Imun-dong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shopping Eelskin Walllets, Shoes + Ladies clothes

Seoul Jul 9, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I will be in Seoul on 27/8 July and on 23 August, each for 1 day.
      My friend and I are interested in purchasing Eelskin Wallets, Bags and Shoes.
      + western clothes (ladies). We would be size 14/16 in Aussie. clothes, so that
      would be XXL in Korean sizes, I think.Which area(s) would be the best places
      to find ready-made clothes is our sizes.
      Where would we find quality Eelskin Ladies/Gents Wallets? Many years ago I
      visited Seoul and was able to order Eelskin shoes....I am hoping it would be possible
      to order shoes and collect when we return end August? If I have the design of a
      special Ladies wallet, where do u suggest I go to order these products.
      This is a great website, I hope u will be able to help us. We will stay one o/night
      near airport, believe it is possible to come to city by train. Any tips appreciated,
      also best currency if not using CC. T/u, Mary

more
    • Kimchee Sinchon guesthouse to Nami Island/Lotte World. How to get there?

Seoul Jul 8, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Hey, i'm going to stay at Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse this August.

I was planning to go to the Nami Island from the guesthouse for the 2nd day.

3rd day i was planning to go to the Lotte world from the guesthouse.

4th day i was planning to go to the Gwanghwamun Gate / Square from the guesthouse.

Do you have any recommendation of transportation for me to reach all of those places?

Please advice. Thank you

more
    • bocmaxima's Profile Photo

16-Hour Layover in Seoul

Seoul Jun 17, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Thanks for reading.

On my upcoming Asia trip, I'll be landing at Incheon and will have 16 hours before my next flight to Hong Kong. 5:30pm to 10:00am. Not ideal, but I'm excited about spending a fruitful evening there, as I've heard good things and that it's a 24-hour town.

My question: what do I do? Traditional tourist sites are probably mostly out because of the hours, but I'm certain I can find a few things to do. Any ideas?

more
    • krissyM's Profile Photo

Seoul Layover?

Seoul Jun 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM

I have a 6.5 hour layover in the Seoul airport this September and I am wondering if this is enough time to go into the city and have lunch/explore for a bit? Any recommendations on what to see given my tight time schedule?

Thanks!

more

Near Imun-dong