Independant State of Samoa Travel Answers

change location
Zoonman's Profile Photo

Budget travel in Samoa?

by Zoonman Online Now Dec 15, 2003 at 1:25 PM

Hello. Doesn't seem to be much interest in Samoa here, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out please? Is cheap travel an option on this island? Can anyone give me a rough idea of cost forL: 1. Accomodation 2. Food 3. Beer. Transport If anyone can help I will be very grateful. Cheers.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • 2rs's Profile Photo

Re: Budget travel in Samoa?

by 2rs Online Now Dec 17, 2003 at 5:26 AM

Hello Zoonman, Samoa, is paradise. And it does not have to cost much. It is said to one of the least expensive destinations in the South Pacific. You can get accomodation including meals at a nice beach fale on a perfect beach for aprox USD20. There are busses going around most places that does not cost much. Food and the local Vaimea beer is not expensive. You can of course stay at places like Agie Grey and other expensive resorts and have your meals in their expensive restaurants, but fancy hotels are available all over the world and if you first have the chance and are adaptable choose the inexpensive fales and get a taste of the Samoan way of life. I've got lots of precious memories from my vistit to Samoa. So don't hesitate, book your flights, and I'll be glad to help if you have more questions.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • eenelfje's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Budget travel in Samoa?

by eenelfje Online Now Aug 29, 2005 at 10:27 AM

Samoa is a cheap destination.
    For fales you pay 50Tala including 2 meals ! Groceries, food and fruit at the market are really cheap. Taxi in Apia is 3Tala. Busses are 3Tala. Ferry to Savaii is 9 Tala.

It was my cheapest and most beautifull destination so far.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Independant State of Samoa Travel Answer Locations