Iloilo City Travel Answers

change location

3D 2N Itinerary

by crisdavid80 Online Now Jan 21, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Hi guys, can you help me maximized my trip to IloIlo. I will be having a 3 days trip with my wife, were planning to visit the island of conception in Pan De Azucar on the first and second day. That includes island hopping and some mountains to climb if possible.. then be back at IloIlo port by the 3rd day. Will be arriving Iloilo airport by 6am Saturday, might as well go straight to the port going to that island. Can you tell me how much would it cost us including all the transpo back and port to the city. Appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • kemisteryoso's Profile Photo

Re: 3D 2N Itinerary

by kemisteryoso Online Now Jan 23, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Concepcion Islands is part of our Itinerary before but we dont have time left to go north anymore because our trip was centered on the city itself and the southern towns going to Antique.

There are bus terminals in Iloilo but it depends where is your destination. You will be taking a bus at Tagbak Terminal located along McArthur Highway in Jaro district. Some Buses here are bound to Northern and East central Iloilo like the HPQ bus . The fare is about 90 that time when I did the research.

By the way are not much boat trip going to the islands, I think it's only 1 or 2 trips per day.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Iloilo City Travel Answer Locations