Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Iloilo

• enjoying Ilo-Ilo!!! n_n

by ian.posh Online Now Sep 22, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hi! me & my partner will be in ilo-ilo on Nov.19th

* how to get to urban inn from the airport?i've heard its a nice place to stay and cheap as well..:)
      * from urban in to smallville?for a nightlife..:)
      * urban inn to tagbak terminal?we'll be heading bora the next day..:D
      and could you give me some tips for the new resto in town for a sumptuous meals...thanks!

1 Answer Sep 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    • trip to iloilo-boracay

by curacha Online Now May 9, 2012 at 7:07 AM

hi sir,

i'm staying in iloilo on may 31-june 2, 2012 ang going to boracay the next day..,my flight from davao will arrive in iloilo airport in sta. barabara at 6:20pm...as it is evening already, i'd like to ask you for

1. hotels located near the airport...
      2. hotels near tagbak terminal
      3. hotels in the city proper that are near tagbak terminal..

thanks alot

curacha

4 Answers May 24, 2012 at 4:40 AM
    • Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van schedule going to Caticlan Port

by edgyver123 Online Now Nov 29, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Hi guys, I'm from Cagayan de Oro City and I have a trip to Boracay on the 2nd week of December. I just wanna ask about the Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van schedule going to Caticlan Port. I will arrive soon at Iloilo international Airport at exactly 2:30pm so can I still catch up the Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van going to Caticlan Port? It's my first time to visit Boracay I hope you can help me...

God Speed!

9 Answers Dec 6, 2011 at 9:15 PM
    • Guimaras Adventure park Or Tequero Adventure resort Guimaras

by tooth Online Now Sep 11, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Hi
      Has any one been to either of the above? What were they Like? I hope to visit one
      in December with wife and kids age 9 & 11 are the kids allowed to to paint balling? Shooting etc.? What is the accommodation like ? I have tried contacting them but no reply so are they both still open? Any info you can provide may help.

Regards and thanks in advance Daryl

1 Answer Sep 28, 2010 at 1:43 PM
    • ferry routes?

by bamboo_gypsy Online Now Jun 2, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Hello. I would like to know the fastest way to get from Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, to Miag-ao city, Panay. Is there a ferry that goes from dumaguete to Ilolio city? Or do I have to snake my way up Bacolod? is there a ferry that goes Bayawan--> Ilolio?

• side trip from Guimaras to Boracay

by beneboy Online Now Mar 11, 2010 at 5:58 AM

Good day!

We'll be in Guimaras this April 18 and we're planning to do a side trip to Bora. Does anyone have a contact number of a boatman so that I can inquire about the rate?

Thanks!

bene

3 Answers Mar 13, 2010 at 2:11 AM
    • wldix's Profile Photo

??????????

by wldix Online Now May 4, 2004 at 2:17 AM

hey people im planning a trip to iloilo soon, i have a problem i know nothing about this place. for some reason i cann't access any of the street maps of iloilo city. if you can help by sending me a different website address where i access them that would be great . thanks......

1 Answer Jul 1, 2004 at 5:09 AM