Imouzzer du Kandar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ONCF tickets

Morocco Yesterday

Just tried to book two tickets Tanger-Fes for 12 Sept. I could not book using a US credit card. Will seats be available to purchase upon arrival on a Saturday? I'm in Spain. Could I use a Spanish travel agent to book the tickets for me?

Thanks,
      Michael

more
    • tassaduqhussain51's Profile Photo

Tour of Casablanca

Casablanca Aug 12, 2015 at 12:52 PM

How many days are sufficient for a visit to Casablanca and which is the best month for visit?

more
    • Travel toMarrakech

Marrakesh Aug 3, 2015 at 4:19 AM

Hej Dear All, I will go to Marrakech end of November. I travel alone and never have been visiting countries other than in Europe before. I will stay for 5 nights at a hostel. My embassy warn to go there and in particular warn to avoid going outside the city, to villages in the mountains etc. This is mostly because of the recent conflicts regarding ISIS (hostage-taking), Algeria, Mali, Mauritania, and Western Sahara.

Do you have any recommendations? How to behave, what to expect, what to avoid, preparing my trip, maybe staying at a safer hotel?

Thanks in advance, Phil

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Marrakech meet up last week september

Morocco Aug 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Anyone around in Marrakech last week september to meet up for drinks / foods / sightseeing?

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Desert trip Merzouga/Zagora

Morocco Aug 13, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Should I wear shorts or long trousers on a desert trip on camels during daytime?

more
    • Transportation MAR-Telouat-Tarroudannt-Agadir-Essaouira-Marrakech

Morocco Aug 3, 2015 at 2:35 AM

We are travelling with a 2,5 year old. Anybody has recommendations on how to travel around Morocco on the track Marrakech-Telouat-Tarroudannt-Agadir-Essaouira-Marrakech? We have approx. 14 nights in total. We are also open for suggestions for another itenarary. Thanks!

more

Near Imouzzer du Kandar