Ilhéus

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Trancoso

Trancoso Apr 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Hi, I'm new here! I'm travelling from London to Trancoso in May! My return (domestic) flight is early in the morning (5.30am) from Porto Seguro.

How is transportation like in the early hours of the morning (2-3am)? is there a reliable bus service that runs at that time or are taxis available? And around how much would it cost? How long should I allow for travel, and is it safe to travel at that time?

Cheers for your time!
      Bernard

more
    • Jobs in Ilheus?

by injapan Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 9:32 PM

I am hoping to move to Ilheus with my family for about 6 months. I would like to find a job teaching English while I am there. I have a master's degree in teaching English and many years of experience. Any ideas on how to go about my job search? Thanks!

• Bus from Ilheus to Victoria da Conquista

by 1CAROL Online Now Oct 14, 2004 at 1:09 AM

Please can anyone advise of a bus company that I can contact and book a bust trip for me and my family from Ilheus to Victoria da Conquista. We are needing to the bus trip mid December 04. How long does it take, how often does it run, where do you go to get the bus and how much does it cost. Is it safe travelling with 2 small children, 3 year old and 2 month old? Regards Carol

1 Answer Oct 15, 2004 at 10:12 PM
    • Bus info--Ilheus to Rio

by adsq Online Now Oct 3, 2004 at 12:46 PM

Does anyone have any information about taking the bus from Ilheus to Rio? Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 4, 2004 at 9:34 AM
    • Cell phones

by bakerbaby2 Online Now Mar 7, 2004 at 12:08 PM

What cell phone's work to call the U.S. in Ilheus?