change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• from Ikaria to Samos

by whatasmallworld Online Now Mar 11, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Hi dears,

Just a quick question: is it possible to rent a boat or a sea-taxi from Ikaria to Samos -a one way drive-? from where?

thanks a lot...

3 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 10:21 PM
    • Weather in October in Ikaria

by SBear123 Online Now Sep 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM

I will be visiting Ikaria (Armenistis) in October for a few weeks and was wondering how to pack. I see the temperatures are usually around 15-20 degrees Celsius but wonder if the wind makes it feel cooler? I want to make sure I am prepared! :)

1 Answer Sep 23, 2013 at 3:03 AM
    • taxi service fom ikaria airpot

by yoshalit Online Now Jul 19, 2013 at 12:13 AM

how we can take a taxi from airport to Marina hotel in Therma

1 Answer Jul 19, 2013 at 4:23 AM
    • Ikarian Honey

by huskypup2009 Online Now Oct 4, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Is there a specific food shop/store with address, phone number to purchase honey/wine mention ed in Blackforest's pages? Am very interested in the anti-inflammatory properties of the honey for my husband.And of course the amount and payment options.

Lynn Campbell
      Lake Tahoe, Ca

2 Answers Sep 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    • Store name for honey and goat's milk

by ryeflakes Online Now Sep 16, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Direction, name & address on island with telephone number to purchase goat's milk and honey

1 Answer Sep 16, 2009 at 9:12 AM
    • weather in april?

by lijalija Online Now Feb 19, 2009 at 1:14 PM

could anybody give me some information please.I am going to Ikaria this april and will be staying in armenistis. Is the weather warm enough to swim in the sea in april, and also does anybody know how quiet the place is in apil, will there be enough of restaurants open?Many thanks

6 Answers Feb 20, 2009 at 11:36 AM
    • Greece-Limnos, Chios ,Ikaria?

by angel52 Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Hi,
      I'm searching for a man travelling alone to ikaria island, Greece -with the ship "samotraki" which also pass from limnos, chios, samos - on the 24th of June. He was wearing a hat ,was tall with long hair & fair complexion. I've turned the world upside down to find him afterwards but i had no luck.My description is poor I know ,but If he reads this message will understand. Thanks alot

• Ikaria weather ? Accomadation

by lizzytoo Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Does anyone know what the weather is like in late august I am worried that it may be too hot around that time . Are the meltemi winds around at that time . Any suggestions as to where to stay? I have been once before but only for a couple of days . I really liked it and promised myself I would go back .

1 Answer Aug 4, 2008 at 6:20 PM
    • Nas info

by beddgelert Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 1:49 PM

We're thinking of staying in Nas in June next year. Are there any supermarkets bars or restaurants or is it just a beach.

2 Answers Feb 6, 2008 at 4:10 AM