Incheon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• climbing store in gunsan

Kunsan Yesterday

Looking for a climbing store I heard about in Gunsan. Any ideas beside Kovea/Trango?

more
    • Where can I find tools and parts for wrist watches in Seoul

South Korea Yesterday

Where can I find tools and parts for wrist watches in Seoul?

more
    • Tavel to Gangwon-do & Beyond

South Korea Apr 13, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Hi,

I am planning to go to Gangwon-do from Seoul for 3 days 2 night.
      First night, I will stay at Daemyung Vivaldi Park Resort and Second night, I will stay at Hanwha Seorak Resort.

I would like to know how to go Hanwha Seorak Resort from Daemyung Vivaldi Park Resort.

And how to go to Nami Island / Daepohang Port / Chuncheon Myeongdong Street from this 2 resort.

Can someone please advice me how to travel to the places mentioned above and is it possible to cover these places in 3 days 2 night before going back to Seoul.

more
    • 4 days trip to Jejue Island

Jeju (city) Apr 9, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Am planning to visit Jeju Island, and am staying for 4 days, I done with all basic reservation (hotel & flight tickets), am wondering how much should I have for food and transportation? and also i will appreciate any suggestion and recommended places to visit
      Thank You

more
    • AC.88's Profile Photo

Cherry blossoms and weather

South Korea Mar 30, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I am going to Korean on May25-29 and I just want to know if there are still cherry blossoms by that week and what will be the weather there? What kind of clothes should I bring?

more
    • melmcclure320's Profile Photo

Travel from Seoul to Osan

South Korea Mar 22, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I need to get from the Mercure Ambassador Hotel in Seoul (Yeoksam Station area) to the Luxury Hotel (765-27 One-dong, Osan-city, Gyeonggi-do) in Osan and need to know the best way to get there with the fewest changes in transit (taxi to bus, bus to taxi, taxi to train, etc.). I would like to use my credit card, too, and need it to not be too expensive. Any ideas?

more
    • TeresaLim's Profile Photo

Stay in Jeju

Jeju-do Mar 21, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Anyone know about Basan Olleh Pension? Is it convenient? I have booked but not pay yet.

Thank you.

more
    • Cherry Blossoms blooming yet?

Seoul Mar 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Hi there, i'll be going to Seoul on 3rd - 7th April 2014. Are the cherry blossoms blooming yet? Can I see it at that time?

more
    • Usuyeong Ferry

South Korea Apr 13, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Hi,

A few clarifications :
      1) I will be taking bus from Mokpo to Haenam and thereafter taking a ferry from Haenam to Jeju. Can anyone provide assistance on a convenient accommodation between the bus terminal and ferry terminal ?
      2) Can anyone provide details on directions to Haenam Usuyeong Ferry terminal ?
      3) Any good sightseeing spots in Haenum?

Thank you.

more
    • The price and location of jeju jet boat ride

Jeju-do Apr 6, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Hi:

Does anyone know where in jeju can i find the jet boat ride? And whats the cost of it.

Thank you

more
    • Taking my car from wando to jeju and back??

Jeju-do Apr 6, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Hi:-

I wanted to know about some online sites that may do a ferry reservation from wando to jeju for me and I wanna take my car along..

anyone might help??

Regards
      Bilal

more

Flight Ticket

Jeju (city) Mar 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I am travelling from Busan to Jeju then from Jeju to Seoul, will travel back to Busan by train from Seoul. I try to buy the ticket online (Jeju Air) one way but don't know how to do it. Can anyone advice?

Thank you.

more

Accommodation in Seoul

Seoul Mar 20, 2014 at 3:33 AM

HI..we are in a group of 6. Any recommendation where to stay which will be most convenient to go around seoul? Myeongdong area? Hongdae area?

thank you.

more
    • Smartphone repair in Seoul

Seoul Mar 19, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Hi there,
      my new LG G2 display is broken and it's too expensive to let it be repaired here in Germany.

But I'll be in Seoul in May.

How much would it be in Seoul, Korea?
      Are there any good repair centers?
      How long will it take? (I'll be there for only 5 days)

more
    • Cruise port location,Jeju

Jeju-do Apr 16, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Where do the cruise ships dock?is the cruiseport far from town ,and important tourist sites

more
    • Lotte Mart & EMS

Seoul Mar 30, 2014 at 12:02 PM

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with information on the Lotte Marts at Seoul Station and Jamsil and the EMS courier services available at its store(s):

1) I know there is an EMS counter at the Seoul Station branch. What about the one in Jamsil?
      2) I would like to buy Korean snacks and food to send home. Does one branch offer more variety than the other?
      3) What days are the Lotte Mart at Seoul Station and Jamsil closed?
      4) What time does the EMS counter close everyday at the Seoul Station branch (and Jamsil branch if they have it)? Are EMS counters open on Sundays?

This is my first trip to Korea so any additional information you feel I need to know about Lotte Mart and the EMS service would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

more
    • Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival 2014

Chinhae Mar 24, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Hi! I am planning to go to Jinhae Festival on April 6 (Saturday) and wonder if someone could help me with my questions:

1. Is it advisable to stay in Jinhae for one night? Or is one day of tour enough?
      2. Where can I get a hotel/hostel/inn that is near the festival?
      3. Are there buses that leave Jinhae going to Changwon at around 19:00? I will need to catch a train in Changwon going to Seoul at 19:54, but the trains from Jinhae to Changwon have a different schedule.

Thanks and appreciate your response. :)

more

DMZ Enquiry

Seoul Mar 20, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Hi..I will be in Seoul for 4 full days. Is it worth to visit DMZ?

Thank you.

more
    • curtis0916's Profile Photo

2 days in Seoul, Any Recommendations?

Seoul Mar 26, 2014 at 8:01 PM

I will be in Seoul the weekend of April 5-6, I think I'll go to the DMZ one of the days and would appreciate recommendations on tour groups . I would also appreciate recommendations on what to do on the other day. Thank you in advance for your help.

more
    • FlorenceD's Profile Photo

2 day Incheon stop-over.

by FlorenceD Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM

A friend and I will be stopping off at Incheon for 2 days before flying onto to Paris. Just wondered what are the must see during our stay there without having to go to Seoul. We both enjoy food, landscape, culture and hiking to keep fit. Any suggestions would be brilliant. We arrive there end of April.

4 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 2:35 AM
    • Great day trip outside Incheon.

by mariesy65 Online Now Jul 30, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Can you recommend a must see day trip outside of Incheon that is accessible by train except Nami and Mt Sorak?

• Full House

by JocelynGallardo21 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 9:46 PM

the house where they filmed the drama FULL HOUSE has been destroyed? that's true? planned to visit Korea in a few months and visit more filamcion place.

I hope to answer

• Full House

by JocelynGallardo21 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 9:46 PM

the house where they filmed the drama FULL HOUSE has been destroyed? that's true? planned to visit Korea in a few months and visit more filamcion place.

I hope to answer

1 Answer Jul 28, 2013 at 6:51 AM
    • PhamThuHa's Profile Photo

About Incheon International Airport Tour

by PhamThuHa Online Now Jul 24, 2013 at 5:50 AM

I found this information and want to go by this tour. I will arrive Incheon Airport around 10 am. The information shows that I need to by the ticket at INcheon station and the tour also starts at Incheon station.
      english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu...]
      But in another information, it shows that I can take the this tour bus to go to Eurwangni Beach.
      1. Can I take this bus from the airport to go to only Eurwangni Beach, Geojampo (Muuido Island), Sammok Wharf? How much will it cost?
      2. I still can't understand how this bus work. When we arrive the tourist spot, we will get off the bus and the bus will wait for us (will we have enough time to enjoy)? Or we can stay there and wait for the next bus?

Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Jul 25, 2013 at 4:20 AM
    • seven hours in Incheon Airport.

by imafoodnut Online Now Jul 23, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Where can we go to see a town and eat at a traditional restaurant? I will be alone with my nine-year-old son, so I do not want to get somewhere and not be able to get back for our flight. But the tours all start in the morning, and we won't arrive until noon. We have done the cultural things at the airport in the past, so I wanted to branch out a bit.

2 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    • bathrooms

by oldmaid Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 5:19 AM

i here is a 90 minutes drive from incheon to seoul is there any washroom on the airport limousine buses

1 Answer Apr 25, 2011 at 8:15 AM
    • Until when snow at Incheon?

by me_nn Online Now Dec 8, 2010 at 12:49 AM

Does snow stil available in Incheon on February onwards? Planning to visit friend there and play snow. My country do not have snow :( so i'm so excited to go Incheon. Thank you.

1 Answer Dec 8, 2010 at 6:33 PM
    • Does is snow in Incheon?

by alexizponce Online Now Nov 20, 2010 at 7:25 PM

What's the temperature like in Incheon?
      we are going there last week of January next year..
      we just want to be prepared for clothing...

2 Answers Nov 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM
    • bike rental to full house

by jesantos Online Now Mar 23, 2010 at 7:25 AM

How much is the bike rental to full house? Is there a tandem bike available for rent? If yes, how much also?

• Airport transportation

by skmusa Online Now Feb 23, 2010 at 7:18 AM

How can I get to the Lotte Hotel at Westin 1, Jung-su 100-721 from the Incheon airport?

1 Answer Feb 23, 2010 at 12:48 PM
    • china ferry to Incheon

by ToniMueller Online Now Sep 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM

I want to travel from China to Incheon International Airport in order to fly to the United States, do I need a Visa?

3 Answers Sep 14, 2009 at 1:21 PM
    • Gossy's Profile Photo

Travelling to Seoul on Subway Line 1 from Incheon

by Gossy Online Now Feb 18, 2009 at 7:16 AM

1)Can anyone advise the distance from the cruise-ship pier at port of Incheon to Incheon Subway Station?

2)Can it be walked? If so - how long (minutes)

3)Is there a local bus service connecting the two

Travelling 25/02/09

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 7:57 PM
    • travel guides in incheon near cruise ship terminal

by mklafter1 Online Now Feb 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I will be visiting Incheon via a cruise ship. We have approx. 6-7 hours and would like to know if there are English speaking travel guides that can pick us up at the cruise ship terminal or if there are tours similar to the airport "stopover" tours.
      Any info would be great,
      Thanks

3 Answers Feb 5, 2009 at 10:05 AM
    • Any tours of Panmunjom from Incheon airport?

by faithrucell Online Now Aug 24, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Hi, I have a 13 hour stopover in Seoul, and someone told me that there were tours that left incheon airport to go go Panmunjom. But I've been looking around, and can't find any info on this. Does anyone know of a tour like this? Thanks.

5 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    • One Night in Incheon

by RedByron Online Now May 25, 2008 at 9:20 PM

I'm travelling to the UK in October on Korea Air and staying for 1 night at one of the airport hotels. I've never been to Korea so I would like to go to the nearest town (Incheon, I presume) go for soemthing to eat then go out for a few drinks. I'm travelling solo. Has anyone got any tips? How easy is it to get from the hotel to Incheon? I'll probably have to get a cab back, how much will that be? How much is a beer? Should I change money in Oz before I leave? Is the duty free cheap in Korea? Any advice at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 19, 2008 at 8:47 AM
    • Vancouverbound's Profile Photo

A Secure cheap place to stay in Incheon While in Transit

by Vancouverbound Online Now Dec 10, 2007 at 3:54 PM

I will be flying in to Incheon Internl airport on Friday 14th December, 2007. Will be in transit for 2 days will be flying on to Vancouver on Monday 17th Dec.

Anybody know of any budget accommodation, backpacker/ hostel i can stay in Incheon that is affordable/cheap?

1 Answer Dec 10, 2007 at 7:12 PM
    • memphistraveler's Profile Photo

6 hour layover

by memphistraveler Online Now Dec 3, 2007 at 5:37 AM

I have a 6 hour layover in Incheon airport. Is that enough time to see something in Incheon City? If so, what is recommended? International flight...

Thanks so much.

8 Answers Jan 17, 2010 at 3:58 PM
    • saracen's Profile Photo

Customs & Transiting through Incheon

by saracen Online Now Dec 9, 2006 at 5:32 PM

Hi,

Soon I will be flying from Ho Chi Minh to Russia via Incheon. I want to bring back lots of foodstuff, coffee etc but am concerned about them being confiscated at Incheon. I won't be passing through immigrations, just following the transit route, and I am flying all the way with Asiana so will check my bags in from Vietnam to Russia, but can I expect problems nonetheless?

Thanks.

2 Answers Dec 9, 2006 at 9:17 PM
    • Is it the same?

by sumyar Online Now Nov 3, 2006 at 3:24 AM

Hi,

I'm gettimg mixed up with Ichon-si and Incheon, is it the same place?
      Going there for business, but it seems to be unpopular among tourist..

3 Answers Nov 4, 2006 at 4:52 PM
    • peemapat's Profile Photo

How to go to Full House filming location

by peemapat Online Now Aug 12, 2005 at 7:08 PM

I heard that the filming location of "Full House" is somewhere on the island near Incheon. Is it trur? If yes, how can I go there from the airport? Thank you for every answer.

1 Answer Aug 12, 2005 at 10:54 PM
    • bubblechooch's Profile Photo

Ferry from Incheon to China

by bubblechooch Online Now Jun 29, 2005 at 1:57 AM

I want to go from in Incheon to the port near Dandong on the border of China and N Korea by ferry, and I would like to know how to book tickets for this. I want to book from here in Japan.
      Thank in your advance.

8 Answers Sep 8, 2005 at 8:34 AM
    • corygkb1's Profile Photo

where can i stay cheap near the airport?

by corygkb1 Online Now Dec 31, 2004 at 10:51 PM

I am flying into Incheon airport and am flying out early the next day and was wondering if there is a place to stay cheap. I get in around 9pm and then leave the next day around 8 in the morning? I dont really care if it is traditional korean style or not i am just sleeping there. I am a teacher near Busan and dont know much about Seoul. Is there a suana that lets you stay there like in Busan. I mean I wnat something real cheap as the next day I am off to Boracay and would rather spend the money there is all.

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 8:10 PM
    • PLACES OF INTEREST.AND HISTORY

by ajersey Online Now Nov 2, 2003 at 5:02 AM

WOULD GET A PLACE OF INTEREST AND KOREA HISTORY AT INCHEON?