Ile Perrot

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Monday night

Quebec 3 hours ago

Is there a bar with music or dancing open on Monday nights, We are going to be there July 21 and are looking for something to do in the evening

more
    • Monday night

Quebec 3 hours ago

Is there a bar with music or dancing open on Monday nights, We are going to be there July 21 and are looking for something to do in the evening

more
    • Good safe clubs and bars

Montreal Jun 26, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hello my friends and i are planning a trip to montreal. im looking for a good hotel to stay at in the area of good clubs and bars. thanks :)
      Jenna

more
    • hotel fireworks

Montreal Jun 17, 2014 at 10:49 AM

hotel close to the clock tower beach and is the beach ok to watch fireworks or should we do bridge.

more
    • Comfortable amount of time

Gaspé Jul 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM

My husband I are planning to drive around the Gaspe Peninsula, and I am wondering what a comfortable amount of time would be. We have never been before and don't want to miss out on the major attractions, and of course the relaxation. We do not want to rush, but I am looking at about a week. Is that enough time to do it justice? We are planning to go early September.
      Many thanks for your thoughts.

more
    • pspaulding@austin.rr.com

Magog Jun 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I will be coming to Magog, Quebec, Canada from Texas and want to setup an informal picnic with some of my relatives who live in the Magog area at the beginning of August. Knowing that it rains often, I probably need to plan to have some covered area nearby in case it does rain.
      Do you have any suggestions as to where I could do this?
      It does not need to be in Magog proper but at least in the general surrounding area.

more
    • Sunday in Gaspe

Gaspé Jun 16, 2014 at 12:11 PM

We will be in Gaspe on a Sunday stop from a cruise ship. They offer no tours. Is anything open on a Sunday. If so what and where.

more
    • Maple Syrup to take home?

Quebec Jul 10, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Pardon the silly question, but you folks are wonderful. Heading back to the NYC area via Vermont. Any recommendations on where to buy some maple syrup for the family? I know to avoid Vieux-Québec, but figure you folks have some trustworthy recommendations?

Merci, in advance

more
    • airport transportation

Montreal Jul 6, 2014 at 2:28 PM

how can I get from Montreal airport to the Clarendon Hotel in Quebec?

more
    • Kids in tadoussac

Tadoussac Jul 2, 2014 at 6:19 PM

We are hoping to visit Quebec City and tadoussac. There is lots for us to see but not so sure what there is for them? And the most accessible way to see whales? Also where is good to stay for families?
      The kids are 4, 2 and 7 months.

more
    • A 2 hr. tour? Food tour? or just explore on our own

Quebec Jul 10, 2014 at 8:56 AM

A mature couple getting excited about our upcoming visit to Quebec city for 2 1/2 days. Do you recommend an organized 2 hour tour, the available food tour or shall we just make our list and explore.

Merci, in advance

more
    • riorich55's Profile Photo

Porter Airlines

Montreal Jun 15, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Getting ready to start booking for October trip which will start in Montreal and end up at the VT meeting down in Washington D.C. First question for this trip for VTers is on Porter Airlines.

They have some great deals from Chicago to Montreal via Toronto. Has anybody flown them? Looks like you pay a little extra for some things like bags and seat selection, but that's not unusual.

more