Iloilo Travel Answers

change location

trip to iloilo-boracay

by curacha Online Now May 9, 2012 at 7:07 AM

hi sir,

i'm staying in iloilo on may 31-june 2, 2012 ang going to boracay the next day..,my flight from davao will arrive in iloilo airport in sta. barabara at 6:20pm...as it is evening already, i'd like to ask you for

1. hotels located near the airport...
2. hotels near tagbak terminal
3. hotels in the city proper that are near tagbak terminal..

thanks alot

curacha

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: trip to iloilo-boracay

by mindanaon Online Now May 9, 2012 at 7:12 AM

hello -unless you provide some sort of budget -not much point in us listing all hotels -if you are looking budget place -then i can give some info on that ,why u need hotel near airport if going to boracay next day?.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by curacha Online Now May 9, 2012 at 7:23 AM

as my first time to travel to iloilo on my own (i've been to iloilo way back 1992!!! and i don't remember a thing about that trip since i was very young then),
    i'm trying all possibilities...i'm all alone from may 31 to june 2 (my friends will arrive on june 2 in the evening p from davao). on june 3 we're off to borcay. so in between days, while waiting for them, i'd like to explore iloilo,...i don't know how to do it since i'm not familiar with the place, so An SM City is one place where i'd like to start first...:-)..btw, for a girl like me, syempre i'd like a hotel where i can feel safe...

by mindanaon Online Now May 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

my relatives went there last year and stayed at this place http://www.dbshometel.com/ for a few nights ,they will be there again in june and this time will stay here ongbun.com/pensionhouse-iloi... as its cheaper -u can pm me if want any info on iloilo

by cdojed Online Now May 24, 2012 at 4:40 AM

if you want something that is clean, has available hot shower, clean sheets, laundry-fresh towels but really AFFORDABLE... there's this place that I was able to stay at last november 2011---URBAN INN.. you can ride a jeepney directly to tagbak terminal just outside the inn. And oh they also serve delectable breakfast inclusive of the room rate. It is near a shopping mall and restaurants... Enjoy!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines