodura Online Now Aug 18, 2008 at 5:47 AM

We will be staying at Inle Princess Resort which is on the lake. We would like to know whether we should book a hotel transfer from Heho airport to the hotel. Can you please let me know what was your experience of getting the taxi and boat on your own and how much it cost and whether there is much room for bargaining. I was reading how the taxi drivers form a cartel. Is it similar for boats too? Thanks very much.

5 Answers Aug 26, 2008 at 6:31 PM
    • boat tours

by carythecanary Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 6:18 PM

Hello!

How did you go about hiring a boatman and how much did it cost for one day?

4 Answers Apr 4, 2007 at 12:03 AM
    • Best value + fun Hotel

by j_tyszk Online Now Dec 6, 2006 at 5:28 AM

I will be travelling in the Inle Lake area in February 2007 - I will be with my threee teenage children (13 - 17) and would appreciate some advixce on where to stay. I am not looking for western style luxury - more rustic charm and authenticity. thanks.

3 Answers Feb 5, 2007 at 5:22 PM
    • InlePancakeKingdom's Profile Photo

Where to eat???

by InlePancakeKingdom Online Now Mar 20, 2004 at 7:16 AM

Which is the best restaurant and snack place in inle lake

1 Answer Apr 24, 2004 at 2:25 PM