change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nolefturn's Profile Photo

Restaurant name

Busan Dec 14, 2014 at 4:52 AM

Anyone know the name of the steak restaurant close to the park hyatt entrance

more
    • Seoul Station to the nearest ski resort for beginners

Seoul Nov 30, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Hi,

I need help on the following for a family of 6 with children range age from 10-14
      (1) recommendation for the nearest ski resort to seoul for beginner as a day trip from seoul
      (2) How to get to this ski resort from seoul station?
      (3) Can I book online for entrance ticket or ski lesson (english site please)?

Thank you so much.

more
    • annesophia's Profile Photo

I urgently need a good location, nice and clean Guesthouse near Myeongdong

South Korea Dec 5, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Please help me find one. i need it badly by Jan 15-20, 2015
      THANKS!

more
    • Lurdz's Profile Photo

BEST TIME (EXACT) TO FEEL AND SEE SNOW

South Korea Dec 4, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Hi my kid (13) wants to feel and see the real snow. I need to budget my trips to go to the nearest place where there is snow. Pls help me to answer these, what is the EXACT DATE where we can see snow during winter? Is it possible during November coz December to January cost much in all airlines. What is better during winter, i mean where we can play most of the rides, NEVERLAND OR LOTTE? Where is the best place to stay that is near in subway, lotte or Neverland?pls help....

more
    • Fish-chips's Profile Photo

Travel from Incheon to Namdaemunno

Seoul Nov 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Am flying into Incheon Dec 26 & have booked two nights in Seoul as stopover on way to Sydney. Looking for the best way to get from the airport to Namdaemunno?

All help gratefully received

Thank you

more
    • Apartment in Seoul downtown near underground

Seoul Nov 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM

My friends and I are planning to visit Seoul next year. We are 4 mommies and 3 children (7, 8 & 9).

Does any of you know service apartments with price range between USD 2700-3200 for 8 nights?

I prefer the apartment near subway station and not far away from shopping area such myeong dong, namdaemun, dongdaemun market. Gangnam is also an option (I stayed in this area last year).

Thank you in advance.

more

Popular Inch'on-gwangyoksi Travel Answer Locations

• Swimming asian games tickets

Inch'on Jul 27, 2014 at 2:23 PM

How can I buy tickets on line to the Swimming finals at night on 23,24,25,26 of September ?

1 Answer Jul 27, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    • CrystalC's Profile Photo

2-7 Cheongnyangri-dong , Dongdaemun,

Inch'on May 11, 2013 at 1:49 AM

How cna i get there by public transport?

1 Answer May 11, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    • bubut's Profile Photo

incheon, south korea

Inch'on-gwangyoksi Jan 1, 2010 at 4:44 PM

happy new year Vter's, i will be in incheon with my 2 daughters, i have been reading reviews and i need second opinion if that review was true that instead of going to other places in korea being in incheon is enough because you can see almost and experience things in other places the same just being in incheon and the chinatown is just in this place for shopping cheap goods. actually we want to experience winter ski since we don't have snow in trhe phils., where can we stay a budget hotel that is near to the different tourist places around since we only have 4 days to explore the area. our trip will be on the 22nd and depart incheon on the 26th. need your help, thanks....

2 Answers Jan 2, 2010 at 12:44 AM
    • Ceramic Village

Ich'on-mal Mar 21, 2007 at 8:49 AM

I need help with driving direction to Ceramic Village, Ich'on and also interested in tour information to this area.

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 21, 2007 at 10:10 AM
    • jokubasmagnus's Profile Photo

Jinchon Ferry - Booking Tickets

Inch'on-gwangyoksi May 30, 2006 at 3:59 AM

Although I am going to be taking the ferry in the direction Tianjin - Incheon, I am asking this question in the Korean forum because the website (www.jinchon.co.kr) is in Korean.

Is there any way to book tickets online? How does one go about this?

Thank you in advance,

Jake.

• stamporama's Profile Photo

airport info

Inch'on Mar 12, 2006 at 4:34 AM

Is the Inchon airport post office accessible to transit passengers?

1 Answer Mar 12, 2006 at 5:48 AM
    • travelling and teaching

Inch'on-gwangyoksi Sep 22, 2004 at 7:58 PM

I am travelling in south korea in dec and jan for 6 weeks. I am a esol teacher and teach privately to koreans in my hometown. How can I go about setting up some private teaching work while I am in Korea, maybe for the 6 weeks or for a week at at time in different cities? I am prepared to travel all over the south. Thank you anna

2 Answers Oct 7, 2004 at 10:16 PM
    • RE: Shopping in Inch'on or Singapore?

Inch'on May 10, 2004 at 12:41 AM

Hi All, My trip to Italy inludes a stop over in Inch'on on the way back (to Sydney) and I'm thinking about spending a few days here. I'm sorry if I come across ignorant but I know very little about the city / country. And it appears no one I have asked has been to South Korea. My main priority is shopping (business suites, shoes, bags, clothes! =))) I'm from Australia and everyone seems to shop at Singapore and Hong Kong. I've never been there myself and I'm not sure what Korea is like in comparision to these countries. Is it more expensive? Do they speak english? Where should I shop? etc- My other option is to by pass Inch'on and go to Singapore and shop there instead. But I will have to pay an extra AUD$450 to go to Singapore. I'm not sure if its worth the extra money. Any recommends / thoughts would really help. Thanks =)

2 Answers May 30, 2006 at 4:02 AM
    • AdventureSEAsia's Profile Photo

Inchon International Airport Stop over

Inch'on Feb 13, 2004 at 7:47 PM

Hi: It looks like I'm going to have a long stop-over at Inchon (6 hours +) and I really want to get out into Seoul or the Inchon area. Who easy is transportation and returning to the airport in time? What should I see with such limited time? Is the departure tax 17000 Won, and can I pay it in US$? ALSO, are there any stop-over tour operaters that will handle everything, or do some kind of a city tour for extended stop-overs? Thanks!!

4 Answers Mar 28, 2004 at 6:55 AM
    • going to kanghwa-do

Kanghwa-do Jun 9, 2003 at 7:14 AM

Hi all, i would like to know how to get around in Kanghwa island. I hope to visit the place where they shot the movie "il mare" and I would like to know how to get to that location. Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 12, 2003 at 7:30 PM