Be the First to Answer

Popular Iloilo City Travel Answer Locations

• just asking a travel question

Arevalo Mar 28, 2014 at 11:58 AM

what happens if your last name is Arevalo

7 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 4:32 PM
    • long term Rental in Molo

Molo Sep 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

If anyone has a 2 bedroom or bigger property to rent in Molo please contact me at matt.brunke@gmail.com

• 11days and 10 nights

Iloilo City Sep 15, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Hi. My girlfriend and I will be in Iloilo for 11 days and 10 nights. We were supposed to attend a Natcon however we decided to forgo it due to some unexpected and inevitable reasons, one of which we are not financially prepared. We decided to sell our tickets but then we were able to talk and decided to go through as planned. It will be our first time to visit Iloilo. So, we would like to maximized our trip. We would love to visit Guimaras, Bacolod, Antique, Jaro, Arevalo and others. However, we have to be realistic that we are on a tight budget. We would like to seek your opinions regarding our upcoming vacation. We hope you could help us out. Help us plan out our itineraries for 11 days and 10 nights within our means. Thank you!

6 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 3:04 AM
    • OVERNIGHT IN SEAPORT

Iloilo City Sep 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM

hi may i ask if one can stay overnight in the passenger terminal of Port San Pedro ? kasi i'll be arriving around 5 pm, just wondering if i could just stay over the terminal until 6 am to catch up the ceres liner. thanks.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • weather in early october

Iloilo City May 23, 2013 at 7:22 AM

May I know is fine to go to
      island hopping end sept
      in gigantes norte and early
      oct to guimaras?

2 Answers May 23, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    • TAXI FARE

Iloilo City May 23, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Hi , May I know how much is the taxi fare from lloilo airport direct to carles ?
      How long it takes? How long it takes from carles to lloilo city , near sm?

1 Answer May 24, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    • Iloilo to Caticlan trip

Iloilo City Mar 8, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Is there any aircon bus or van trip to Caticlan from Iloilo City via Passi City?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • Sea port going to iloilo airport, HOW LONG WILL TAKE?

Iloilo City Oct 12, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Hi people of iloilo! hope some one could help me.

i just wanted to know how long will take from sea port in Iloilo River in Lapaz, Fort San Pedro Drive, Ortiz or Lapuz GOING TO iloilo international airport by taking TAXI? Also wanted to know if someone have an idea how much will cost me.

The story is, I am from bacolod and i will be coming back to singapore on Dec 28 2012 10:40PM. i would like to travel from bacolod to iloilo by ferry, then from iloilo port going to international airport. i wonder if it might take me a long hours before i can reach iloilo international airport.

Hope there is a kind hearted person eager to help me with this.
      Looking forward hearing from someone who can help me. THANKS!!!

4 Answers Dec 2, 2012 at 2:52 AM
    • enjoying Ilo-Ilo!!! n_n

Iloilo Sep 22, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hi! me & my partner will be in ilo-ilo on Nov.19th

* how to get to urban inn from the airport?i've heard its a nice place to stay and cheap as well..:)
      * from urban in to smallville?for a nightlife..:)
      * urban inn to tagbak terminal?we'll be heading bora the next day..:D
      and could you give me some tips for the new resto in town for a sumptuous meals...thanks!

1 Answer Sep 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    • Any Suggestions?

Iloilo City Sep 16, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Hi. I'm a newbie here and I would just like to ask a few questions and suggestions. I and my a lovers friend (we re a group of 3) are scheduled to travel dec.8,2012 to ilo-ilo, we're planning to spend the whole day there and take the bus ride to Caticlan later and hopefully spend the night in Boracay already. Can that be possible? What if we travel by 3pm, approx 5-6hrs ride, we'll be at caticlan by 8-9pm, will there still be a boat ride available by then?

having a very little time to spend in iloilo, what can we visit, do, where to eat? jeep rides to take? to maximize our stay.. we'd love to visit the churches. i hope for a detailed suggestions. please. as we are also considering our budget allowance. thank you very much ahead.

• JuliaM33's Profile Photo

Things to do near Iznart street in Iloilo City

Iloilo City Aug 31, 2012 at 7:48 AM

3D2N-Ilo ilo travel- 7am arrival, what are the things I can do for 2 days coz on 3rd day-early flight. What are possible places to visit and food to taste? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM
    • 3D2N Iloilo-Guimaras for 2pax - early arrival, late departure

Iloilo City Jun 14, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Hello everyone!

We will be arriving in Iloilo airport on the 25th at around 5AM and leaving on the 27th at around 7:30 PM. We would like to do a daytour of Guimaras, heritage in Iloilo (Moro, Jaro, Miag-Ao) and if time allows, food tripping. I just have a couple of questions:

1. From the airport, is it better to go straight to Guimaras or just stay in Iloilo?

2. Is it possible to do Moro, Jaro, Downtown Iloilo and Miag-ao in one day? Or would it be better to just do Miag-ao on another day?

Thank you in advance! :)

3 Answers Jun 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM
    • trip to iloilo-boracay

Iloilo May 9, 2012 at 7:07 AM

hi sir,

i'm staying in iloilo on may 31-june 2, 2012 ang going to boracay the next day..,my flight from davao will arrive in iloilo airport in sta. barabara at 6:20pm...as it is evening already, i'd like to ask you for

1. hotels located near the airport...
      2. hotels near tagbak terminal
      3. hotels in the city proper that are near tagbak terminal..

thanks alot

curacha

4 Answers May 24, 2012 at 4:40 AM
    • How to go to Iloilo Domestic Port

Jaro Mar 7, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Hello guys. My family and I are going to Iloilo Domestic Port/Fort San Pedro. We'll be coming from Tagbak Bus Terminal. I just want to ask if anybody knows how to commute from Tagbak to Fort San Pedro. ANd what other options do we have? Jeep? Shuttle? Thanks so much!! I really need your help!

1 Answer Apr 1, 2012 at 6:33 AM
    • How to go to Iloilo Domestic Port

Iloilo City Mar 7, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Hello guys. My family and I are going to Iloilo Domestic Port/Fort San Pedro. We'll be coming from Tagbak Bus Terminal. I just want to ask if anybody knows how to commute from Tagbak to Fort San Pedro. ANd what other options do we have? Jeep? Shuttle? Thanks so much!! I really need your help!

4 Answers Mar 9, 2012 at 7:45 AM
    • Needs a ride to Concepcion

Iloilo City Feb 8, 2012 at 6:09 AM

My business partner & I will visit Iloilo on Thursday, 16th February 2012. May I know where we can rent/hire a vehicle for one day? The itinerary will be from airport to hotel to Concepcion town and then back to hotel on the same day.
      Thank you.

• 3D 2N Itinerary

Iloilo City Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Hi guys, can you help me maximized my trip to IloIlo. I will be having a 3 days trip with my wife, were planning to visit the island of conception in Pan De Azucar on the first and second day. That includes island hopping and some mountains to climb if possible.. then be back at IloIlo port by the 3rd day. Will be arriving Iloilo airport by 6am Saturday, might as well go straight to the port going to that island. Can you tell me how much would it cost us including all the transpo back and port to the city. Appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

1 Answer Jan 23, 2012 at 8:50 PM
    • Yee1017's Profile Photo

Kalibo - Iloilo - Guimaras

Iloilo City Jan 11, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Anyone who has an idea of around how much fare is from Kalibo to Iloilo and how long the travel time will be?

Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 13, 2012 at 10:45 AM
    • Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van schedule going to Caticlan Port

Iloilo Nov 29, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Hi guys, I'm from Cagayan de Oro City and I have a trip to Boracay on the 2nd week of December. I just wanna ask about the Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van schedule going to Caticlan Port. I will arrive soon at Iloilo international Airport at exactly 2:30pm so can I still catch up the Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van going to Caticlan Port? It's my first time to visit Boracay I hope you can help me...

God Speed!

9 Answers Dec 6, 2011 at 9:15 PM
    • tso's Profile Photo

Around Iloilo/Guimaras

Iloilo City Nov 12, 2011 at 9:36 AM

Hi, am going with two friends later this month to Iloilo/Guimaras and I need your help please.

We'll be in Iloilo very early and plan to go directly to Guimaras and spend the night there. Get back to Iloilo early morning and then head off to Caticlan early next day.

Need your help please on best places to tour in Guimaras and Iloilo and how to get there. Also, is it possible/worth it to squeeze a trek to Nadsadjan falls or are there other falls we could go to? Thanks in advance.

6 Answers Nov 16, 2011 at 4:02 PM
    • Ilo-ilo Visit

Iloilo City Jul 28, 2011 at 2:15 AM

is there any travel agency or van rental with driver/tourist guide that you can suggest for our tour in ilo-ilo? thanks

1 Answer Jul 28, 2011 at 5:52 AM
    • Itinerary

Iloilo City Jul 26, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Hi, I am planning to visit Ilo-ilo this coming August but will spend only 2D/1N. Will be arriving lunch time and I was wondering if I could go around Ilo-ilo on a half-day and spend the next day in Guimaras. Any cheap packages or tour that you could suggest? By the way I'll be travelling alone. Thanks a lot in advance for the tips.

2 Answers Jul 27, 2011 at 5:35 PM
    • mrtravelbug's Profile Photo

How to fly into Iloilo from Manila

Iloilo City Jul 3, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Hi Guys,
      I am making a visit to Iloilo in mid July. What's the cheapest airline to fly into Iloilo from Manila.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated,
      Mr Travelbug

4 Answers Jul 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM
    • Help! :) Anybody know how we can rent a van for a city tour? :)

Iloilo City May 16, 2011 at 2:08 AM

Hi! My family and I are going to Iloilo-Guimaras on June 5-7. We'll go directly to Guimaras and stay there until June 7. We'll be back in Iloilo by the 7th and we plan to tour the city before going directly to the airport. Does anybody have a contact for a van that we can hire for the city tour? There'll be 6 of us. Since we will have our bags already, its easier for us to just hire a van. We'll be needing a van to drive us around the city from around 12PM-5:30PM.

Can you also recommend the best place we can go to with the 5hour window we have?

Thanks so much for the help.

1 Answer Jun 20, 2011 at 2:30 AM
    • 3d/2n Vacation in iloilo-guimaras

Iloilo City May 13, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Im planning to stay in guimaras for june 19-20, then iloilo in june 20-21.
      Anyone pls help me with itinerary. Our tentative itinerary is

6am: arrival in iloilo then go to guimaras. We are planning to stay at LA PUERTA AL PARAIZO. Any comment on this hotel?
      Take a day tour and island hopping. (Can this be done only in one day?)Probably do some paintball or zipline. Pls suggest places to go to.

2nd day in guimaras: Relax or probably island hopping if we cant do that in 1st day)

3rd day in iloilo: Stay at Smallville21. (Can anyone suggest a hotel)
      take city tour

And Lastly, Suggest where we can eat best foods (specialty) in iloilo for our food trippin. Thank you so much for the help.

2 Answers May 14, 2011 at 9:21 PM
    • best itinerary for 2N/2D stay in Iloilo

Iloilo City May 6, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Hi!

My family and I (group of 5) are going to Iloilo on May 24-26 (2N/2D. Our ETA at the airport is 6:15 p.m. and we'll leave on the 26th with almost the same time. I initially wanted to stay in Guimaras for the duration of the trip. However, upon reading through blogs and posts here on VT, I found out that we can just have a day tour of Guimaras and visit some tourist spots in Iloilo City. Please advise me as to how we can maximize our stay in Iloilo/Guimaras given the short time we have. Notwithstanding the budget of course :) Thank you (in advance) for your responses. :)

10 Answers Jun 30, 2011 at 10:05 PM
    • limledi's Profile Photo

Help with 5D4N Itinerary

Iloilo City Mar 27, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Hi. I've already booked a flight taking advantage of promos of Cebu Pacific P1 fare. Pls help me set up a 5D4N itinerary. Wish to spend a night in Guimaras for island hopping & touring around Guimaras. Am also keen to visit the old historical churches of Iloilo like Miag-ao. Also in my agenda are Molo, Villa, Jaro & Iloilo City. Am not so keen on shopping but more interested on the sights. Arriving Iloilo @ 3pm on the 1st day & leaving @ the same time on the 5th. Also where can I hire a multicab/car/motorcycle to tour around? Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 28, 2011 at 1:13 AM
    • limledi's Profile Photo

Trip Inquiries

Iloilo City Mar 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Hi. Pls refer a good cheap multicab hire in Iloilo with contacts. Is One Lourdes Dormitel a good budget hotel choice? Is it clean & centrally located place to stay? How to go to Guimaras from Iloilo City? What are the schedules & fares? Is day trip enough or should we stay the night in Guimaras? How many days is ideal for a trip to Iloilo & Guimaras? Thanks.

5 Answers Mar 16, 2011 at 6:37 AM
    • Itinerary for Trip

Iloilo City Mar 5, 2011 at 4:27 AM

Hi! It's my first time traveling to Iloilo and I'm task to make the itinerary for our trip. We arrive at Iloilo by 6am Sat and leave by Mon 4am. I was wondering if we can manage to have an Iloilo-Guimaras Trip? I'm really having a hard time making the itinerary. But basically here's my plan

1st day
      arrival at airport
      hotel/pension house check-in
      breakfast
      mini visita iglesia (San Joaquin, Miag-ao, Tigbauan)
      Lunch at Ted's
      City Sightseeing
      Villa Beach
      Dinner Tatoy's

next day
      Guimaras trip
      back to Iloilo by night

3am leave for Manila

feasible po kaya ito? May maisusuggest po ba kayong iba pang to visit or something? If we do make it to the Guimaras day trip, I don't know where to go, place to stay etc. Please help. Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 10, 2011 at 4:08 AM
    • MPalad's Profile Photo

ILOILO TO BORACAY

Iloilo City Feb 1, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Hi!

I would like to know if there's a BUS/BOAT going to Boracay from Ilo-Ilo and how much does it usually cost? How long is the ride and is it available all the time?

2 Answers Mar 5, 2011 at 2:27 AM