Iloilo City Travel Answers

change location
limledi's Profile Photo

Help with 5D4N Itinerary

by limledi Online Now Mar 27, 2011 at 9:50 PM

Hi. I've already booked a flight taking advantage of promos of Cebu Pacific P1 fare. Pls help me set up a 5D4N itinerary. Wish to spend a night in Guimaras for island hopping & touring around Guimaras. Am also keen to visit the old historical churches of Iloilo like Miag-ao. Also in my agenda are Molo, Villa, Jaro & Iloilo City. Am not so keen on shopping but more interested on the sights. Arriving Iloilo @ 3pm on the 1st day & leaving @ the same time on the 5th. Also where can I hire a multicab/car/motorcycle to tour around? Thanks.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • zschachwitz's Profile Photo

Re: Help with 5D4N Itinerary

by zschachwitz Online Now Mar 28, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Last November, I stayed for a few days in Urban Inn, very close to La Paz market. I took a jeepney along the coast to Miagao for the church, and then several more back to town stopping off at each of the churches; they are, but only my opinion, all very well worth visiting. JM Basa street is great, again just my opinion, for the architecture. I am told that car hire is a possibility, (but I'll explore that point later as I hope to revisit Iloilo for the Dinagyang festival in January, and would use a car to venture further afield). Nice modern airport as well - but manic if you arrive during a thunderstorm, as I did: a word of warning, though - when returning to the airport, I was quoted P400 by taxi, and the driver kept the meter running (intentionally or not, I don't know); arriving at the airport it was showing P180. It might be worth a haggle, but only speaking English, I was out of my depth.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Iloilo City Travel Answer Locations