Ilha da Armona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kids bar in Carvoeiro

Carvoeiro Jul 29, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I have read somewhere that there is a pub/restaurant in Carvoeiro that has a kids playroom downstairs. Could anybody tell me if this is still open and what it is called? Many thanks, Kerrie

more
    • slitty_tulip's Profile Photo

where can i get a massage in alvor

Alvor Aug 17, 2014 at 6:06 AM

where can i get a massage

more
    • Large party

Lagos Aug 6, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Hi there.... Im getting married next year, and as Im 43, I have quite a large group of very well behaved, middle class men who want to come on a stag weekend away. I love Portugal but have only been to Vilamoura and Albufiera before. so thinking of coming over to Lagos.

But... I know big groups can put off others..which i don't want to do! So would it be a good idea...and will there be sun in April?

Thanks

Alex

more
    • Praia de rocha 19-22 sep 2014

Algarve Jul 29, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Myself and my partner are heading over for the weekend. Fri 19 till mon 22 sep.
      What is the weather normally like this time of year? As we are only here 2 Nights want tips on good lively bars local and suggestions for the day Staying at clube praia de rocha.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Gay bar in Faro?

Faro Jul 28, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Hi! Where can i find a gay bar/disco in Faro?

more
    • Is Nerja in Spain hot in October?

Lagos Aug 13, 2014 at 2:08 AM

Hi I am just wondering if Nerja in Spain would be hot in October, I was hoping to book a week there commencing on 11th Oct but am worried the weather might not be nice. Is there anyone out there that visits Nerja in October that could give me some info on what weather be like. Thanks.

more
    • Deep Sea Fishing off Carvoerio as a spectator

Carvoeiro Jul 25, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Hello any suggestions for Deep-Sea fishing off the coast of Carvoerio? I would like to just watch, I will be there Mid-August.

Any suggestions or Tips would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Max

more
    • Hire a bicycle

Alvor Jul 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Can I hire a bicycle in Alvor and are there cycling lanes?

more
    • A_liba's Profile Photo

Places to stay in Algarve

Algarve Jul 24, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Hi! we are two guys from Italy and this summer we'll be in Portugal on holiday. After visiting Lisbon we'd like to go to Algarve, but we haven't decided the place yet. Can you give me some advices? I read about Albufeira, Lagos and Faro, but I don't know what's the best. We are looking for beautiful beaches but also a place to have fun at night, and we are moving by train and buses, so we need a place not so difficult to reach.
      Thanks a lot.

more
    • Lagos in mid October - what will weather be like?

Lagos Aug 12, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Hi I want to book a holiday to Lagos in mid October, but I am afraid the weather wont be good at that time of year & we are both sun worshippers. Has anyone else being in mid October that can tell me whether or not it would still be warm.

more