change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for Bali travel buddies - 23Aug-27Aug

Bali Aug 17, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Hello~

I am traveling to Bali from 23Aug-27Aug. My friend cancelled his trip at the last minute, so i would love to meet other travelers or locals to explore this beautiful place with me. Leave me a message if interested..

thanks,

albert

more
    • accommodation and nightlife

Manado Sep 11, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Are there several options about middle range clean hotels? Nothing flashy just a clean, safe, hotel or guesthouse with a 15-25,00 euro per day price?Do hotels in Manado would let me bring in the room a friend girl if I meet any? Is there any good nightlife in Manado?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Bike ride through rice fields of tegalalang

Bali Sep 9, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Hi all,

after the help on bali drivers, i have a new question.

We were looking at booking a bike ride through the ride paddies of tegalalang. However, there are a lot of different ones, with different prices.

Could you recommend a bike ride through the rice fields of tegalalang and what would be a "normal" price?

I saw a combination of a bike ride with a coffee plantation, which would also be interesting.

Is it better to book a tour or rent a bike and wander off on your own? I am afraid I miss the best spots if we go off on our own.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
      Tim

more
    • Shopping in Bali. Legion & Kuta.

Bali Sep 1, 2014 at 5:50 AM

What is the going rate for a piece of clothing in bali? Also where are the best places to shop in Legion and Kuta please?

more
    • american_tourister's Profile Photo

Intercontinental Hotel Snorkeling

Bali Aug 22, 2014 at 9:36 PM

I was wondering if anyone has stayed there and is familiar with the water conditions. From google earth it looks like it is a sand beach with no coral. My wife would like to snorkel from the beach. Is it just a sand bottom or are there any coral heads?

more
    • Motorbike rental near. Borobudur

Borobudur Aug 17, 2014 at 2:43 AM

Where can i rent a motorbike . Staying at the plataran borobudur and feeling stuck! Please help. Does anyone know of a bike rental place nearby who is willing to drop off and pick up the bike after 4 days? Cheers.

more
    • Visiting Bandung end Sept

Bandung Yesterday

Hi, will be visiting Bandung end Sept. Would appreciate advise on our plans as we have only a full day there.

We will be renting a vehicle and would like to visit the following sites:

1. Sunrise at Tebing Keraton
      2. Visit Kampong Naga
      3. Tangkuban Perahu

Can the above 3 activities be covered in a day, say starting off early 4am?

Thanks.

Regards,

more
    • MTButterfly's Profile Photo

Transport from DNP airport to Ubud

Bali Sep 12, 2014 at 1:58 AM

Hi,
      Can anyone give me an indication of how much it would cost to get from the airport to Ubud?
      Thanks

more
    • shuttle bus services in ubud to amed

Ubud Aug 18, 2014 at 6:50 AM

Hi does anyone have the name and contact details of a shuttle bus service from Ubud to Amed other than Perama..i use their service but the run starts too early in the morning ...7 am! thanks for any assistance :)

more
    • Muslimah Product

Jakarta Aug 19, 2014 at 7:30 PM

Would like to know more the place and shopping mall those selling of muslimah product ?

more
    • world-g's Profile Photo

what is the name of this restuarant?

Bali Sep 7, 2014 at 2:25 PM

I visited a warung on a lane branching off from Poppies 2. I wanted to go to Warung Indonesia, but it was closed, so I continued along the street to the next place. It had 'warung' in the name, but I forgot the full name. Does anyone know it?

more
    • Looking for a driver during our bali trip: needed on a few days, particularly on 18 sep

Bali Sep 7, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Hi all,

I am looking for a private driver in Bali. We will be in Ubud from 14 to 21 september and in Seminyak from 21 to 23 september. We are looking for a reliable driver for around 400.00 rupiah per day

On 18 september, we will join the Mayan expercience tour at around 9am and plan to visit Pemutaran afterwards. On that day, we are looking for a driver from around 6am up to the point we would like to go back to the hotel (probably until 9pm or so).

Furthermore, we would like to visit a few places that require a driver, like Klungklung, Amed, the bamboo village. That means we might need a driver for 4 or 5 different days.

DOes anyone know a driver in that price range, or is anyone from Ubud here willing to drive us a few days for that price?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
      Tim

more
    • bananna24's Profile Photo

Looking for Travel Buddy - Sept

Bali Aug 25, 2014 at 4:23 AM

Hi there,

I'm doing a solo trip in a Bali for a few days before my friends join me. I've got a lot planned from 22 sept-24th sept. However I'm really keen to do Mt Batur and all sites require a second person. It would be great to find a travel buddy who'd be up for an adventure and do a sunrise trek up Mt Batur. I would be up for it either on the 23rd or 24th sept.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who's keen!

more
    • ball caps???

Kuta Aug 20, 2014 at 1:41 AM

can you buy baseball team caps in bali?

more
    • TheCapt's Profile Photo

Taxi Cost from Padang Airport to Bukitinggi

Bukittinggi Sep 4, 2014 at 7:45 AM

How much does it cost to take a taxi from Padang Airport to Bukitinggi?

more
    • Strategic area to stay

Bandung Aug 19, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Hi everyone, can i know which will be the best area to stay in bandung? My main reason for travelling to bandung is SHOPPING ! Please suggest an area which is convenient to pasar besar trade centre, rumah mode, and other FO's.. Tq in advance

more
    • Home Decorative And Handicraft

Bandung Aug 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Hi, Can i know where can i find home decor & handicraft items in bandung? Im buying in bulk (Wholesale).. Please advise.. Also would like to know where will be the best place to stay in bandung? Tq in advance

more
    • OceanElizabeth's Profile Photo

Bali anyone?

Bali Yesterday

Any suggestions for that special place to stay in Bali? what is the season like in December?

more
    • charu_kals's Profile Photo

help me make a comprehensive itinery for 4 days in bali!!

Bali Aug 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM

i am going to bali from 21st-25th sept. have only 4 days landing on 21st noon and leaving bali on 25th morning.i have booked kayumanis ubud villa for my stay with my husband. plz help me make an itinery where i can see most of these places and more..(must see..)
      sunrise at mt batur
      sunset at seminyak
      snorkelling
      some temples and rice paddies
      massaging in my villa and some time to relax
      any suggestions on tour bookings and food and resturants and shopping are most welcome...

more
    • Laurar11's Profile Photo

Advice on Bali for a first timer!

Bali Aug 16, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I am travelling to Bali for 8 nights at the beginning of November. It's my first time in Bali and I'm travelling alone so all advice and tips would be greatly appreciated!

My plan is to stay 3 nights in Ubud where I'm considering staying in a private room through airbnb - I don't know whether anyone has any experience of this or any recommendations for accommodation? Also - what would you say are the things I should definitely see / do whilst staying there?

After Ubud I am planning on visiting Gili Trawangan for 3 nights - any advice on good accommodation / activities would be great. Is it safe there if travelling alone? I've read some mixed reviews on this but I'm sensible and have my wits about me so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem?

Finally, after the Gili islands I'm planning on spending 2 nights in Seminyak - again, no accommodation booked as yet so any info re this area would be great.

Obviously I'm travelling alone but would like to get chatting to other travellers etc. Would you say my planned itinerary re places I'm visiting / time i'm spending in each place is a appropriate for wanting to experience the best of Bali in 8 nights?

Any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks

Laura

more
    • MTButterfly's Profile Photo

Car hire vs public transport

Bali Sep 4, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Hi, we are traveling to Bali in November for 10 days. Our first two nights are in Ubud but we would like to travel and stay in various locations. Would you recommend hiring a car or is public transport readily available throughout Bali?
      thanks
      T

more