change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• syiwa's Profile Photo

Lucas Oil Stadium and Convention Center

by syiwa Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I'll be attending a conference at the Indiana Convention Center and staying at Staybridge Suites. I'm planning to walk from the hotel to the conference.
      Does anyone know if the pedestrian corridor that connects Lucas Oil Stadium and the Convention Center is open to public and the whole year?

more
    • syiwa's Profile Photo

Lucas Oil Stadium and Convention Center

by syiwa Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I'll be attending a conference at the Indiana Convention Center and staying at Staybridge Suites. I'm planning to walk from the hotel to the conference.
      Does anyone know if the pedestrian corridor that connects Lucas Oil Stadium and the Convention Center is open to public and the whole year?

1 Answer Apr 15, 2014 at 12:14 PM
    • arriving via plane, attempting to get to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis

by jltkovacs Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 11:58 AM

whats the most cost effective way to get from the airport to the Hyatt Regency/ Convention center? Go Green Shuttle or taxi? How much do taxi's typically cost?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    • walk along the canal

by pam620 Online Now Jun 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM

where is the nearest parking for the canal and how do you access the canal for walking? Are their ramps or only stairs?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    • things to do

by traveler2011 Online Now Jul 18, 2011 at 7:40 AM

I will be visiting Indianapolis the last week in July. What are the best places to visit? What are the best night life locations? Thanks?

5 Answers Jul 18, 2011 at 4:58 PM
    • what are the new things there

by ilovecg Online Now Oct 15, 2010 at 1:55 PM

hi, im sarah. i have a questin for all these people. what are the new exipites for the Indianapolis Zoo and i dont know the new exipites. so can you tell me please.

1 Answer Oct 15, 2010 at 2:18 PM
    • Paddle boats at the canal

by sheenamc Online Now Sep 28, 2010 at 8:07 AM

How much are the paddle boats at the canal? same with the bikes?

• route around city

by dancergal Online Now Jul 31, 2010 at 7:43 PM

My daughter and I are coming from Idaho to Dayton for her new job. Everything looks like a straight shot. I was wondering if we come in by 74, is there a way around the city and traffic instead of going into the city.
      Thanks. I am not at all familiar w the area.

3 Answers Aug 1, 2010 at 6:48 AM
    • travelling to airport

by beetylittleleebug Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Dear all,

I am a Singaporean going to travel to Indianapolis in July for a conference. I was just wondering how much would it cost to take a cab from near the University of Indianapolis to the airport at about 4am in the morning? Do your cabs run in the morning? If not what is the best way I could get to the airport to catch a 6am flight from indianapolis to cleveland?

1 Answer Jun 27, 2010 at 7:21 PM
    • Creature Walk

by Tegwinn Online Now Aug 5, 2009 at 4:39 AM

Isn't there information or a pamphlet for a walking tour of the downtown historical buildings that have stone carvings/statues/creatures? I'm looking for this informatio.

• rooms fo 19 year olds

by bwilson003 Online Now Apr 15, 2009 at 12:35 PM

where can i get a room in indy if i am only 19?

• kenspidey's Profile Photo

4th of July in Indy

by kenspidey Online Now May 31, 2008 at 4:17 PM

I am planning on visiting Indianapolis for the 4th of July weekend. I plan on staying downtown either at the Hilton or the Hampton Inn (Hilton points).

Do I need a car for a 3 day visit?

We love sports (we plan on seeing the Fever play against our favorite team The Sun in the WNBA. We miss Katie.)

We love wine bars, comedy clubs, and general tourist stuff.

What should we do as a priority?

2 Answers Apr 26, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    • city cemetery

by waulapayne Online Now Apr 17, 2008 at 11:25 PM

What was the original location of Greenlawn Cemetery aka City Cemetery and is there anything left of it? I heard it was relocated to Floral Park if this is correct where is Floral Park located.I know that alot of the graves from City Cemetery were moved to Crown Hill.

2 Answers Jun 11, 2008 at 2:11 PM
    • Monument Circle

by sonjawags Online Now Mar 18, 2008 at 2:48 PM

What is the area and circumference of Monument Circle???

1 Answer Mar 18, 2008 at 5:33 PM
    • AcornMan's Profile Photo

Need hotel recommendation in Indianpolis

by AcornMan Online Now Nov 11, 2007 at 5:29 PM

My family of four (including a 6-year old and 3-year-old) will be making a short visit to Indianpolis this coming weekend to visit the zoo. We'd like a relatively inexpensive hotel within a short drive from the zoo. Any recommendations?

1 Answer Nov 13, 2007 at 6:52 PM
    • Indiana..2008

by robbydrum Online Now Oct 3, 2007 at 11:58 PM

My wife and I are staying in Indiana for two weeks in June next year,can you recommend some places to visit please?

1 Answer Mar 6, 2008 at 4:35 PM
    • HOTEL RECOMMENDATION FROM 2145 NORTH TALBOTT ST.?

by JENSTIME7 Online Now Sep 29, 2007 at 12:05 PM

I PLAN TO BE AT 2145 NORTH TALBOTT STREET ON OCTOBER THE 6TH, 2007
      PLEASE RECOMMEND THE CLOSEST HOTEL/MOTEL TO THAT ADDRESS.
      IF WE CANNOT FIND A ROOM WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE, WILL IT BE VERY HARD TO GET A TAXI BETWEEN THE HOURS OF NOON AND 3 OR 4 AM?
      I'M LOOKING FOR A TRENDY RESTAURANT, A EASILY OBTAINABLE TAXI SERVICE AND A ROOM IN WALKING DISTANCE IN A SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD. THE LAST TIME I WAS IN DOWNTOWN INDY I HAD TO STAY IN A VERY SCARY NEIGHBORHOOD AND WOULD LIKE TO AVOID THAT HAPPENING AGAIN.

THANK YOU,
      JENNIFER

2 Answers Oct 1, 2007 at 10:11 AM
    • Age?

by lilsweethotone Online Now Sep 22, 2007 at 7:46 PM

I'm 19 and new to the Indy area. Are there any dance clubs or anything fun like that, that i would be able to get into?

1 Answer Dec 19, 2007 at 6:02 AM
    • what/where is it?

by capitalcity Online Now Dec 4, 2006 at 7:57 PM

My daughter passed thru Indiana Saturday and saw two large round elevated structures around Indianopolis or Bellville and was wondering what they were.
      Can anyone help?................

1 Answer Dec 4, 2006 at 8:45 PM
    • the canal

by ashleymarie Online Now Jun 18, 2006 at 2:15 PM

What are the prices to rent a paddle boat on the canal downtown indianapolis? and do you have to be 18 years old to rent one?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2006 at 3:19 PM
    • Question about Indianapolis

by danieltrue Online Now Jun 8, 2006 at 6:18 PM

HI, I have heard that Indy is a nasty city in terms of cleanliness. IS that true? I have heard that there are a lot of run down buildings and that the city is unatractive Thanks.

Daniel True

9 Answers Jun 16, 2006 at 3:22 AM
    • Grantman's Profile Photo

This Friday Night

by Grantman Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 8:19 PM

Roaming in for Final Four, any recs on off-the-path bars, motels or restaurants during a jam-packed weekend? thx

2 Answers Apr 6, 2006 at 1:04 PM
    • Where to go?

by mimi1122 Online Now Feb 20, 2006 at 1:07 PM

A group of women in age from 28-42 are coming for a girls weekend. Where would you suggest to go out at night. We like to dance, we like music, and we like to drink. Where can we go that might fit all our different ages?
      Thanks

2 Answers Sep 1, 2007 at 5:20 AM
    • etfromnc's Profile Photo

Evenings and Saturday

by etfromnc Online Now Feb 18, 2006 at 11:26 AM

I am going to a conference in Indy from about April 19-22. My days, except Saturday, will be pretty full. I will be staying at Keystone Crossing. Would appreciate any suggestions for evenings and Saturday. Should I rent a car?

1 Answer Mar 28, 2006 at 7:04 PM
    • emanuelv's Profile Photo

taking a job in Indianapolis !

by emanuelv Online Now Jan 7, 2006 at 10:37 PM

Hello everyone ! I am moving to Indianapolis for new job need any all the info I can get....West Coast boy so I will be along way from my home ground. Reading all the info for the area, but could use any new info as to weather, driving,& good areas to live in? Will be working at the airport need to live close to the job. Tips for cold weather care my auto. Will be driving across country this month. Thanks manny

2 Answers Mar 24, 2006 at 3:37 PM
    • Renaissance Tower Historic Inn

by BarbaraJean1987 Online Now Jan 7, 2006 at 6:34 PM

I have made a purchase through Hotwire for our 6 day stay in Indianapolis. The hotel we ended up with is Renaissance Tower Historic Inn.

After reading reviews on the Internet for this place, I am terrified! Honestly, I am sick. I have never seen hotel reviews as bad as this hotel has received. It appears from the reviews that 9th street is not a safe neighborhood.

Can anybody please give me some information about the area and the hotel.

1 Answer Mar 28, 2006 at 10:37 PM
    • coxy's Profile Photo

house/trance/techno nightclubs

by coxy Online Now Dec 10, 2005 at 7:45 AM

hello,

i will be spending a week in indianapolis over christmas. can anyone tell me a good nightclub that playes house/techno or trance music. i have heard that talbott street does but isnt that a gay bar?

thanks in advance

1 Answer Mar 28, 2006 at 11:01 PM
    • djramey's Profile Photo

Meeting anyone?

by djramey Online Now Nov 17, 2005 at 8:01 PM

Anyone interested in meeting in Indianapolis anytime soon?

I'm looking to set up a meeting, but I don't want to get that page setup until I find some interested parties.

Come one come all.

• downtime's Profile Photo

BRICKYARD 400

by downtime Online Now May 20, 2005 at 3:44 PM

going to the indy motor speedway in Aug.2005 I have seats in the Paddock section B, row H. Are these good seats? Can I see almost all of the track? what is the party seen that weekend of the race?

Thanks,
      lou

1 Answer May 20, 2005 at 4:43 PM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

St Vincent Martin House Hotel

by yvr Online Now Apr 12, 2005 at 2:26 PM

Thinking about staying at the Martin House. Any info would be appreciated. Have already booked the Westin, but can change if it is worthwhile

yvr

1 Answer Apr 24, 2005 at 2:51 PM
    • Cheap Eats In Dowtown Indy

by Cambat Online Now Mar 23, 2005 at 6:18 PM

Does anyone know of good and cheap places to eat in Downtown Indy. Primarily around the Convention Centre. All styles of eatery welcomed. Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 5, 2005 at 12:31 AM