change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• diosh's Profile Photo

Anyone been to Terceira recently?

by diosh Online Now Sep 1, 2009 at 2:59 AM

We're plotting a secret surprise for my sister's 60th birthday. Our Dad was stationed on the island during the War and we'dlike to go there for sentimental reasons.
      I've found a hotel in Praia and was wondering if anyone has knowledge of it.
      It will be very difficult to get there from UK, but we'll attempt it!It'll be a long flight, stopping off at Lisbon...

5 Answers Sep 9, 2009 at 12:28 PM
    • Great hotel for this weekend!

by tocatterrio Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 7:20 PM

Hi Looking for a comfortable hotel with a lot of character for our stay on Terceira this weekend. Keeping hearing about the big resort hotel...and the hotel Salles. Like to be within walking distance of town. Can y'all help?

1 Answer Jun 15, 2007 at 4:24 PM
    • Ferry or boat to Azory

by Inga7 Online Now Jun 17, 2006 at 10:19 AM

I would like to go to Azory this summer. I'm just planing my journey. I try to find any ferry or boat from mainland (Lisbon?) to one of the Azory Islands. Mybe some of you know when I can find the information about that if this kind of connection is availabe. Is any sea agency is dealing with this? Or I have to go be plane? I prefer boat or ferry....
      Thanks in advance for your help

2 Answers Jul 2, 2006 at 11:53 AM
    • Under Construction

by Travel_Princess Online Now May 5, 2006 at 11:53 AM

I am planning a trip to Terceira in July 2006. Many of the attractions (Caldeira of Guilherme Moniz, Algar do Carvão, Natal Cave, BISCOITOS) were posted "Under Construction". Does anyone know if these are reopened for the 2006 season ?

• Surfing and living in the Azores

by jettyjd70 Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 6:29 AM

I have read al about Sao Miquel's surf possibilities, but is there any surf on Ilha Tereica (please excuse my spelling)? Also, what are the medical facilities like? My wife has asthma and is concerned about moving there. We are teachers considering a move there.

5 Answers Feb 21, 2005 at 12:19 PM