Ilha da Roberta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Trancoso

Trancoso Apr 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Hi, I'm new here! I'm travelling from London to Trancoso in May! My return (domestic) flight is early in the morning (5.30am) from Porto Seguro.

How is transportation like in the early hours of the morning (2-3am)? is there a reliable bus service that runs at that time or are taxis available? And around how much would it cost? How long should I allow for travel, and is it safe to travel at that time?

Cheers for your time!
      Bernard

more
    • safety around tiete rodovaria

Sao Paulo Apr 24, 2015 at 12:58 PM

How safe is it for the average old-lady tourist around tiete rodovaria?
      Can anyone recommend a hostel nearby?

more
    • 6-month passport validity

Brazil Apr 19, 2015 at 3:59 PM

Is the 6-month passport validity policy strictly enforced these days for US business travelers to Brasil?

more
    • RodolfoBrasil's Profile Photo

Questions about Airbnb

Brasil Yesterday

I wish to start using the services of Airbnb and I have read enough on the subject. However I have some uncertainty and "insecurity", since it always deals with a physical and not a legal entity. I know of cases of cancellations at the last minute and other disorders, which ultimately undermine the credibility of the service.

Does anyone have a long experience in using this website?

Already, thank you.

Rodolfo

more
    • 2wks in Brazil

Brazil Apr 21, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Im planning a trip to Brazil on 24oct-7nov for 2 ladies. Our 1st trip to Brazil. Will fly into Sao Paulo. Wud like to visit Rio, Iguazu Falls and my fren wants to visit Salvador. Any other places that we should consider? I do know that there plenty of nice places to visit in Rio. If u hve any better suggested itinenaries are welcome too. Is the weather good during the period Im going? Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you.

more
    • carrying money; protection

Brazil Apr 16, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Travel guides often advise carrying two wallets: one with most of the traveler's money, and the other, for pickpockets and such, with a "small amount" of money. Q: how much is a "small amount" of money that might still satisfy the thief?

more
    • Information about

by Fcarvalho Online Now Apr 10, 2005 at 7:03 AM

Does anyone have information on "Ilha da Roberta" (Roberta Island), in the state of Para, Brazil? I am looking for areal pictures, size, tpe of vegetation, access, etc.

Thank you in advance.

1 Answer May 16, 2006 at 9:42 AM