Indonesia Travel Answers

change location
sunsearcher's Profile Photo

Flores to Komodo

by sunsearcher Online Now Jan 27, 2013 at 11:55 AM

How long is the boat trip from Flores to Komodo?
Price +/-?
Times?
I shall be there in February (rainy season)

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Daihappydai's Profile Photo

Re: Flores to Komodo

by Daihappydai Online Now Jan 27, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Unless you are doing a pre-arranged tour e.g. from Bali, answers to your questions will vary. Depending on demand, and it will not be high in February, you can negotiate prices for a boat trip of two days one night visiting both Rinca and Komodo islands when you arrive in Labuanbajo. Time to Rinca is a few hours from Labuanbajo and then another couple across to Komodo. It depends whether you are stopping to snorkel along the way - highly recommended - and the type of boat. It is a few years since I went to Komodo and I don't know whether things have improved, but the accommodation was rat infested so I would recommend sleeping on the boat.
    If you are travelling alone, it may be worth joining a tour that leaves from Bali. Quite a few on offer but have a look at the Perama website just to get an idea.
    Have a great trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • theo1006's Profile Photo

by theo1006 Online Now Jan 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM

See my Labuan Bajo tips here:

Labuhanbajo Things to Do Tips by theo1006

Theo

• meiyergani's Profile Photo

by meiyergani Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 5:54 AM

if you take one day tour by a boat trip to PulaU Rinca,From Labuan Bajo Pier would take about two hours. It would be better if you joint a package tour....there aRE

by meiyergani Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 5:54 AM

if you take one day tour by a boat trip to PulaU Rinca,From Labuan Bajo Pier would take about two hours. It would be better if you joint a package tour....there aRE

by meiyergani Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 6:01 AM

if you take one day tour by a boat trip to PulaU Rinca,From Labuan Bajo Pier would take about two hours. It would be better if you joint a package tour....there aRE many tour operator along Sukarno Hatta street-Labuan Bajo, they offer a trip to Komodo National Parks....a one day tour cost to Pulau Rinca is about IDR 325K to 500K, depend on how many persons ....

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Indonesia Travel Answer Locations