Imun-dong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shopping Eelskin Walllets, Shoes + Ladies clothes

Seoul Jul 9, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I will be in Seoul on 27/8 July and on 23 August, each for 1 day.
      My friend and I are interested in purchasing Eelskin Wallets, Bags and Shoes.
      + western clothes (ladies). We would be size 14/16 in Aussie. clothes, so that
      would be XXL in Korean sizes, I think.Which area(s) would be the best places
      to find ready-made clothes is our sizes.
      Where would we find quality Eelskin Ladies/Gents Wallets? Many years ago I
      visited Seoul and was able to order Eelskin shoes....I am hoping it would be possible
      to order shoes and collect when we return end August? If I have the design of a
      special Ladies wallet, where do u suggest I go to order these products.
      This is a great website, I hope u will be able to help us. We will stay one o/night
      near airport, believe it is possible to come to city by train. Any tips appreciated,
      also best currency if not using CC. T/u, Mary

more
    • madmatg's Profile Photo

all nighter in seoul, what to do after midnight? where to see sunrise?

Seoul Jul 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM

I'm going back to america and figure I can get an early start on defeating jet lag by staying up all night, my flight back is at 9am. I got until midnight covered but after midnight is it possible to go to some kind of all night arcade(like they have in japan) or some other options? Would also like to see the sunrise if anyone could recommend a place.

Any help is appreciated thanks!

more
    • Jaxxy's Profile Photo

Need help with area's of Seoul to stay for September, 2014.

Seoul Jul 14, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I'm looking to travel to Seoul in September, 2014 for the first time!! I'm traveling alone and would like some advice on good areas of the city for a solo American female traveler to stay. I plan on airbnb-ing it but need recommendations of neighborhoods that isn't too touristy but allows me access to things I'll need. THANK YOU!!!!!

more
    • Kimchee Sinchon guesthouse to Nami Island/Lotte World. How to get there?

Seoul Jul 8, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Hey, i'm going to stay at Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse this August.

I was planning to go to the Nami Island from the guesthouse for the 2nd day.

3rd day i was planning to go to the Lotte world from the guesthouse.

4th day i was planning to go to the Gwanghwamun Gate / Square from the guesthouse.

Do you have any recommendation of transportation for me to reach all of those places?

Please advice. Thank you

more
    • AdeleGoh's Profile Photo

1st time & solo trip to Seoul

Seoul Jul 18, 2014 at 7:35 PM

I will be travelling to Seoul early October, this is what i have planned>>1st night stay at mapo-gu(shopping around hongdae & ewha), 2nd & 3rd night at Jongno-gu(palaces, cultural, nami island & shopping) and last 2nights at Myeongdong(shopping & sightseeing), it's feasible? Any VTers care to share with me their itinerary?
      Thank you in advance!

more
    • star aveune

Seoul Jul 14, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Theres a place call Star Aveune in Korea is there anything to see or do over there?

more

Near Imun-dong