change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nolefturn's Profile Photo

Restaurant name

Busan Dec 14, 2014 at 4:52 AM

Anyone know the name of the steak restaurant close to the park hyatt entrance

more
    • Seoul Station to the nearest ski resort for beginners

Seoul Nov 30, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Hi,

I need help on the following for a family of 6 with children range age from 10-14
      (1) recommendation for the nearest ski resort to seoul for beginner as a day trip from seoul
      (2) How to get to this ski resort from seoul station?
      (3) Can I book online for entrance ticket or ski lesson (english site please)?

Thank you so much.

more
    • annesophia's Profile Photo

I urgently need a good location, nice and clean Guesthouse near Myeongdong

South Korea Dec 5, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Please help me find one. i need it badly by Jan 15-20, 2015
      THANKS!

more
    • Lurdz's Profile Photo

BEST TIME (EXACT) TO FEEL AND SEE SNOW

South Korea Dec 4, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Hi my kid (13) wants to feel and see the real snow. I need to budget my trips to go to the nearest place where there is snow. Pls help me to answer these, what is the EXACT DATE where we can see snow during winter? Is it possible during November coz December to January cost much in all airlines. What is better during winter, i mean where we can play most of the rides, NEVERLAND OR LOTTE? Where is the best place to stay that is near in subway, lotte or Neverland?pls help....

more
    • Fish-chips's Profile Photo

Travel from Incheon to Namdaemunno

Seoul Nov 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Am flying into Incheon Dec 26 & have booked two nights in Seoul as stopover on way to Sydney. Looking for the best way to get from the airport to Namdaemunno?

All help gratefully received

Thank you

more
    • Apartment in Seoul downtown near underground

Seoul Nov 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM

My friends and I are planning to visit Seoul next year. We are 4 mommies and 3 children (7, 8 & 9).

Does any of you know service apartments with price range between USD 2700-3200 for 8 nights?

I prefer the apartment near subway station and not far away from shopping area such myeong dong, namdaemun, dongdaemun market. Gangnam is also an option (I stayed in this area last year).

Thank you in advance.

more