Indian City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a guide

Chicago Jan 25, 2015 at 3:55 PM

I am plannig to go to Illinois but Its going to be my first time in the USA, Iam going to do a Course and I need a person who help me to know the city and (better if speaks spanish because I am latin) explain me the way to go from the hotel to the School. Please could you recomend someone or tell me where I can find this kind of service???

thanks a lot

more
    • eggplantbrain's Profile Photo

late arrival

Omaha 8 hours ago

arriving quite late on an evening (may 2015) at the main airport and we will need lodgings for THAT one night. already have a downtown hotel booked for nights following arrival night. question: could anybody recommend a BUDGET motel nearby the airport or, say, halfway between the airport & downtown, or even on the 'fringes' of downtown- something that would be easily accessible by cab from the airport. i have looked at a number of online maps and am finding it difficult getting oriented. lodgings i have considered all seem to be located in 'far- off' areas. we will not be renting a car. any suggestions would be much appreciated. thank you !

more
    • Best way to get to titusville, florida from west palm

Titusville 16 hours ago

Is there a bus or train that goes from west palm beach florida to titusville florida?

more
    • Searching for a nice, budget friendly hotel near Easton Town Center

Columbus Jan 21, 2015 at 2:03 PM

Hi,
      Has anyone stayed at the Hawthorne Suites North Hotel?

more
    • Where to stay in Kihei?

Kihei Jan 18, 2015 at 2:19 PM

we are travelling to Maul from April 17 to 25th. We thought Kihei would be a good location as far as being fairly accessible to other points on Maui. Can anyone give us recommendations on either a hotel or Condo location. It is overwhelming looking at all the choices on VRBO. There are many that look good but you never know. We are in our fifties and it is just the 2 of us. Any advice?

more
    • safe area to rent an apartment?

San Antonio Jan 16, 2015 at 3:40 PM

I will be moving to san antonio within the next weeks and would like to know what side of san antonio is the safest? and what do i have to look for when renting an apartment?thank you and hope for a quick response

more
    • Park Location Question

Old Harbor Jan 16, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Where is Glacier View Park located in Old Harbor?

more
    • playoff This Sunday

Fort Walton Beach Jan 15, 2015 at 4:25 AM

seeking recommendations to watch the game while visiting Fort Walton this coming weekend... Along with some good food

GO SEAHAWKS

more
    • Local Business

West Liberty Jan 13, 2015 at 5:14 PM

What is Mountain Marketing and are they a good company?

more
    • Help got a question

Huntsville Jan 12, 2015 at 5:45 PM

Are there any reasonable townhouses in good area ? Less than $700

more
    • Shore fishing Brenneckes Beach?

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 4:21 PM

Staying in the Brenneckes Beach area in mid march. Wondered if it was worthwhile taking a small travel rod along to maybe cast some small spoons or jigs along the rocky shore areas. Appreciate any input you may have to offer.

more
    • Snorkleing South Shore?

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 4:16 PM

Staying at Brenneckes Beach area in mid March. Grandkids want to snorkle. Is there any good places near that beach to snorkle directly from the beach?
      Thanks for any input.

more
    • 18+ Condos

Fort Myers Jan 5, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Are there any condos in Fort Myers that can be rented by 18 year olds?

more
    • temperatures at the end of February?

South Padre Island Jan 1, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Are we likely to have "beach weather" the last week of February?

more
    • vacation house

Dauphin Island Yesterday

I am looking for a reasonably priced vacation spot for my family. We would prefer a house within walking distance to the gulf/beach. Suggestions?

more
    • Hotel or overnight stay in Florida Keys

Florida Keys Jan 27, 2015 at 7:28 AM

I will be motorcycling to Key west Florida in Late March or April of 2015. I have been checking some hotels and they are awful expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions on were to stay for a night or 2 in the Florida Keys?

Thanks

Tom

more
    • glassstar's Profile Photo

Highland Beach area - Public Transit

Florida Jan 26, 2015 at 6:16 PM

Is Highland Beach served by local public transit (bus service)? Can anyone confirm local service within the HB area?

If not, what would be my nearest point of connection to HB should I have to use an alternative? Amtrak into Delray Beach or a point nearer Miami (Boca Raton) then taxi?

Thanks.

more
    • Yosemite Lakes RV or Yosemite Pines RV?

Yosemite National Park Jan 23, 2015 at 7:59 AM

Hi, has anyone stayed at either of these RV campgrounds outside the park? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • Best sport bar to watch NBA All-Star game

Oahu Jan 19, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Hi guys,

I'll be on Oahu on Feb 15th, when NBA All-Start game commences in NY at 3:30pm.
      Could you please advice a sport bar, somewhere in Honolulu or Kailua, where I can watch it live? It will be broadcasted on TNT channel.

From the web-search, RoundTable Pizza and Armbar Sports Bar and Grill seems good. Any better options?
      Your help is much appreciated, I absolutely cannot afford missing this game.

Thanks,
      Oleg

more
    • FatihE's Profile Photo

Rent-a-car

Oahu Jan 17, 2015 at 3:36 PM

Dear friends, hello :) My first post in VT.

Will be in Oahu, Hawai between 24-31 January 2015. I wonder whether we may easily find a free parking around the Marine Tower Waikiki Hotel. Actually daily rental price and overnight parking fees seem the same, thats insane. Or do i need really a car to enjoy the ilsland at all ?

Any help will be much than appreciated.

more
    • arielmarie17's Profile Photo

An Idaho Vacation

Idaho Jan 15, 2015 at 12:48 PM

My boyfriend has some cabin fever, we started planning our vacation for this summer he would like to get out and about in Idaho. I grew up in the Treasure Valley and we have done most of the cool things around the TV, we are looking for must see cool things in Northern, Centeral, and Eastern Idaho areas. We are going to camp most of the time with three dogs(EP!) but we would love to see the less known things in Idaho. He grew up in California and I am excited to show him the vast differences that Idaho has to offer. Any ideas or recommendations for our trip?

more
    • iam1wthee's Profile Photo

Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg

Tennessee Jan 11, 2015 at 10:20 PM

I do not like to drive. Which one of these cities has shuttle services between the airport to the resorts? Is there public transportation between the airport and the resorts?

more
    • Float plane

Juneau Jan 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Going to Juneau in June. Debating whether to take a 5 glacier float plane tour or just go to Mendenhall Glacier?? I realize these are two different experiences. We will be on a cruise doing just the inside passage for the week. Guess I am wondering if we will see enough of glaciers on the cruise. Thanks so much. Of course any suggestions are appreciated.

more
    • Luau near Poipu

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Be there in mid march and interested in recommendations for a good luau.

Appreciate input.
      Thanks

more
    • Spring Break Location

Alabama Jan 9, 2015 at 6:28 AM

I have two questions...
      When is college spring break 2015 in Alabama? My husband and I would love to visit the Golf Shores area during. We are looking for a quiet beach area.

We'd like to rent a house right on the beach. Where are the best family beach house vacation areas?

more