Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Travel Answers

change location

Diving Schools in Fernando de Noronha

by Donninha Online Now May 13, 2003 at 7:17 AM

Will be departing for Fernando de Noronha in a weeks time and can't wait to get there! Please could I have advice from people who have been there, on which diving school to go with. I've seen quite a few but the two main contenders it seems, are Aguas Claras and Atlantis. Don't know if this would make any difference but both myself and my boyfriend have never dived before. Would also love to have any tips on specific beaches and tours to do . I hear that the marine turtles start to hatch around now! We are there for 6 days, so hopefully we'll be seeing most of the island. Any advice appreciated.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Diving Schools in Fernando de Noronha

by carlos_rds Online Now Jul 21, 2003 at 5:20 AM

hi! there`re three diving schools in Noronha, all quite at same professional level. if you had never diven before, you can choose between Aguas Claras or Atlantis, the prices are equivalent, select each of one depending on which hour you want to dive (by the morning or afternoon). Personally i suggest go dive in the afternoon, because you`ll get very tired after diving to do another spare time activity and also because you can face an unforgettable sunset backing to the harbour. you can see more tips in http://www.noronhabr.kit.net

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Diving Schools in Fernando de Noronha

by Donninha Online Now Jul 23, 2003 at 9:57 AM

Thanks for the post Carlos, but I visited Fernando de Noronha back in May. We mall have well bumped into each oher without knowing. I assume you're Brazilian. You're english is very good. Entao, voce pode ,mandar uma resposta em portugues

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Ilha de Fernando de Noronha