Inebolu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Women`s clothing

Antalya Oct 30, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hi, i wonder if someone could help me get in contact whit clothing fabric for woman fashion in Antalya?

more
    • Weather conditions for Bozcaada & Assos

Bozcaada Nov 11, 2014 at 6:44 PM

What is the weather like in late March early April for a short stay?

more
    • magic_jersey's Profile Photo

Transport from Ataturk Airport to 4.Levent Metro Station

Istanbul Nov 22, 2014 at 9:31 AM

I have read that in order to reach 4.Levent Metro Station...I have to take the airport bus towards Taksim Square and then take Metro from there.
      Is that the easiest and cheapest way (for a newbie and travelling alone in Istanbul) of reaching that area?
      Thanks for all your help.
      regards,

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

3 full days in Goreme

Goreme Nov 9, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I have 3 full days in Goreme, and I have:

- booked a full day Green tour

- booked a balloon flight and plan to do own walking to Open air museum and panoramic view point after balloon ride

- suggestions for the 3rd day please (looking for some interesting DIY and not join Blue/Red tour). I do not have a car so let me know if walkable or public transport tips would be helpful

Thanks!

more

Hot air balloon

Nevsehir Nov 9, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I have booked my hot air balloon ride around 3rd week of October - what is generally the weather going to be? I have some mixed reviews on possible gloomy weather in October hence it might not be a great view....

Appreciate if someone can share a recent experience or for similar timing....

Will it be extremely cold "up" there compared than the ground? Let me know any specific things to take note off. Many thanks!

more

Where to reload Isanbulkart?

Istanbul Nov 15, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Where can I reload the Istanbulkart at Sultanahmet area? There are machines to buy the jeton, but could not see where I can reload Istanbulkart.

more

Where to buy Akbil?

Istanbul Nov 11, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I plan to take the metro, then tram to Sultanahmet area upon arriving at airport.
      Can someone tell me more on where to buy Akbil and can I buy 1 Akbil to be used for 2 people?
      Anything I should take note off?

more
    • Travelling Alone to Turkey - 14th to 23rd November

Turkey Nov 11, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I am from Bangalore India and I am super excited. I am travelling alone and wondering if I can meet any travellers or localities in Istanbul when i am there. Is there a way to network with people while on tour?? Let me know how to connect

more

Airport transport and domestic / international transit

Istanbul Nov 9, 2014 at 9:04 AM

What is the best way from airport (IST) to Sultanahmet? Likewise the best way from Sultanahmet to airport?

I am heading to Istanbul, after a couple of days taking a flight to Nevsehir (Cappadocia). I am departing from Nevsehir back to Istanbul, then change to another airline to depart from Istanbul. I know there are 2 airports, but this is in the same airport, Ataturk airport (IST)

I will arrive at about 1330 and my next flight about 1900. It is not a connecting flight but a different airline. I am assuming luggage collection takes up to 1430 and I could manage to re check in to my international flight by 1630 latest. Is this a fair assumption?

Do I have to go through customs / immigration? Will domestic / international terminal be near? Any specific thing to take note of would be helpful.

Anything that I can see / do in airport if I do have extra time?

more
    • goolmamad's Profile Photo

sali pazar?

Istanbul Nov 5, 2014 at 2:13 AM

i have heard about a bazar ( clothes) in Asian part of Istanbul on Tuesday ? does it open on march ? and what is the address? thanks farzad

more
    • cheap places for shopping

Istanbul Nov 17, 2014 at 5:22 AM

I am planning to visit istanbul by next week and i would love to do some real good shopping :) Is it possible to find some sales during this period ? please advise some cheap places or even wholesale shops for clothes, bags and accessories. And where do you think is better to stay to have easy access for everything in istiklal street or sultanahmet or somewhere else ?? Thank you

more
    • drinkingbuddy's Profile Photo

Travel to Istanbul and area

Istanbul Nov 15, 2014 at 5:20 PM

My boyfriend and I are interested in visiting Istanbul in May 2015. Is this a good time of year to travel there weather wise? We are researching places to visit, but some "off the beaten path" recommendations would be appreciated...
      We are also considering renting a vehicle and driving to places along the coast such as Izmir and Antalya and then to the Cappadocia area. Would 10 days be enough to see these highlights and is it advisable to rent a car and drive around ourselves? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

more
    • garcom01's Profile Photo

weather in Istanbul?

Istanbul Ili Nov 11, 2014 at 1:18 PM

How is the weather in Feb? should I wait til apr?

more
    • Best way to get to Burdur?

Burdur Ili Oct 29, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi all! I'm planning to volunteer at the Lisinia project near Burdur in the winter. I couldn't find clear information about local bus/train services online so I would like to ask: What's the fastest way to get to Burdur? Is it flying to Antalya or Istanbul first? My flights to Antalya from Amsterdam all stop in Istanbul first. Somebody knows about the bus/train services from these airports to Burdur?

more

Bosporus cruise

Istanbul Nov 9, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Hi, what is the best way for a DIY Bosporus cruise? Not looking to book with a tour operator but do it the cheap and cheerful way!

Helpful word of advice and tips appreciated. Thanks!

more
    • fly-of-doll's Profile Photo

Rant car with driver.

Turkey Nov 13, 2014 at 3:23 PM

I am going to Turkey for 12days with 15~20persons next year.
      I don't like to go any travel agency and I can make a schedule by myself.
      I have been to Terkey many times. So I need a mini van with driver service.
      I am waiting forword to hear good news.

more

Currency (Istanbul and Goreme)

Istanbul Nov 11, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Is Euro generally accepted or only TL is used?

more

4 days Istanbul

Istanbul Nov 9, 2014 at 9:09 AM

I have 4 full days in Istanbul, thinking of covering all the attractions in Sultanahmet area within 1 day, Bosporus cruise for 1 day. What are other recommendati

more