Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Independant State of Samoa Travel Answer Locations

• ray_d's Profile Photo

Where to go.

Independant State of Samoa Dec 17, 2013 at 4:46 AM

I shall be in New Zealand for a few weeks in February and was thinking of possibly flying to Samoa from Auckland.

I have just started some research on what one can enjoy in the country and would be grateful for any information that would influence my choice of Samoa as compared to Vanuatu or New Caledonia.

• GeorgievP's Profile Photo

Question title

Independant State of Samoa Sep 21, 2013 at 4:12 AM

What is your question?

• tea brewed from tree bark mamala tree

Independant State of Samoa Sep 10, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Where do I have the product in Europe or contacts in Samoa who can be paid to ship to Europe

• Renewal of wedding vows

Independant State of Samoa Jan 8, 2013 at 12:31 AM

We are going to Samoa in March. Does anyone know if it is possible to do renewal of vows ceremony in Samoa?

1 Answer Jan 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    • CandS's Profile Photo

Samoa Visit (& Volleyball)

Independant State of Samoa Mar 11, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I'm thinking of visiting Samoa in May or June this year. Can anyone recommend a good resort? Is there much to do in Samoa? And I'd love a resort with a volleyball court...any ideas there they are for sure? Thanks in advance!

• Coconuts or Aggie Greys

Apia Feb 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM

First time to Samoa and need advice on where to stay.Think I have narrowed it down to these two resorts however they are located in different areas of Upolo and would love to hear from someone who has been and can give us some advice.We are both in our 50's so not wanting to party but also don't want a place with lots of kids either. Thanks in advance

1 Answer Feb 26, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    • APIA PORT

Apia Dec 18, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Am arriving on cruise ship in April at Apia Port. Is there much to do within walking distance of port eg beaches or alternatively can we obtain transport at the port without having to book a shore tour with the ship

3 Answers Dec 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM
    • Ferry service from Niuatoputapu to western samoa

Independant State of Samoa Feb 1, 2011 at 6:45 AM

I am interested in celebratging new year 2012 both in Tonga as well in Samoa
      islands and would like to know the availability of ferry service on 1st January
      2012 at Niuatoputapu to go to western samoa to arrive on 1st January 2012 due
      to international date line imaginary date of 1st though it is 2nd Jan at Tonga.
      silkmurthy@yahoo.com

1 Answer Feb 1, 2011 at 11:17 AM
    • enquiry about getting a tattoo

Apia Dec 11, 2010 at 10:38 PM

hi, i was just wondering,i'm travelling to samoa for a few days early next year and i was hoping to get a tattoo while im there, i just wanted to enquire about price and availability thank you

kind regards seu

3 Answers Dec 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM
    • daryoush's Profile Photo

flying to independant samoa from australia/nz

Independant State of Samoa Apr 14, 2009 at 5:17 AM

i want to get info on getting to samoa. ill be in australia and new zeland this summer for a long time. whats the best way of getting there? from australia of new zeland? any airlines you can recom? thanks

2 Answers Apr 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM
    • busses

Independant State of Samoa Sep 15, 2008 at 12:50 PM

when was busses established in samoa?

• Savaii, Le Lagoto Beach Batch?

Independant State of Samoa Sep 3, 2008 at 6:47 PM

Has Anyone stayed in or seen the newly constructed fale, known as a Beach Batch at Le Lagoto Beach Resort in Savaii. It's apparently one bedroom with an attached bathroom but no airconditioning and is located on the beach. There are no pictures and I'm reluctant to book a150 US/night place without a recommendation or photo to go by. Can anyone help????

• FaoFao Beach Fales - anyone?

Independant State of Samoa Mar 2, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Hi,

me and my fiancee are going to Samoa in June for a week and have found a nice, budget place called FaoFao Beach Fales & Hotel. Has anyone been there? The reason for me asking is to find out if there are any places to dine/drink there - seems to be a small village on south-west Upolu - except the hotel? Any shops, restaurants, bars etc. over there? What prices can we expect to pay e.g. lunch or dinner or a beer?

If anyone has any info about this, please post it here or write to me at wilklasu@poczta.onet.pl

Thanks all and maan,are we looking forward to get there :) Truely a dream come true!

Cheers

1 Answer Mar 5, 2008 at 3:43 PM
    • I will be in Samoa for 3 weeks

Independant State of Samoa Feb 21, 2007 at 9:40 AM

In August/September. 10 days on each island using public transport, is this rushing around? The islands seem to have lots to offer but is there enough for 3 weeks?
      p.s. do they stone "regular" tourists or is it just the tourists who go in cars and seem to snub locals by not interacting?

4 Answers Oct 13, 2007 at 1:24 AM
    • Hotel Reservations Required?

Independant State of Samoa Feb 2, 2007 at 12:06 PM

I am planning on going to Samoa at the end of May, beginning of June. Do I need to make hotel reservations before arriving? I like to keep my schedule flexible in case there is a part of Samoa where I would like to spend a couple of extra days or a part that I would like to leave a day earlier than I originally had planned. Do hotels fill up quickly during that time of year?

Thanks,
      Stu

3 Answers Sep 3, 2007 at 3:43 PM
    • relocating

Independant State of Samoa Dec 12, 2006 at 3:59 PM

Does anyone have any information re housing costs - small homes or 2 bd apts or flats and utility costs in Apia or nearby villages. Also a view of overall moderat cost of livingin Apia?
      Thanks
      Ray

1 Answer Dec 26, 2006 at 2:36 PM
    • Don you Know any people from there?

Saleaula Oct 26, 2006 at 11:24 PM

Since this a website about Saleaula. Do you know any people there?

• Rugby Tours

Independant State of Samoa Oct 8, 2006 at 4:39 AM

Is there anyone who can direct me to a site that helps organise Australian junior rugby teams wanting to tour samoa and play a few games with the locals

1 Answer Oct 9, 2006 at 3:18 PM
    • Anyone been to this village of Samoa?

Fagaloa Jul 21, 2006 at 6:10 AM

Anyone been to this village of Samoa?

Anyone know these surnames supposedly from Fagaloa:

Faafua, Onofia, Sanelivi, Ti'a, Hunt???

Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 26, 2006 at 2:39 PM
    • prrl's Profile Photo

Diving Samoa

Independant State of Samoa Jun 28, 2006 at 8:11 PM

Anyone have information/experience diving Samoa? When & where should I go? Thanks!

5 Answers Apr 3, 2007 at 8:10 PM
    • prrl's Profile Photo

Take, not take?

Independant State of Samoa Jun 28, 2006 at 8:08 PM

Can anyone suggest what to take to Samoa or what not to bring?? I like to pack light but effectively. Thanks!

PS Anyone want to share a car rental in early September '06?

2 Answers Jul 7, 2006 at 4:06 PM
    • prrl's Profile Photo

What to take / not to take?

Independant State of Samoa Jun 28, 2006 at 8:01 PM

I'm headed solo to Samoa in September '06. Is there anything I should be sure to have? Anything that people normally travel with that would be better left behind? I like to travel light but effectively.

PS Anyone want to share a car rental then??

2 Answers Jul 7, 2006 at 4:05 PM
    • Arriving in Samoa.

Independant State of Samoa Mar 21, 2006 at 4:58 AM

My boyfriend and I will be arriving at the international airport in Upolu, Samoa about 2am in the morning, we are then travelling over to Savaii on the morning ferry. Do you think it's best to just stay in the airport until the first ferry of the day which is at 8am or to try and find somewhere to stay for a few hours? What's the airport like, is it the kind of place you could kill 5 or so hours at? If you think finding a place to stay is the best option do you know of anywhere near the airport that's cheap?

Thanks

2 Answers Apr 28, 2006 at 4:48 AM
    • dropbear's Profile Photo

10 days in Samoa

Independant State of Samoa Dec 17, 2005 at 1:06 AM

We are planig a trip to Samoa in July 2006 for about 10 days any ideas ,tips etc would be a great help.
      Thanxs
      DROPBEAR

1 Answer Dec 27, 2005 at 7:30 AM
    • buses

Independant State of Samoa Dec 7, 2005 at 2:35 PM

hi,
      I will be in Samoa in Febuary and as a single female who doesnt drive- i just want to know if the buses are ok?
      any other suggestions how to get the real samoan experience would be gratefully received!

4 Answers Dec 26, 2006 at 2:51 PM
    • Why Amaile??

Amaile Jul 21, 2005 at 7:03 PM

Why would I go to Amaile? I don't know...I mean who is going two thirds of the way to New Zeiland just to sit around, eat funky food and such?

You get to Amaile in one of three ways. One, your born here..simple enough. Two, you join the peace corps...do they still exist? And three, the funny one, you pass out drunk on the deck of a ship to depart in a week that "accidentally" departs that afternoon. I know it was early, but that should make it safer right?

Well anyway, after begging for my life I get a job on the ship. Cleaning the ship doesn't seem like a tough thing to do. Wrong! I was actually better off falling in during that horrible storm.

Anyhow, I end up in sexy Samoa.

Sexy...well sexy like a giant dude in a sarong trying to touch "the area covered by my bathing suit." Suffice to say, this would be a gay polyneasian fetishists paradise.

No wonder I have neber met one before, they live here!

Oh, my computer time is up. Wish me luck, you have no idea 'bout the food.

Petois

1 Answer Feb 22, 2006 at 7:53 AM
    • Best places to go!

Independant State of Samoa May 24, 2005 at 3:26 AM

Hi,
      Heading to Samoa in beginning of September and was wondering if anyone had some good tips about the places to go or stuff to do, want to meet the locals and get off the beaten track!! Would love some advice!
      Cheers!

3 Answers Dec 8, 2005 at 4:42 PM
    • Betti1's Profile Photo

samoan people

Independant State of Samoa Jan 10, 2005 at 6:13 AM

What is your impression of (Western) Samoan people? In what way are they different from Europeans/Americans/Australians etc.? Looking forward to hearing from you! xxx

2 Answers Apr 30, 2006 at 4:45 AM
    • samoa in november

Independant State of Samoa Aug 25, 2004 at 1:56 PM

Hi there - please please please could somebody tell me what to expect from the weather in samoa in November. Also, I have got 11 days planned for Samoa - do you think that is too much? many thanks Sarah

6 Answers Oct 22, 2005 at 1:25 PM
    • Cycling around Savai'i

Independant State of Samoa Aug 23, 2004 at 3:25 PM

Hi I will be visiting Samoa during the last week in October this year. My plan is to spend 4-5 days cycling (mostly during the mornings and evenings to avoid the heat) around the island of Savai'i and staying at fales on the way. I would appreciate any info from anyone who has been there esp cyclists. I also welcome any cycle travellers to join me. Cheers Ray

2 Answers May 25, 2006 at 3:59 AM