Île de Ré

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TGV-angouleme-parking

Angoulême Jul 5, 2014 at 2:53 AM

we take the TGV sunday and want to get to Angouleme by car. Does anyone know a cheap park-possibilety for ca. 14 days?

more
    • Angouleme for bastille day

Angoulême Jun 29, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hi, I'm planning a trip to France in July. Is Angouleme a good place to be for Bastille Day? I'm trying to choose between Angouleme and Bordeaux - can anyone tell me what to expect? Will there be festivities during the day on 14 July? Or is it mainly in the evening with fireworks?
      Thank you, Yvette

more
    • Taxi from La Rochelle Airport to Les Mathes

La Rochelle Jun 18, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Hi, I'm looking to arrange for a taxi to take 9 people (4 adults & 5 children) to Les Mathes. Does anyone know of a taxi company who would be able to facilitate this request, and the approximate cost of a return journey ? Kind Regards, Dave

more
    • english speaking

Poitiers Jun 23, 2014 at 4:55 AM

do a lot of the locals speak English as my French is ok but not great

more
    • Travel Guide

by sparksi Online Now Jun 27, 2007 at 2:21 AM

Hi

We are planning on visiting Ile de Re for the first time in September. Trying to find a hard copy guide to compliment all th eweb information I am getting. However, can't seem to locate one. Any tips?

Specifically want to try and find and apartment with some sort of balcony or terrace, either harbourside or village central. Doesn't have to be that fancy! Just somewhere to sit out side (even if it is only two chairs) would be great.

big thanks

s

2 Answers Jun 27, 2007 at 8:42 PM