Indonesia Travel Answers

change location

Raja Ampat - We're searching companions for a boat trip

by Cacaouette06 Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Hello everyone!

We are currently looking for two people who would want to go on a 7 days boat trip with us in the Raja Ampat islands!

My boyfriend and I are going to Indonesia for the second time next summer. He's 24 years old, I'm 23 and we're going to be travelling with backpacks. We found an Indonesian guide who orginizes boat trips around the islands. His name is Deni and you can add him on Facebook via Deni Rajaampat. It is a simple boat and most of the time, we will be sleeping on the boat, and sometimes we will camp on the islands! It seems like a very unique and incredible experience, and travelling from island to island is probably the best way to discover Raja Ampat!!!

However, 4 people are required for the boat trip to happen... we are therefore looking for 2 other people who would like to accompany us. The boat trip would be from June 1st to June 7th 2013.

We really hope to find companions :) It would be a terrific experience!

If you are interested, you can reply to this message directly or you can send me a private message (maryse.turcot@hotmail.com)

We hope to see you soon!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Re: Raja Ampat - We're searching companions for a boat trip

by Donna_in_India Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Hi - you might want to try posting on Travel Buddy at www.travbuddy.com. Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • DSwede's Profile Photo

by DSwede Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I wish I could go with on this trip. I was diving in Raja Ampat ~2 years ago. It was amazing. The islands are mostly uninhabited, with thick jungles. But the waters are wonderful for diving and snorkling. Be prepared for insects and intense sun.

• WisnuY's Profile Photo

by WisnuY Online Now Mar 3, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Indonesia Travel Answer Locations