India

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Thiruvananthapuram

Thiruvananthapuram 4 hours ago

I heard that Dengue fever has been on an explosive rise in Thiruvananthapuram in the past few years. Is it safe to travel to Thiruvananthapuram? Any vaccination required? Any health tips?

7 Answers 3 hours ago
    • night clubs in north goa

Goa 7 hours ago

wanted to know of some good night clubs in North Goa, and are there any new additions?

1 Answer 7 hours ago
    • bus travel in goa

Goa 12 hours ago

how to from panjim to dabolim airport by bus?

2 Answers 9 hours ago
    • toy train for chail

Chail 14 hours ago

I am planning a trip to chail on 24th. i.e.ill reach to kalka there on 25th morning around 4.30. can u suggest me how to take a toy train to the nearest place to chail from kalka.
      1- is it tough to get a ticket for a toy train? cause that wud be on urgent basis.
      2- can we prebook the tikcets?
      3- how long will it take to reach there?
      awaiting u reply...thx

5 Answers 12 hours ago
    • SophieChicken's Profile Photo

VISA - re entry after visa had ended

India 16 hours ago

I am from the UK currently in India on a 6 month tourist visa. Once my tourist visa has ended are there a certain amount of days i have to leave the country before i can apply for a new visa? Also, are the amount of days different depending on whether i am applying for a new tourist visa or an employment visa?

8 Answers 37 minutes ago
    • kerala in 3 days and 2 nights - budget trip

State of Kerala Yesterday

I want to travel kerala in 3 days and 2 nights and will start and end the trip at bangalore . please let me know what places I can visit in this much short period of time. I have a small clu//e that muunnar , athripally and allepy are great places and willing to visit that also but is it possible in this much time?? plus I want a cost effective way to travel between these places..do response asap

3 Answers 11 hours ago
    • Steamship's Profile Photo

Chennai , Pondicherry down Coramandel coast , then Sri Lanka

Hello fellow travellers, I am a solo female traveler, 60 + and trying to plan a trip in Feb 2015.
      Want to start in Chennai, then Pondicherry, then somehow end up in Sri Lanka ( fly from Madurai ?) 2 weeks India then same in Sri Lanka. I want to avoid the very touristy areas, I know this is hard, but does anyway have any good ideas ? I did the east coast of Kerala last year
      Thanks

2 Answers 12 hours ago
    • Going for a day

Pushkar Yesterday

Hi,

I am going to Pushkar this weekend and will be staying there for 1D1N. How should I spend my time there to make the most of it. Thanks.

15 Answers Yesterday
    • Visiting Allahabad from Varanasi airport

Varanasi Jul 19, 2014 at 10:31 PM

If one desires to go Allahabad,whether Varanasi is the nearest air port or Lucknow (from New Delhi/Mumbai) ?
      Whether there is any airport at Allahabad or helicopter services to Allahabad.If so,whether it is from - Varanasi or Lucknow and whether daily services are there or not ?
      Whether cab are available from Varanasi airport to go to Allahabad by road. How much money normally they charg,,what is the distance between Varanasi airport to Allahabad city and travel time taken? Whether AC cabs are available?

5 Answers Yesterday
    • Shivammonster's Profile Photo

BEST RESTAURANT IN DELHI

India Jul 19, 2014 at 6:25 AM

WANT THE BEST FOOD PLACE IDEA AND LOCATION

3 Answers Jul 19, 2014 at 12:54 PM
    • horsr riding gear in kolkata

Kolkata (Calcutta) Jul 19, 2014 at 1:28 AM

where to get horsr riding boots in kolkata

• A chance of sun?

Goa Jul 18, 2014 at 9:34 PM

Is there any sunny periods during the monsoon season?

2 Answers Yesterday
    • Trail Running

Goa Jul 18, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Hello there, is there long distance trail running options in Goa?

1 Answer Jul 19, 2014 at 5:36 AM
    • Place that can be covered in weekends-(Preferably in two Days max)

Delhi Jul 18, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Hi All,

Need opinion, what all places i can cover in two days which comes nearby to Delhi.

1.No of members would be 5

2.Appreciate replies if Best Affordable deals could be suggested via this question.

5 Answers Yesterday
    • trip to manali

Manali Jul 17, 2014 at 8:47 PM

i am planning to visit manali from 29 to 31 july by road is it safe by road?

4 Answers Yesterday
    • Herkbert's Profile Photo

Royal Rajasthan train tour

New Delhi Jul 16, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Hello.. We will be visiting New Delhi in October and will be traveling on the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels train tour. The itinerary will take us to seven different cities throughout Rajasthan, plus Agra to see the Taj Mahal over a seven day period.

I have been reading the responses to many of the questions in preparation, but would like to find someone who has taken the tour to get their opinion. Anyone been on-board?

Thanks.. Tom

4 Answers Yesterday
    • ashish1965's Profile Photo

My Pushkar trip..

Pushkar Jul 16, 2014 at 5:38 AM

I am planning to visit pushkar in Novem 1st week with my family Will the season be right? can any one reccomend a moderately priced hotel near the pushkar lake?
      Thanks
      Ashish

10 Answers Yesterday
    • Bus Timming

Mussoorie Jul 15, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Bus/Car available timings, from dehradun to mussoorie?

5 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 4:02 AM
    • Travelling from 19th July for a week

Manali Jul 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Hi, I am visiting Manali (plan to visit Rohtang), Kasol and GHNP from 19th July for a week accompanied with my wife, 2 year old kid and a maid. Please help / advise on the following (We are travelling by a HPDCT bus)-

1. Is it a good time?
      2. Should we go for an online Hotel booking or can we afford to try our luck in getting discounts once we reach and book on the reservation desk (looking for real budget accommodations, with nice peaceful scenery)
      3. How to proceed for Rohtang - where to book, how much time it takes, anything else that we should know.
      4. Similar queries for Kasol and GHNP.
      5. Last but might sound like a crazy query - Can I carry a bottle of my favorite Vodka in the bus, for consumption in the hills?

Thanks a ton!!! any advice will be really appreciated.

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 11:57 PM
    • Bike tour in Cherapunji.

Cherrapunji Jul 15, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Hello Travellers,

Could anyone advise if there is a bikers plan for cherapunji? Somewhat similar to what we did last time covering manali-leh-manali via bike?
      If yes, we are four of them from mumbai planning cherapunji trip on bikes may be mid sep or oct. Any route plan? we will come to guwahati by train from mumbai.
      We would also require details of anyone who can give bikes on rent from guwahati or nearby place. Pls assist/advise..

2 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 4:26 AM
    • Hyderabad attire in august

Hyderabad Jul 14, 2014 at 7:44 PM

What attire should I wear in august? I am a 54 year old female and I live in central California?

7 Answers Yesterday
    • Planning to go Gangtok from Kolkata 27/9 to 4/10

Gangtok Jul 13, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I'm to going to Gangtok on 27/9/14 from Kolkata and returning to Kolkata on 4/10/14. So i want to know how do i plan my tour so i can travel the most of the places there...?? please tell me where should i stay for how many nights/days and can i go to Gangtok directly from NJP by any shared car or bus?? please help me

7 Answers Yesterday
    • Area of Kochi

Kochi Jul 13, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Is Kochi being expanded? What is GCDA?

6 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 12:36 AM
    • eid lunch buffet

Kochi Jul 13, 2014 at 6:14 AM

i would like to go with my family on the eid day for our lunch. any suggestions on decent restaurants

• Shillong to Agartala

Shillong Jul 13, 2014 at 5:41 AM

shared taxi or local bus what options? How long does it take....or is it better to catch a train from Silchar....having gone to silchar by bus from Shillong?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2014 at 5:54 AM
    • transportation and charges

Leh Jul 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM

How far it is from jaipur?? And what are the transportation ways except flights and how many days it will take to reach leh from jaipur by bus or by oter facilities and what are the charges for bus transport from delhi to leh ladakh?

4 Answers Jul 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM
    • robin135's Profile Photo

accomodation

Puri Jul 11, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Pls suggest how to book Birla guest house in Puri ? or else some nice accomodation of such kind.

2 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 9:16 AM
    • Travel from Powai(Chandivili) to Vikhroli(Godrej)

Mumbai Jul 11, 2014 at 7:05 AM

I want to know if there are any buses from Chandivili/Powai to Godrej Infotech in Vikhroli(E).
      If anyone could answer my query, it would be of big help.

2 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    • ozpaul's Profile Photo

Panjim to Dabolim Airport

India Jul 9, 2014 at 10:45 PM

We have an early morning flight to Mumbai from Dabolim airport 5:50am. Just wondering what is the best way to get to the airport at this time in the morning and what time we should leave Panjim to ensure we allow enough time for travel to and security at the airport.

5 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • dental volunteer

State of Himachal Pradesh Jul 9, 2014 at 11:19 AM

hello. I am thinking of going in september to Palampur in the state of Himachal Pradesh for two months as a dental volunteer. I will be going with an organization called "volunteering solutions" where they will be arranging my accomodation and placement details. I just wanted to know if it's safe there and whether i should proceed with the application? and what are the precautions i need to take? thank you

3 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 4:00 AM