Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Iloilo City Travel Answer Locations

• limledi's Profile Photo

Help with 5D4N Itinerary

Iloilo City Mar 27, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Hi. I've already booked a flight taking advantage of promos of Cebu Pacific P1 fare. Pls help me set up a 5D4N itinerary. Wish to spend a night in Guimaras for island hopping & touring around Guimaras. Am also keen to visit the old historical churches of Iloilo like Miag-ao. Also in my agenda are Molo, Villa, Jaro & Iloilo City. Am not so keen on shopping but more interested on the sights. Arriving Iloilo @ 3pm on the 1st day & leaving @ the same time on the 5th. Also where can I hire a multicab/car/motorcycle to tour around? Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 28, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Trip Inquiries

Iloilo City Mar 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Hi. Pls refer a good cheap multicab hire in Iloilo with contacts. Is One Lourdes Dormitel a good budget hotel choice? Is it clean & centrally located place to stay? How to go to Guimaras from Iloilo City? What are the schedules & fares? Is day trip enough or should we stay the night in Guimaras? How many days is ideal for a trip to Iloilo & Guimaras? Thanks.

5 Answers Mar 16, 2011 at 6:37 AM
    • Itinerary for Trip

Iloilo City Mar 5, 2011 at 4:27 AM

Hi! It's my first time traveling to Iloilo and I'm task to make the itinerary for our trip. We arrive at Iloilo by 6am Sat and leave by Mon 4am. I was wondering if we can manage to have an Iloilo-Guimaras Trip? I'm really having a hard time making the itinerary. But basically here's my plan

1st day
      arrival at airport
      hotel/pension house check-in
      breakfast
      mini visita iglesia (San Joaquin, Miag-ao, Tigbauan)
      Lunch at Ted's
      City Sightseeing
      Villa Beach
      Dinner Tatoy's

next day
      Guimaras trip
      back to Iloilo by night

3am leave for Manila

feasible po kaya ito? May maisusuggest po ba kayong iba pang to visit or something? If we do make it to the Guimaras day trip, I don't know where to go, place to stay etc. Please help. Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 10, 2011 at 4:08 AM
    • MPalad's Profile Photo

ILOILO TO BORACAY

Iloilo City Feb 1, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Hi!

I would like to know if there's a BUS/BOAT going to Boracay from Ilo-Ilo and how much does it usually cost? How long is the ride and is it available all the time?

2 Answers Mar 5, 2011 at 2:27 AM
    • MPalad's Profile Photo

NIGHTLIFE IN ILOILO

Iloilo City Jan 30, 2011 at 3:30 AM

Hello!

We will be arriving around 8PM in Iloilo this April and we would like to maximize the night by going to SMALLVILLE in Ilo-Ilo.

Can you recommend a nice bar in Smallville with dancefloor, good music, nice ambiance and crowd, cheap drinks? What time usually the bars close in smallville?

1 Answer Jan 31, 2011 at 1:41 AM

Trip Inquiries

Iloilo City Jan 10, 2011 at 7:27 AM

Hi. Please help on the following questions. Thanks.
      1. Is it safe to go around in motorcycle since we're only 2 pax? Where can we rent motorbike? Or if not, any multicab for rent? How much is daily rate? This applies to Iloilo & Guimaras.
      2. For food tripping, where are the places to eat?
      3. Any cheap but clean & centrally located place to stay in Iloilo City?
      4. Which places to go for a 3-day trip in Iloilo including day trip to Guimaras? What are the things to do?
      5. How to get to the city center from the airport & back?
      6. How to go to Guimaras from Iloilo City? What are the schedules & fares? Planning to go early morning & back late afternoon. Is it recommended to stay the night in Guimaras?

7 Answers Jan 13, 2011 at 7:43 AM
    • MPalad's Profile Photo

TOURING ILOILO 1D/2N ANY ITINERARY ADVICE?

Iloilo City Jan 8, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Hi!

My friends and I will be flying to Ilo-ilo this April after our Daytour in Bacolod.

Can you suggest a lodge/inn/cheap hotel where we can spend the night (Room below P500 with aircon). ETA to Iloilo terminal is around 7 in the evening. Appreciate if you can suggest where we can get the famous LA PAZ BATCHOY at night (are they serving batchoys at night?) Sana po yung malapit sa airport and transpo going to CONCEPCION, Ilo-ilo/BACOLOD SuperCat Terminal.

INITIAL TRAVEL IT AS FOLLOWS:

DAY 1 (APRIL 29)
      20:00 Arrival at Ilo-ilo
      21:00 Dinner (Famous restaurant that houses La Paz Batchoy/local delicacy)
      OVERNIGHT

DAY 2 (APRIL 30)
      05:00 Check-out from hotel/inn/lodge
      Supercat to BACOLOD (2 hours ride? Correct?)
      08:00-16:00 BACOLOD DAY TOUR
      18:00 Arrival at Iloilo
      Departure to Concepcion
      21:00 Arrival at Concepcion, Ilo-ilo
      Check-in at Sandbar (Do they accept guest at 9PM?)

DAY 3 (MAY 1)
      WHOLE DAY AT CONCEPCION

DAY 4 (MAY 2)
      EXPLORE THE CITY BEFORE GOING BACK TO MANILA. Flight is at 4pm.

I think my IT is super complicated. HAHA.

Can you suggest a better MNL-ILOILO-BACOLOD-ILOILO-MANILA IT?

3 Answers Mar 5, 2011 at 2:17 AM
    • ILOILO TOUR PACKAGE

Iloilo City Dec 12, 2010 at 6:29 AM

ill be visiting iloilo ALONE this coming april 2011

i don't have any relatives or friends there. ill be spending one week ALONE, again ALONE.. sort of SOUL SEARCHING (weeh :p)

COULD ANYONE HELP ME OUT? from the hotel/inn to the spots [[:
      e-mail me at

tweety_ivz@yahoo.com

THANKZ A LOT !!!

1 Answer Dec 22, 2010 at 1:50 AM
    • Iloilo City Tour

Iloilo City Nov 23, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Hi, I would like to know the itinerary of the whole Iloilo city tour that costs 300 pesos. Thank you

1 Answer Nov 23, 2010 at 2:01 AM
    • taxi fare

Iloilo City Nov 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM

how much is the taxi fare from the airport to Days Hotel and from Days Hotel to Coca Cola Plant? Thanks

1 Answer Nov 8, 2010 at 12:53 PM
    • ilo ilo 2 days 1 night tour

Iloilo City Oct 14, 2010 at 7:55 AM

me and my boyfriend will go to iloilo on
      january 11-2011.. anyone can suggest itenerary.
      ung convenient po sana.

5 Answers Dec 22, 2010 at 1:48 AM
    • piolopezdesign's Profile Photo

Half Day City Tour

Iloilo City Oct 12, 2010 at 2:34 PM

My family will drop by Ilo-ilo City after our Bora vacation..And planning to have a have day tour before going back to Manila. Do you have other schedule besides the 8am schedule at Museo Parking area sa jump off point?

1 Answer Oct 18, 2010 at 3:52 AM
    • kemisteryoso's Profile Photo

help

Iloilo City Sep 20, 2010 at 6:20 PM

we will tour Iloilo this coming October. Can anyone help me on where to find bus or jeepney going to Cabatuan?

Can anyone give me the contact number of Fine rock Hotel? (Mobile number)

11 Answers Sep 28, 2010 at 8:23 PM
    • Guimaras Adventure park Or Tequero Adventure resort Guimaras

Iloilo Sep 11, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Hi
      Has any one been to either of the above? What were they Like? I hope to visit one
      in December with wife and kids age 9 & 11 are the kids allowed to to paint balling? Shooting etc.? What is the accommodation like ? I have tried contacting them but no reply so are they both still open? Any info you can provide may help.

Regards and thanks in advance Daryl

1 Answer Sep 28, 2010 at 1:43 PM
    • Hiligaynon?

Iloilo City Aug 1, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I appologise if this question does not seem on topic. Are there and books or dictionaries on the hiligaynon/ilonggo dialect? Also, is this a correct way to ask for marriage? Palangga ta gid ka. Pwede ta ka maging asawa?"

8 Answers Nov 23, 2010 at 12:23 AM
    • inquiry of price and location

Iloilo City Aug 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM

im having a trip 2 persons from davao to iloilo vice versa.via cebu pac. inquiry we are going to boracay via iloilo what is the cheapest and fastest way to caticlan from the airport?ceres bus? or van ? what are the advantages and disadvantge of both and prices.

and as well planning to stay one night at iloilo. what hotel is most convenient and economical which is also accessible tranpost going to the airport.

seperate question what is the name of the place with you can eat good seafoods
      if you are from Sm you will turn right in the intersection. the bigger SM

i think if u turn left youll be going to downtown area( hotel sarabia area if im not mistaken

been to iloilo few years ago just forgot the exact places and the last time i travel it is still the old airport in mandurriao.

thanks you more power iloilo.. glad to be back there soon

2 Answers Aug 3, 2010 at 6:15 AM
    • how to get there

Iloilo City Jul 21, 2010 at 8:10 PM

how to get to molo church and jaro church and miag-ao church.. arriving from supercat bacolod city? can i finish my trip in just 6 hours because i have to return back to bacolod in the same day late afternoon trip?

4 Answers Jul 23, 2010 at 3:25 AM
    • Cathedral of Our Lady of Candles

Iloilo City Jul 21, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Good day!

May I please know the contact number of the Church, Cathedral of Our Lady of Candles in Jaro, IloIlo City? My fiance has been Baptized in this church & we are planning to get married. If you could please send us the email, contact number of the church so we can also get a copy of his Baptismal Cert for marriage purposes. Or can his Baptismal Certificate be sent to him via email? If so, I can give his personal information.

Thank you for your time. I would appriciate your response.

Regards,
      Acey

1 Answer Jul 21, 2010 at 9:22 AM
    • ferry routes?

Iloilo Jun 2, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Hello. I would like to know the fastest way to get from Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, to Miag-ao city, Panay. Is there a ferry that goes from dumaguete to Ilolio city? Or do I have to snake my way up Bacolod? is there a ferry that goes Bayawan--> Ilolio?

• House and Lot Property in Iloilo for OFW

Iloilo City Apr 21, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Hello,

I am working abroad and planning to buy a house and lot in Iloilo City. Does anyone know where we can find an agent/consultant that can update us even we are working in abroad?

Thanks

3 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • side trip from Guimaras to Boracay

Iloilo Mar 11, 2010 at 5:58 AM

Good day!

We'll be in Guimaras this April 18 and we're planning to do a side trip to Bora. Does anyone have a contact number of a boatman so that I can inquire about the rate?

Thanks!

bene

3 Answers Mar 13, 2010 at 2:11 AM
    • 4d3n itinerary

Iloilo City Feb 7, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Hi we plan to go to iloilo ths coming week..
      can u pls help us on our itinerary..

i want to see concepcion island

pls gve us an idea on how to get there transpo and expenses, since will be staying in iloilo city..

your response is highly appreciated!
      thankyou!!

1 Answer Oct 3, 2010 at 12:52 AM
    • shohman's Profile Photo

deep sea fishing

Iloilo City Jan 30, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Does anyone know of a deep sea fishing charter in Iloilo City ? I will be there in April and all I can seem to find is general info on fishing. I'm interested in charters who have all the equiptment and knowledgeable guides.
      Thanks for any help.

1 Answer Jan 30, 2010 at 7:42 PM
    • shohman's Profile Photo

Pubs in Iloilo

Iloilo City Aug 16, 2009 at 5:08 AM

Are there any good pubs in Iloilo city? We are looking for somewhere a small group can enjoy the night out, but without blaring music. Just a simple night of conversation, good drink and food.
      Any suggestions?

2 Answers Aug 18, 2009 at 1:50 AM
    • Affordable rent a car companies

Iloilo City Apr 29, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I will be re-visiting iloilo and will be staying a month or two. Are there any affordable car rental companies? Since I will be staying for a long amount of time I was wondering if anyone of you knows how I can rent a car and not spend a fortune. I've tried searching online but didn't find anything. Any tips? Plus, do I need a Philippine driving liscence if im from a foreign country?

3 Answers Aug 7, 2009 at 11:01 PM
    • How do you get to Roxas City from the Iloilo Airport?

Iloilo City Apr 19, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I need to go to Roxas city from the Iloilo airport. What are the possible ways of travelling?

3 Answers Oct 31, 2009 at 12:21 PM
    • princesmay's Profile Photo

Iloilo Accommodations & Waterpark Feedback

Iloilo City Apr 2, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Hi I plan on visiting Iloilo with my 3 kids in November - December 2009. I am looking for at a few different accommodation options during my stay there. The accommodation would mainly be for sleeping because we will be doing some Island hopping along the way. As long as the hotel/pension house etc. is safe, clean, private bathroom and with A/C budget would be up to P1500 per night as we will be staying in Phils for about 6 weeks. Prefer to be close to the city. I heard about Ong Bun pension house, Century 21/Highway 21/Lelac Inn. Anyone stay at these places???Feedback/review would be appreciated. Also anyone been to El Dorado Waterpark??? Thanks.

3 Answers Aug 3, 2009 at 10:11 AM
    • knixx25's Profile Photo

Dinagyang Festival 2009

Iloilo City Oct 26, 2008 at 7:45 AM

Hi! I'll be there alone january 2009 to watch dinagyang festival.. anyone living in iloilo who can be my friend there and be part of my vacation there.. I also want to know where exactly in iloilo city the dinagyang festival will be held? and is there cheap pension house or inn's for a single occupancy near the event and accessible to anywhere in the city? thanks in advance...

Peace Love Unity Respect

29 Answers Jan 23, 2009 at 11:24 AM
    • Traveling to Boracay from Iloilo

Iloilo City Aug 23, 2008 at 5:18 PM

Good afternoon fellow travelers,

My family and I are trying to Iloilo and we would like to spend some time in Boracay. How do we get there from Iloilo? Do we take a boat, a bus, plane, or van. Thanks for you advice.

2 Answers Aug 27, 2008 at 7:44 PM
    • Renting a car

Iloilo City Aug 3, 2008 at 6:51 PM

My friends and I are planning a trip for the fall to Iloilo City. We would like to rent a car. Would anyone know a place I could rent a mini van or maybe a van. Thanks.

1 Answer Aug 3, 2008 at 8:33 PM