change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flynnie38's Profile Photo

Alternative to Imlil for hiking

by Flynnie38 Online Now Yesterday

Can anyone recommend an alternative to Imlil (i.e. somewhere smaller and quieter) from which I could set off on easyish hikes in the Atlas?

5 Answers 3 hours ago
    • transport

by suecscantlebury Online Now Oct 4, 2011 at 2:13 AM

we need to get to Imlil from marrakech airport on 15 Oct, is the best way a taxi? Anyone need to share at about 5pm?

1 Answer Feb 19, 2013 at 1:52 AM
    • CAMPING BETWEEN MARRAKECH AND IMLIL

by JANEVANS Online Now Mar 31, 2011 at 1:59 AM

We are flying into Agadir and going to stay in caves at Tifnite for 3 nights,

then public transport / taxi to Paradise valley where we will be camping for 5 nights

then onto Marrakech to stay in riad for 2 nights,

then looking for somewhere to camp for 2 nights,

then on to Imlil to stay at Douar Samra for 3 nights [our second visit we love it],

then onto Agulmame Azigza to camp for 5 nights, we camped here last year and although you need to get a taxi there and take all your provisions with you it is great isolated but beautiful and the handful of locals who live in tent like homes are really friendly.

So we are looking for somewhere to camp for 2 nights possibly between Marrakech and Imlil because we need to use public transport / taxi so do not want to be going backwards and forwards more than necessary, we like good scenery and love to be near water any ideas / suggestions would be much appreciated.

1 Answer Apr 17, 2011 at 1:41 PM
    • Unleaded gasoline / white gas in Imlil ?

by andersmeyer Online Now Apr 21, 2008 at 11:36 AM

Hi,
      I will arrive Imlil in about 2 weeks and I have a question I hope someone can help me with.

Is it possible to buy liquid fuel like whitegas/heptan or gasoline (it has to be unleaded)in Imlil? Or do I have to buy that in Marrakech.

Im very thankful for all answer about this.

Best regards
      Anders Meyer, Norway

1 Answer Apr 25, 2008 at 5:26 AM
    • Accomodation in Imlil

by Petrides Online Now Jan 30, 2008 at 12:24 PM

We are looking for a room in Imlil with heating and nice views from room or terrace, from 14-16 February, for 2 people

1 Answer Feb 4, 2008 at 12:25 PM
    • Walking from Imlil to Kasbah du Toubkal

by davidjairo Online Now Nov 20, 2007 at 12:15 AM

Does anyone know how long it would take on a slow walk?

• trekking

by alohatraveler Online Now May 19, 2007 at 11:21 AM

I will be arriving in Marrakesh on June 20th and will have about 2 weeks or so before going to Spain. I would like to trek Jebel Toubkal and other treks in the area. Is there a group who is going that I could join or does anyone know of a guide willing to lead one person?

1 Answer May 21, 2007 at 8:19 AM